Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Bound by the Crown. I wanted to have a go as I tried some lads peach liquid in a pub a week ago and it was brilliant. This liquid, not so much. In fact, I've tried four of the Kings Crown range thus far and they're all fairly ****e apart from Claim Your Throne which is pretty nice. Probably not €20 for 30ml nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I think Claim your throne is great stuff, I would put it up there with some of the best 'premium' juices around right now. I know everyone's taste is different. And some may disagree with the juice I've just finished: Boss reserve, by Cutwood ... one of the blandest juices I've had in a while. After the first tank I wished I had gotten something else. It's supposed to be a nutty, milky cereal with banana - I got none of that really. What I tasted at best was burnt nuts or some sort, with a very, very slight hint of banana ... at times! because it disappeared for most of it. I tried it using both a 0.5 ohm, and one of the new 0.3ohm Atlantic OCC coils. And everywhere between 30w - 70w. I won't be buying it again. Worst part was I was down to spare random juices when I decided to treat myself ... should have gone with another bottle of Beard #5, at least I know that's good stuff.

SO now I am vaping MBV: Solar flare, and you know what, after steeping a few weeks, it aint half bad at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

MBV caramel coffee. I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. This thing gunks coils bad though. On Friday night i dry burned and rewicked the taifun, by Saturday morning the vape was seriously muted so I left it that day. Did a new coil last night and it was vaping beautifully but I've come downstairs this morning and it needs another dry burn. 3 hours of vaping before the flavour and vapour are gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Depends on what flavours you like best. Since you like unicorn milk, I'd recommend Beard Vape #05, it's a New York cheese cake with strawberries, it's good stuff. If you like butterscotch, then I'd suggest trying Claim your throne, by King's crown, if you like banana, then you could do worse than monkey business, from Velvet cloud

I forgot to add I ordered beard vape #5 and claim your throne. Should have them around Wednesday/Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr. TTime

Cosmic Fog's Kryptonite. Really wish I had never discovered it cos it costs a fortune but it is, by far, my favourite vape.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Didihno wrote: »
    Diablos Highlander is tasting a bit better on the dripper I have to say, its vapable now anyway.
    I find the first hit is the best and it trails away after the second and third hits. (wick still saturated!)

Just ordered a bottle of this stuff. I adore Iron bru so i hope its similar. Maybe I'll let it steep for a week or two

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

14murphy wrote: »
    Just ordered a bottle of this stuff. I adore Iron bru so i hope its similar. Maybe I'll let it steep for a week or two
    After vaping it for a couple of weeks now (after steeping for a couple of weeks also) its tasting less like Irn Bru and more like a bog standard 'fruit mix' like maybe the old Dekang juice. Its just not performing in any dept other than good vapour production. I'm going to finish the bottle in my dripper and not buy it again I think.

Suicide Bunny - Madrina

Was looking for a good Melon vape fix. It's certainly got melon! Reminds me of a melon bubble gum really. I got it at 6mg, and it feels stronger, it's got strong TH, and feels like it's a 50/50 mix, but apparently it's 70vg ... it's nice anyway. Just stronger than I thought it might be, should have got a 3mg

Vape mail!!! Ordered from Abstract Vape just 2 days ago, so I'm chuffed with that.

Mmm Doughnuts: couldn't wait to try this one, it's not over-rated I can happily report. It's very good stuff. I don't know how they do it, but it tastes just like an iced, fresh doughnut, going down really well with my coffee here :)

Got chewie cherry also, and they threw in a sample of Lustful liquid: Sin - or maybe that should be other way around? can't find any info on it, but smells like pear/honey dew mabe? will try those later. Liking this Mmmm doughnuts too much atm :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

T Juice TY4 is absolute muck! It smells like stale hobo feet and my nautilus still stinks of the stuff.

T Juice Red Astaire tastes lovely but I felt a bit sick after smoking it (11mg not chain vaping).

I'm sticking to dekang at the moment because its the only juice that I can tolerate and that tastes decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Rum/cola/raisin....nice but somehow taste sweeter and more cola today than it did yesterday. ..confused taste buds ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

i put a new bvc in and filled my tank with claim your throne. Stuff is cash.

How much are replacements bvc for a nautilus mini tank?

Nautilus coils are about €2.50

Claim your throne is lovely stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Kwiecien

Im a newbie to vaping. Gave up the fags 2 years ago (amberleaf rollies).

Got one called blackfire (wicked) on Thursday and I'm enjoying it at the mo.

Anyone recommend other tobacco flavours? Is red astaire worth a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Kwiecien wrote: »

For me,red astaire tastes like a packet of Cherry Tunes we used to buy for a sore throat,there are alot on here who do love it.

Then again,I hated Blackfire & you like it,it's all a personal thing with all flavours.
    Good luck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

You gave up smoking two years ago, and have just now taken up vaping?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Kwiecien

You gave up smoking two years ago, and have just now taken up vaping?!

'fraid so. Was dying for a fag one evening so decided to give vaping a go. Been vaping for a week now.

It would seem we have similar tastes because I was an amber leaf smoker and I liked backfire when I first tried it. I don't anymore though. Wickeds RY4 is good enough, not the best of RY4s though. RY4 is a tobacco with hints of caramel and vanilla, its very popular. I mixed my first juice the other day, red Astaire. I do like it, cherry tunes is an accurate descriptor. I wouldn't pay retail for it though when 1 litre of unflavoured liquid nicotine base can be bought for 22 and 30mls of red Astaire flavour concentrate is 12euro. 30mls flavour would make around 230mls of liquid so you can see how much cheaper that is than 13 euro for 30mls.

That might sound a bit intermediate if you're new to this but vapebase.de and flavour concentrates available mean you're essentially just mixing 2 types of liquid together. Only slightly more involved than making tea and any self respecting Irish person can do that!

Sorry, by "flavour concentrates" I meant established juices that you can already purchase as a finished product concentrated. So its much easier than blending flavours to create a finished product. Flavour concentrate doesmapply to generic flavours like vanilla or cherry though so that wasn't really accurate terminology in my last post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Sorry, by "flavour concentrates" I meant established juices that you can already purchase as a finished product concentrated. So its much easier than blending flavours to create a finished product. Flavour concentrate doesmapply to generic flavours like vanilla or cherry though so that wasn't really accurate terminology in my last post.

This pre-mixed PG,VG & 12mg Nic from vapebase.de,how do I get the Nic strength down to 3mg or 6mg if I am mixing 20ml or 30ml of juice.
    Having nightmares with all these numbers going around in my head :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Just ad more pg & vg to it or just order it in 3 or 6mg

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

There's also plenty of ejuice calculators available online to help you out.

This pre-mixed PG,VG & 12mg Nic from vapebase.de,how do I get the Nic strength down to 3mg or 6mg if I am mixing 20ml or 30ml of juice.
    Having nightmares with all these numbers going around in my head :D:D:D

Yeah me too! Follow JR's advice below, you can get pharmaceutical VG in chemists if you're happy enough going higher in VG.

Maths has been my achilles heal since my first ever lesson though, I remember it clearly and even then I was like "2+1=???" I genuinely think I have some kind of numerical dyslexia or something.

bd2012 wrote: »
    There's also plenty of ejuice calculators available online to help you out.

I've never been more confused than when I tried to use one on thise calculator apps :(

I've never been more confused than when I tried to use one on thise calculator apps :(

Really. I use one for iPhone and I find it brilliant. Just put in your required liquid amount, nic level required and the level of your base, pg/vg ratio, and flavour % and it tells you exactly how many ml of each to mix.

It's called 'mein liquid', I have it for a while. Weirdly enough when I search for it on the App Store I can't find it anymore. Weird! But very handy and simple to use. Id be lost without it.

Ejuicemeups calculator app supposed to be very good too.

Fairly simple.

Tried Beard no 5 for the first time today and its a lovely vape

Tried Beard no 5 for the first time today and its a lovely vape

Just got myself a 30ml of that this morn. And the Mmm doughnuts top ups also arrived. So going between the 2. Not many better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Dripping: The Upside

All Day: Comb The Desert

Pallet Cleaner: DIY Mentice.

• Advertisement

Just got myself a 30ml of that this morn. And the Mmm doughnuts top ups also arrived. So going between the 2. Not many better.

Where is the cheapest place to get the 30ml beard? Its quite expensive at 23 which is the lowest I could find!

Advertisement