Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

RAW did 3k viewers in the UK this week no wonder SKY didn't fight to keep it.

Impact did 77k

AEW 230k viewers on ITV.

Different times and different channels but man 3k viewers.

never really hear of ratings in UK and Ireland too much are they released that much cause i never really heard of what wwe was pulling in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

RAW did 3k viewers in the UK this week no wonder SKY didn't fight to keep it.

Impact did 77k

AEW 230k viewers on ITV.

In fairness none of those 3,000 people would admit to staying up late to see a now senile? maybe he's drunk? Ric Flair slur his way through a promo or Rusev interrupt his wife's date as her and Lashley have a cream covered dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,815 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Reckon ratings in the UK/Ireland dont matter much as the time difference and the fact they always break even twice a year on live events over here but saying that the live events in Dublin/Belfast dont sell out

On a midnight next week due to time difference

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So I’ve finally seen the clip of ric flair from Monday night. As someone who is a huge flair fan and most of my favourite matches of all time include him in them but it’s sad now. I hate to say it but ric flair should not be on live TV unless it’s clear he’s okay to do it.? He looks and sounds terrible.

He wasn’t drunk tho. Years of alcohol abuse yes but no way would Vince allow a drunk on live TV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Officer999 wrote: »
    He wasn’t drunk tho. Years of alcohol abuse yes but no way would Vince allow a drunk on live TV

Okay maybe not drunk but as you say his mind might be ****ed. Vince let Hogan and Savage do interviews live on PPVs back in the day when it's clear they were weren't compus mentus.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

xyl5gmpuqwu31.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Lord TSC wrote: »
    xyl5gmpuqwu31.png

MUST SEE TV

it’s like something in the soaps the wife watch’s

• Registered Users Posts: 23,106 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

MUST SEE TV

it’s like something in the soaps the wife watch’s

Let's be real, the writing in Eastenders or Coronation Street or even Fair City shìts all over this stuff.

Becky vs Kairi was announced too. Might be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Hard to care about any of this anymore. It's just NXT for me now as far as WWE goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Omackeral wrote: »
    Hard to care about any of this anymore. It's just NXT for me now as far as WWE goes.

It's not worth recording and fast forwarding through anymore, or even bloody Youtube highlights

Hopefully they can get some spark back before the Rumble, I'm struggling to even think of a "dream" WM main event I want to see because now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

It's not worth recording and fast forwarding through anymore, or even bloody Youtube highlights

Hopefully they can get some spark back before the Rumble, I'm struggling to even think of a "dream" WM main event I want to see because now

You'll probably get Ronda v Becky, one on one for the first time ever. I adore the Beckster but even I could only say meh to that.

I think Rollins vs Reigns will be the main event. They've handled Roman well since he came back. The whodunnit story was dumb but they haven't forced him on people like before. Rollins is just a boring gowl and will be fully heel by Mania, which is his best role.

On at midnight due to the clocks not going back in the US

"I don't care about your stupid feelings" That may be one of the worst wrestling shirts I've seen in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,315 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Rowan challenged Rollins offered on Fox and that challenge has been excepted and will happen tonight on RAW.

So much for seperate Brands not crossing over or mixing.

Truth is the only thing I look forward to in the WWE these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Good opening with Kairi and Becky

Good opening with Kairi and Becky
    T'was a good match. Kairi does not hold back on those spinning backfists.

Whats the point of The IIconics if they aren't allowed to sMAck talk on the way to the ring it's about the only thing they are good at.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Whats the point of The IIconics if they aren't allowed to sMAck talk on the way to the ring it's about the only thing they are good at.

Gotta get as many females on tonight's card since they can't wrestle at crown jewel.

Could also say why are your tag team champions doing squash matches with jobbers. While at the same time the aop are still doing promos.

Wait what Lana isn't Russian WOW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

More of the Rusev/Lana/Lashley relationship drama main events Raw? In a divorce court, not even a match. This show hasn't gotten any better under Heyman, it's possibly even worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

More of the Rusev/Lana/Lashley relationship drama main events Raw? In a divorce court, not even a match. This show hasn't gotten any better under Heyman, it's possibly even worse.

I always wondered what would Heyman have done had he got the TNA gig but the past few months reminded me he also did stuff like the Al Wilson storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,084 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Heyman can only do so much. i'm sure he has to pick his spots as to what he chooses to try and change.

Vince is still boss, so you're still going to get fúcking shít soap opera bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

ERG89 wrote: »
    I always wondered what would Heyman have done had he got the TNA gig but the past few months reminded me he also did stuff like the Al Wilson storyline.

wow lets hold on now lets not dimiss the al wilson storyline

It's one thing doing the Rusev storyline but putting it in the main event? What the fùck?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭ThePott

I don't want anyone to complain about WWE ratings ever again,

Going off the sh1te they put out, the fact they have ratings at all is a miracle.
    What the hell is this angle, why is it in the main event?

The RKO on Ricochet was cool and prob the only good thing on the episode

Cant wait to get that farce of a PPV over and done with

That lana and Rusev segment jesus and it was the main event. They should deff go when there contracts are up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I must be the only one here that actually loved that Rusev/lana segment. Thought it was going to be crap but they made it work. Lana did it very well and the whole thing came out fun and entertaining. Though her accent is now completely gone! :D

The segment has 2.4 Million views already so people are interested at least.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement