Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

Baseball fans, looks like you can subscribe to mlb.tv

I tried it but didn't go ahead as it was too dear (27.50 monthly on android) but the option is definately there to use my credit as payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

Hi

Is there any poker sites that use phone credit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

thebo wrote: »
    Hi

Is there any poker sites that use phone credit?

No hope for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

my son spends alot of his pocket money on the ps4 , especially the fortnight add-ons

it would be great if it worked with that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

spongbob wrote: »
    my son spends alot of his pocket money on the ps4 , especially the fortnight add-ons

it would be great if it worked with that

There was a service that did this at buygamecredit.com. gone now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

That's fierce useful information in the last few pages. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Seriously, can we keep the thread for actual things to spend credit on? Not what we'd like to see.

RossieMan wrote: »
    That's fierce useful information in the last few pages. Thanks everyone for sharing.

Seriously, can we keep the thread for actual things to spend credit on? Not what we'd like to see.

In theory the OP should be updated with info so you don't have to read through it all

You can't edit the OP after a certain period of time. It's something ridiculous like 2 weeks if I remember.

If you can't read a couple of pages back on the thread, perhaps you shouldn't be on the internet. It takes literally a couple of minutes to gather all the useful info from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

You can't edit the OP after a certain period of time. It's something ridiculous like 2 weeks if I remember.

If you can't read a couple of pages back on the thread, perhaps you shouldn't be on the internet. It takes literally a couple of minutes to gather all the useful info from this thread.

It's too bad you can't downvote comments on boards as you can on reddit. Would hide posts like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

I got sorted with Yolla calling app the same as skype but they let you buy credit with google pay & you get mobile mintues as well as landline not everyone has a smartphone so it brings my monthly tesco pasygo down to 7.50 now i will only have to topup 6 times a year instead of 12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

mrcheez wrote: »
    It's too bad you can't downvote comments on boards as you can on reddit. Would hide posts like this.

Agreed but it'd be nice if mods updated the op

The laziness of some people is what kills threads like this. It turns into someone asking what can I spend credit on in every single page. Just read a week back and you'll find all generally.

You can still buy pubg on its main site with credit.

homingbird wrote: »
    I got sorted with Yolla calling app the same as skype but they let you buy credit with google pay & you get mobile mintues as well as landline not everyone has a smartphone so it brings my monthly tesco pasygo down to 7.50 now i will only have to topup 6 times a year instead of 12.

Good spot. Their rates seem a lot cheaper than Viber. About 2c/min instead of 9c/min to Irish mobile.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Basil3 wrote: »
    Good spot. Their rates seem a lot cheaper than Viber. About 2c/min instead of 9c/min to Irish mobile.

Although for Irish mobiles, it says from 2c/min. I wonder does this mean it depends on the mobile network you're calling? Does anyone have any actual experience of the rate charged when calling Irish mobiles?

The laziness of some people is what kills threads like this. It turns into someone asking what can I spend credit on in every single page. Just read a week back and you'll find all generally.

You can still buy pubg on its main site with credit.

There are 346 posts before your one. It's hardly lazy for people to enquire about things again rather than expect them to wade through 24 pages of posts.

The original post should be editable as it is with every other online forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

There are 346 posts before your one. It's hardly lazy for people to enquire about things again rather than expect them to wade through 24 pages of posts.

There are 9 pages on this thread.
    You're on the default 15 posts per page setting.
    You would be better off setting it to 40 posts per page.

F1ngers wrote: »
    There are 9 pages on this thread.
    You're on the default 15 posts per page setting.
    You would be better off setting it to 40 posts per page.

Thats irrelevant. There were over 340 posts to wade through.

Are you that lazy?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Thats irrelevant. There were over 340 posts to wade through.

It was just an fyi.
    40 posts per page is > 15 posts per page.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

calm down folks, calm down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

TheDriver wrote: »
    calm down folks, calm down

Can the OP be edited out of curiosity to add in the extra?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Can the OP be edited out of curiosity to add in the extra?

After 2 days, only by a Mod.

If someone collates all the info and posts it then mod just has to copy it into OP.

Perhaps a link to an online spreadsheet would be better?

Can be updated indefinitely and the OP only needs to be updated with the link.

And how would you stop a troll going on and editing or deleting everything?

It's been tried on other forums I've been apart of. Someone always ruined it.

And how would you stop a troll going on and editing or deleting everything?

It's been tried on other forums I've been apart of. Someone always ruined it.

One person does the editing. Or a few people can share the effort perhaps by being invited.

Then read-only for Joe Public.

A Google Doc or sheet has version history, so no issues with people making edits that can't be undone.

mrcheez wrote:
    One person does the editing. Or a few people can share the effort perhaps by being invited.

Sounds like a good idea. Have you just nominated yourself for the role? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

Buying Viber credit from three call credit - can this be done over WiFi?

Does Viber credit expire?

I tend to use Wi-Fi at home and at work - I don't seem to have the need to buy much data.

tv3tg4 wrote: »
    Buying Viber credit from three call credit - can this be done over WiFi?

Does Viber credit expire?

I tend to use Wi-Fi at home and at work - I don't seem to have the need to buy much data.

It should be possible over WiFi, but of course trying it is the easiest way to find out.

3 have unlimited data, or are you trying to top up even less than once a month?

Regarding credit expiry, a simple Google search came up with this:
    If you do not use your Viber Credit for a period of six months (including Viber Credit that has been allocated to you by a Viber administrator), such credits will be frozen. You can reactivate the Viber Credit by accessing your Viber-Out account on viber.com, and following the instructions therein.

If your Viber account is deactivated, your Viber Credit will be lost. For this purpose, Viber Account may be deactivated in any of the following: (i) You actively deactivate your account. (ii) You remove Viber from your mobile device and do not reinstall it within three months (iii) You do not log in to Viber for twelve consecutive months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Stecknight

Hi everyone,

After today I'm unable to select three phone credit to pay in Google market place, can some let me know if you are experiencing the same issue?

My ytmusic it was cancelled...

Advertisement