Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,158 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Kay Burley

Her husband will be fit soon an confused about his media attention over the last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Her husband will be fit soon an confused about his media attention over the last year

Wrong person

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭Ish66

Fionnán Sheahan
    Sexy ? Oh Dear !:eek:

The actor Jesse Eisenberg. I find it hard to even look at him, and couldn’t watch anything with him in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

The actor Jesse Eisenberg. I find it hard to even look at him, and couldn’t watch anything with him in it.

I have that same problem with Michael Cera.

Outside of Arrested Development, there's nothing else I can stomach him in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

I have that same problem with Michael Cera.

Outside of Arrested Development, there's nothing else I can stomach him in.

I suspect they're the same person

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Bambinoonboard

Katie Hopkins.
    Ian Paisley. RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

totally get that

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Sadler Peak

Christy Moore.
    Sean Moncrieff.
    Jennifer Zamparelli.
    Liam Cunningham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Christy Moore.
    Sean Moncrieff.
    Jennifer Zamparelli.
    Liam Cunningham.

Christy Moore and Cunningham are talented in their field if prone to preachyness. I used to enjoy Moncrief in his Network 2 late night telly days.
    Zamperelli on the other hand is an overexposed spoofer and I wish she'd disappear under a rock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Tom Jones. It's partly explicable, though. He has a powerful voice but not a good voice, in my opinion, yet he himself thinks he's absolutely great in every way.

But I dislike him a lot more than I should...

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

I can't decide whether I love or hate Andrew O'Keefe from the Australian Chase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Tom Jones. It's partly explicable, though. He has a powerful voice but not a good voice, in my opinion, yet he himself thinks he's absolutely great in every way.

That's not unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Phew, that was close...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I dislike him cause of the way he treated his wife and the son he never acknowledged.
    Horrible human being.

dubstarr wrote: »
    I dislike him cause of the way he treated his wife and the son he never acknowledged.
    Horrible human being.

Well documented history of cheating.

Plenty of women spoke up about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Ricky Gervais. I just get a shiver down my spine as soon as I see him. His face just makes me want to change the channel. I'm not sure why exactly, he just creeps me out.

Its almost the same feeling I get when I see a pic of Josef Fritzl

So in summary.... Not a Ricky Gervais fan :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Ah now, Adventureland is very good and he suits the role.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Tara Fay wedding planner. Is she the only wedding planner in Ireland. She is always dragged out by RTE to give a comment. It would be nice to hear from someone else for a change.

People who use the phrase 'Rites of Passage'.

I don't know what it is... even as a kid, that phrase bothered me.

I think it's because it assumes everyone is the exact same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,807 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Emmet Kirwan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭John arse

women with male names,eg alex,nikki,toni etc-dangerous/men with ponytails-generally muppets!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

dubstarr wrote: »
    Horrible human being.
    I didn't know that about Tom Jones but I'm not surprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Tara Fay wedding planner. Is she the only wedding planner in Ireland. She is always dragged out by RTE to give a comment. It would be nice to hear from someone else for a change.

If you say that twice more, they'll resurrect the corpse of Franc.

And nobody wants that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭John arse

If you say that twice more, they'll resurrect the corpse of Franc.

And nobody wants that.
    jesus christ no!!! with his little secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Gerry Hutch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Hamachi

Helen McEntee, minister for justice.

There’s something very vacant about her. She strikes me as somebody promoted far beyond her capabilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Hamachi wrote: »
    Helen McEntee, minister for justice.

There’s something very vacant about her. She strikes me as somebody promoted far beyond her capabilities.

She got the seat out of pure sympathy because her dad Shane, the TD of the area killed himself
    She is totally out of her depth

And I also heard on the news tonight that "Helen McEntee is creating history by becoming the first sitting TD to go on maternity leave"

She got the seat out of pure sympathy because her dad Shane, the TD of the area killed himself
    She is totally out of her depth

And I also heard on the news tonight that "Helen McEntee is creating history by becoming the first sitting TD to go on maternity leave"

I balked at how ridiculous that sounded.

But I think even the average Joe and Josephine Soap are getting sick of the wokeness and identity politics of current Irish politicians. Especially when you see said politicians blocking people on social media when they ask legitimate questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Emmet Kirwan.

He sounds constipated to me.

Advertisement