Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

1197198199200201203»

Comments

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Will and when's the Cris case trial?

Yes, that's what I want to know! I might actually come back to watch that!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Yes, that's what I want to know! I might actually come back to watch that!

It's going to be painful, will is such a slime

I do have my reservations, but since it came back on air last year it had become so painful I had to stop watching... So it can only go up from here!

I really hope I'm right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,543 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Will is bad but a very good actor

I've zero interest in Mairead and her ocd or Melanie and her translations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Sparko

It's a bit of a stretch that the entire time Will was on screen and then Cristiano they didn't bump into each other. Inevitably when their storyline is back on they'll be bumping into each other in every single scene all across Carrigstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

It's a slight improvement on whether Heather will come back or not and orla dumping her child on people all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

I have to agree and Amilia Clarke Stewart is another great actor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Paul Brennan...the man in black...

Walking around with THAT umbrella

Pure laziness from the props department

Edit: Paul is 100% in the right about Juliet putting pictures of his daughter on social media

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,675 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I wish Mairead and Damien would just get bloody married and be done with it, they must have changed their minds 50 times by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Where is Will and when's the Cris case trial?

It’s on hold for the moment because the writers want to do a proper court room scene for it and can’t cause of covid. It’s written but not filmed as I understand it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Sparko

Juliet more like a sister to Ruth? Give me a break!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,543 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wish Mairead and Damien would just get bloody married and be done with it, they must have changed their minds 50 times by now.

Is Mairead officially divorced from Will?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Loved the Juliet and Paul scene outside the bistro...Juliet was brilliant at the "i want to be famous and rich but never work" attitude of most some teens thesedays....if i spoke to someone of Pauls age when i was her age i would have expected a slap....but i wouldnt have in the first place...nice bit of writing..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Mod: closing this thread, as the post count has got too high: if you want to continue chatting about Fair City, please find the new thread here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116287059

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement