Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Where is the cheapest place to get the 30ml beard? Its quite expensive at 23 which is the lowest I could find!

€23 for 30ml in thebestshop with 10% off using discount code boards,then you probably have to pay for delivery which probably balances it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Where is the cheapest place to get the 30ml beard? Its quite expensive at 23 which is the lowest I could find!

That's what I paid. There's cheaper juices, much cheaper, but ones like this are a treat. I wouldn't be buying it every week, or I'd end up spending more than I would on the cig's! I fly through the better juices much faster, because they're almost always more ... moreish! So I buy cheaper ones online, and treat myself to the premium ones now and then :)

Some of my current fav juices can be got online for €15-16 euro per 30ml. But as Dr Bill says, you pay postage on top, so best to order when you're buying bulk in that case.

Some of my current fav juices can be got online for €15-16 euro per 30ml.

Just out of interest,what would your favourite juices be at that price,I've been mixing for a while now but still end up buying juice as I find my mix doesn't work so well in the sub ohm tanks,poor flavour even after a good steeping.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

That's what I paid. There's cheaper juices, much cheaper, but ones like this are a treat. I wouldn't be buying it every week, or I'd end up spending more than I would on the cig's! I fly through the better juices much faster, because they're almost always more ... moreish! So I buy cheaper ones online, and treat myself to the premium ones now and then :)

Some of my current fav juices can be got online for €15-16 euro per 30ml. But as Dr Bill says, you pay postage on top, so best to order when you're buying bulk in that case.

Looks like I will have to ration it out at that price haha I would also be interested to know the names of your 15-16 euro stuff and where to buy, thanks!

Hearing good reports about Game of Clouds from esmokeireland,€13.50 for 30ml seems OK. Might give it a try and see.

• Advertisement

Looks like I will have to ration it out at that price haha I would also be interested to know the names of your 15-16 euro stuff and where to buy, thanks!

Abstractvape do the Random co. juice line, and I love the 'Mmmm doughnuts' - the KTM [Marshmallow and Kiwi] is also pretty good. Both are €15.50. 70vg/30pg.

They also do 'tilt' - which is ... Lilt, basically :D If you order above €60 on there you get a free vape stand ... I think! I've only ordered 2 bottles at a time to date.

Dr. Bill, for me,

Beard Vape #5 [NYC strawberry cheesecake],
    King's crown: Claim your throne [Butterscotch, cream and brown sugar]

are the top ones off top of my head. I'll think of more, but both of those are worth the money IMO. And now that Mmm doughnuts I mentioned could be added. It's cheaper, but premium quality. I also hear King's crest - Dutchess is lovely stuff too.

Just looked up the wingnuts ones on esi. They seem to be taking the likes of claim your throne and doing their own version, hmmm. Never really got into wingnuts because they were usually higher PG, but I see this line is 60VG. Might be worth a shot.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Abstractvape do the Random co. juice line, and I love the 'Mmmm doughnuts' - the KTM [Marshmallow and Kiwi] is also pretty good. Both are €15.50. 70vg/30pg.

They also do 'tilt' - which is ... Lilt, basically :D If you order above €60 on there you get a free vape stand ... I think! I've only ordered 2 bottles at a time to date.

Dr. Bill, for me,

Beard Vape #5 [NYC strawberry cheesecake],
    King's crown: Claim your throne [Butterscotch, cream and brown sugar]

are the top ones off top of my head. I'll think of more, but both of those are worth the money IMO. And now that Mmm doughnuts I mentioned could be added. It's cheaper, but premium quality. I also hear King's crest - Dutchess is lovely stuff too.

Just looked up the wingnuts ones on esi. They seem to be taking the likes of claim your throne and doing their own version, hmmm. Never really got into wingnuts because they were usually higher PG, but I see this line is 60VG. Might be worth a shot.

I got some claim your throne and I think its lovely and not too expensive either! Thanks

Game of Clouds Highgarden,very nice vape,first time to try it and would recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

With abstract vape, it's a free rebuilding stand with a 60 quid order, not a free vape stand.

Just correcting that so none of ye end up disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Anyone try Game of Clouds Castleblack yet?

• Advertisement

With abstract vape, it's a free rebuilding stand with a 60 quid order, not a free vape stand.

Just correcting that so none of ye end up disappointed!

Bit different alright. I've not ordered over €60 at any one time

The Cloud Company,Sky,100% VG,mild lemon flavour,expensive but gorgeous.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Cuttwood, Monster Melons... Has to be one of the best ones from Cuttwood. Much nicer than Unicorn Milk. (In my opinion)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Irish Cream, home brew but must say it's really nice

Cosmic Fog Nutz,jury's out on it,can't say it really appeals to me,very nutty.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I bought some cosmic fog, church over in England last weekend, lovely stuff.

Is the stuff e-smoke Ireland sell in 30ml bottles?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

I bought some cosmic fog, church over in England last weekend, lovely stuff.

Is the stuff e-smoke Ireland sell in 30ml bottles?

Sure is. I'm a big fan of Kryptonite from Cosmic Fog - Church good too but not a fan of the cola bottle flavour they do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Got some vampire vape - sherbet lemon today after someone recommended it on here. Can't taste anything from it, just blank vapor. I thought with 60% PG the flavour would be pretty strong.

I filled a tank with Chapter XII's Salinger today .... God it's terrible :/ I remember trying it after I bought it, and thought it was a bit 'synthetic' tasting. It's supposed to be "ripe cantaloupe and succulent papaya with just a kiss of pomegranate" - I get nothing of the sort. It's a weird, soapy taste, I get some form of melon/fruit in there, but not pleasant at all. And this is after a good steep. I was too late getting to my local iVape, but I'll be hitting it in the morn and get me some Beard Vape. I've been using up all the left overs in the vape press and I can see why a lot of it was left there over time .... funk that, treating myself to something pleasant - don't care about the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

EGriff wrote: »
    Got some vampire vape - sherbet lemon today after someone recommended it on here. Can't taste anything from it, just blank vapor. I thought with 60% PG the flavour would be pretty strong.

It was me that recommended it.

That's really odd, this was genuinely the strongest flavoured juice I've had (and I only usually buy premium juice!).

Maybe let it steep a bit and try again? I've only had it in a mini nautilus, so flavour should come through in any tank really

• Advertisement

MBV Salacious Strawberry,DIY,mixed at 50/50 VG/PG,3mg nic,80% base with 20% concentrate.
    Damn good even if I say so myself.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 veryvape

Got some Bombies Product X in one tank and Teleos The Milk in another. Both very good juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

My ADVs are currently MBV Spearmint and TJuice High Voltage, home mixed 80/20 vg/pg.

I made some MBV White Out to try out, but promptly lost the bottle, which is unfortunate because I really liked it. I will be getting more of that ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Was out in iVape in Navan at the weekend.
    It is a lovely shop, very relaxed with knowledgable staff and as good a selection of gear and juice as you'll find.

Its really fantastic to have so many top end vape stores available to us, we've come a long way in a short time folks.

So I picked up two from the Artists collect by nJoy.
    Samba Sun and Hedon's Bite.
    Samba Sun I think needs to steep a little more, but even now its a very pleasant orangey/peachy type vape.
    I also tried Dragon Scape but I don't know if its for me, its very odd, spice and tea type thing.

Today though I've got Hedon's Bite in my Stillaire at just under 1ohm and at 25w.
    Its stunning. Mouthwatering melon and apple flavour. Its so good.
    Its pricey enough juice mind, €24 for 30mls in store, maybe its cheaper online (but I don't know and and haven't seen anyone selling it yet). Either way its one of those juices where you say, fk it, its worth it, and it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

NicoTicket Betelgeuse - got it from Smoke Different on Capel St.

Probably one of the nicest fruity ones I have tried so far.
    It claims to be "flavors featuring notes of Raspberry, Mango, Pineapple, and Strawberry."

I'm getting a sort of mouth watering citrusy flavour from it at the moment though, definitely a nice change from the horrible coffee one I tried last!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Ran out of the Irish Cream so now on Vanilla Icecream and it actually not bad considering that I only made it Saturday

As the sun is out, I'm on the cider.

Pipe Sauce oak barrel cider that is.

I fancy a Bulmers now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

Pipe Sauce oak barrel cider that is.

Used to adore Oak Barrel Cider. Was my all day vape for 6 months. Might have to get some now you've mentioned it

Ionised wrote: »
    Used to adore Oak Barrel Cider. Was my all day vape for 6 months. Might have to get some now you've mentioned it

I'm pretty sure you put me on to it in the first place.

It is the only juice I've tried that tastes exactly like the thing it is supposed to taste like (if that makes sense)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Ionised

I'm pretty sure you put me on to it in the first place.

That sounds like me for sure!

I'm now wondering what it will taste like in a Subtank compared to a carto tank that I used with it before

Advertisement