Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Organised Child Trafficking in America for Real?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭francois

It appears so. This is very disturbing. A Senator in Arizona is enquiringly into child trafficking.
    He says he has been threatened by another politician to back off.

https://medicalkidnap.com/2019/10/16/arizona-senator-threatened-by-fellow-lawmaker-for-stating-that-foster-kids-are-being-sold-into-sexual-slavery/

Not sure where to put this so I put it here where I usually post.

you need to look a bit closely at that website before citing it as a source of information

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

francois wrote: »
    you need to look a bit closely at that website before citing it as a source of information

from Associated Press

"Farnsworth has been meeting every two weeks with a group of critics of the Arizona Department of Child Safety, including a group that has accused the foster-care agency of direct involvement in child trafficking.

Some on social media have claimed there’s a broad conspiracy involving judges, caseworkers, lawmakers, the governor and prosecutors to cover up sex trafficking.

Farnsworth told the Arizona Capitol Times that Brophy McGee told him to “lose the entourage” of conspiracy theorists and “crazy parents” whose children were taken by state child welfare authorities.

“I’m not asking you to stop. I’m telling you to stop. Stop or my husband will stop you,” Farnsworth recalled Brophy McGee telling him in a meeting on Tuesday."

I did check other sources that confirm much more. This site I linked to had included a few other sources so I thought it appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

from Associated Press

"Farnsworth has been meeting every two weeks with a group of critics of the Arizona Department of Child Safety, including a group that has accused the foster-care agency of direct involvement in child trafficking.

Some on social media have claimed there’s a broad conspiracy involving judges, caseworkers, lawmakers, the governor and prosecutors to cover up sex trafficking.

Farnsworth told the Arizona Capitol Times that Brophy McGee told him to “lose the entourage” of conspiracy theorists and “crazy parents” whose children were taken by state child welfare authorities.

“I’m not asking you to stop. I’m telling you to stop. Stop or my husband will stop you,” Farnsworth recalled Brophy McGee telling him in a meeting on Tuesday."

I did check other sources that confirm much more. This site I linked to had included a few other sources so I thought it appropriate.
    Maybe you should try reading before trying to belittle the messenger?

AP makes no outrageous claims, unlike medical kidnap .com, this should be in conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

AP makes no outrageous claims, unlike medical kidnap .com, this should be in conspiracy theories.

nothing outrageous, happening all the time, i truly believe now certain elite of society are sick fks and linked to satanism.

I have no problem with it being moved to that forum. It may allow me to post a lot more.
    There is a graph on the site linked to that shows the increase from 2003 to present of the numbers of children seized by the State. Arizona shows the largest increase in America.
    I found it astonishing.
    I did not post this lightly, nor include the title child sex trafficking, which is what it actually is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭IAmTheReign

from Associated Press

Telling someone to stop bringing groups of internet conspiracy theorists to a place where people are trying to do work isn't exactly outrageous. I'd do the same if it started happening where I worked!

Since you've checked other sources that confirm much more could you maybe provide one that has some actual evidence to back up these wild claims? Something a little stronger than 'Some on social media have claimed' would be good.

Telling someone to stop bringing groups of internet conspiracy theorists to a place where people are trying to do work isn't exactly outrageous. I'd do the same if it started happening where I worked!

Since you've checked other sources that confirm much more could you maybe provide one that has some actual evidence to back up these wild claims? Something a little stronger than 'Some on social media have claimed' would be good.

They provide a couple of other sources within the article posted.
    A lot of the information is buried. I had difficulty accessing it through usual browser searches.
    Search for the name David Frodsham, Denver, and you will see what I mean.

Apologies all. I had meant to post this link as the one to be searched. It was a long night;
    http://tucson.com/news/local/ex-foster-child-of-convicted-sierra-vista-pedophile-files-m/article_9f3986c0-8f05-5ec3-9562-ade05a18be1c.html

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

nothing outrageous, happening all the time, i truly believe now certain elite of society are sick fks and linked to satanism.

Tell me more about these satanic pedophile cults

sk8erboii wrote: »

Why don't you stick to the broader issue?
    What I've found that I haven't posted here makes me sick.
    Sometimes you wish you were wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,641 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They provide a couple of other sources within the article posted.
    A lot of the information is buried. I had difficulty accessing it through usual browser searches.
    Search for the name David Frodsham, Denver, and you will see what I mean.

What evidence do you have that there is evidence to be buried?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

sk8erboii wrote: »

i wonder who got caught taking kids out of Haiti.
    start off on that.
    i can go on.

Overheal wrote: »
    What evidence do you have that there is evidence to be buried?
    The thing that got my spidey senses tingling was what the search I recommended brings up, or more pertinently what it doesn't.
    Try it, I value your opinion.
    I'm still digging beyond what I have already posted. Some big names come up.

The thing that got my spidey senses tingling was what the search I recommended brings up, or more pertinently what it doesn't.
    Try it, I value your opinion.
    I'm still digging beyond what I have already posted. Some big names come up.

Nothing comes up because its nonsense :/

Headline: Arizona Senator Threatened by Fellow Lawmaker for Stating That Foster Kids are Being Sold into Sexual Slavery

Reality: Arizona Senator told by Fellow Lawmaker that they are hanging out with compete nutjobs and they need to mind themselves.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

i wonder who got caught taking kids out of Haiti.
    start off on that.
    i can go on.

Go on.

Nothing comes up because its nonsense :/

Headline: Arizona Senator Threatened by Fellow Lawmaker for Stating That Foster Kids are Being Sold into Sexual Slavery

Reality: Arizona Senator told by Fellow Lawmaker that they are hanging out with compete nutjobs and they need to mind themselves.

Try harder, search what I've suggested.

Try harder, search what I've suggested.

No thanks. Feel free to post it though.

No thanks. Feel free to post it though.
    Well don't try to misrepresent what I suggested that people search for then.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Moved to CT. Please read charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Very disturbing if true

Sin City wrote: »
    Very disturbing if true
    I'm finding a lot of dead politicians.
    I will post some more details shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I'm finding a lot of dead politicians.
    I will post some more details shortly.

My QAnon senses are tingling.

Three Senators have been murdered that were inquiring into this issue.

Senator Nancy Schaeffer
    Senator Linda Collins-Smith
    Senator Jonathon Nichols

Senator Nancy Schaeffer

On Friday March 26th 2010 Senator Nancy Schaeffer was found murdered along with her husband in her home in Habersham County.
    Even before an investigation could be initiated, media outlets began pronouncing that their death was a “murder-suicide” and shut off most public comment posting on their web sites. The “murder suicide” theory implies that Sen. Schaefer’s husband shot her and then killed himself (or vice versa). Both Habersham County and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation began investigating the case as a “murder suicide” rather than the more obvious murder made to look like suicide”.

Here is a video of her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW6Y-93gl0w
    Another
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbSRDjcuirI&feature=youtube_gdata

Here is a link to a PDF of her investigation
    http://fightcps.com/pdf/thecorruptbusinessofchildprotectiveservices.pdf

An extract;

"The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by President Bill Clinton, offered cash “bonuses” to the states for every child they adopted out of foster care. In order to receive the “adoption incentive bonuses” local child protective services need more children. They must have merchandise (children) that sell and you must have plenty of them so the buyer can choose. Some counties are known to give a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000 for a “special needs” child."

On one occasion when asked to travel to Washington she insisted on heavy security or she would not travel.

If any links are not working let me know. Someone is making them hard to access.

Senator Linda Collins-Smith

Linda Collins-Smith was murdered on the 28th May 2019.
    Her body was found wrapped in a carpet outside her home.
    It’s not clear when she died as her remains were decomposed and a judge imposed a gag order on the release of all documents associated with the murder investigation.
    Investigations are proceeding very slowly.

"CD Media has reported extensively on the murder of former GOP State Senator Linda Collins-Smith and the connection of the case to alleged child sex trafficking in Arkansas, and massive corruption in the local and state government in the state.

Today we learned from a confidential source that has been accurate consistently as the story unfolds that Collins-Smith’s murder is connected to the case of accused pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and alleged child sex-trafficking activities in Arkansas. According to the source, the FBI is investigating the link."

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/07/13/breaking-arkansas-gop-senators-murder-connected-to-epstein-sex-trafficking-in-arkansas-declares-source/

Prior to her death, Collins-Smith had been actively tracking Arkansas DHS’ missing $27 million dollars, an amount that spiraled to 53 million dollars+ then into the billions traceable on a second set of books. This discovery linked the Clinton Foundation companies and the State of Arkansas sex-trafficking operation.

Ipso wrote: »
    My QAnon senses are tingling.
    Still feeling tingly?

And now that we're in the conspiracy forum, could a Mod please amend my thread title to;
    Is Organised Child Sex Trafficking in America for Real?

Senator Jonathon Nichols

Jonathon Nichols was found murdered on the 6th of June 2019.

"Senator Nichols Targets Child Predators with Death Penalty, Child Abuse Response Team

The Oklahoma Legislature has taken strong action to combat child abuse in Oklahoma, passing a bill that would subject child predators to the death penalty and establish the Child Abuse Response Team (CART) within the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.

Sen. Jonathon Nichols, author of Senate Bill 1800, said the measure would create a statewide team of expert child abuse investigators who will assist local law enforcement entities in handling difficult child abuse cases."

http://www.oksenate.gov/news/press_releases/press_releases_2006/pr20060526d.htm

In 2001, he received the Most Courageous Legislator Award from the Higher Education Council of Oklahoma.

Is Senator David Farnworth (as per OP) next in line?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭banie01

You really need to qualify the fact that the "senators" you are reporting as murdered as part of some kind of coverup!

Are State Senators, glorified local politicians rather than members of the US senate.
    Hyperbolic use of language and half-truths do any investigation into the claims no good whatsoever.

banie01 wrote: »
    You really need to qualify the fact that the "senators" you are reporting as murdered as part of some kind of coverup!

Are State Senators, glorified local politicians rather than members of the US senate.
    Hyperbolic use of language and half-truths do any investigation into the claims no good whatsoever.
    Please point out the half truths. The hyperbolic language you will have to live with.
    They are officially referred to as Senators.

• Advertisement

You can only laugh sometimes. on the Wikipedia page for Jonathon Nichols page you read;

"There was no foul play reported in his death, the gun was found across the room on a table."

Advertisement