Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Joe Brolly is a massive pain in the hole.

If you're talking the Claire Byrne thing... he was done wrong, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Yer man standing outside the vets this morning....the head on him! Jesus..
    And the way he was standing..��

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

"Influencers"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

virgin media tv -wall to wall ads!(i'm sponsored by quote devil by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

"Influencers"

The "influenced" are worse ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

"Influencers"

I used to be the same until I started using Forever Living Aloe Vera neck balm. My worries and anxieties just floated away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

"Influencers"

Despicable, but not inexplicable.

Trekker09 wrote: »
    I used to be the same until I started using Forever Living Aloe Vera neck balm. My worries and anxieties just floated away :D

I find cannabis has the same effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Walking_Wolf

Gray Hughes. He's a youtuber who covers unsolved murders. I tried to watch a few of his videos but found him insufferable. He's actually a real-life "Comic Book Guy" from The Simpsons. A pedantic neck beard with no people skills whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Walking_Wolf

Jimmy Carr, his jokes aren't all that funny and his laugh is like nails on a chalkboard.

He and Frankie Boyle are just Jerry Sadowitz tribute acts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Rory Cowan. Jesus he's a dose. Unrelated but he's obsessed with Israel for some reason..

Pierce Brosnan, a supposed actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Trekker09 wrote: »
    Pierce Brosnan, a supposed actor.
    Well then maybe you shouldn't be POSTING HEEEEEEEEERRRE

Well then maybe you shouldn't be POSTING HEEEEEEEEERRRE

Pray tell, why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Remember when he was a comedian?

Jesus, seems so damn long ago. Now he's the very guy who'll damn his own older comedy vids for their 'misogyny'.

Plonker.

Was a good one too, now I find him pretty insufferable.

His live streams are bollix too. I admired his championing of mental health issues (bag never bothered me) and had some time for him a while back, but it's clear he has disappeared up his arse for some time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Was a good one too, now I find him pretty insufferable.

His live streams are bollix too. I admired his championing of mental health issues (bag never bothered me) and had some time for him a while back, but it's clear he has disappeared up his arse for some time now.

His interview with Limmy is excellent because limmy didn’t give him any time at all to talk , and made blind boy seem like tubridy :)

ha ha good that(or maybe very bad?),i kinda like his films where he plays that certain type of slick confident upper crust gent but i'd imagine if he ever turned into chocolate he'd gobble himself;););)

Pierce brosnan that is, not yer man from rubberbandits!

just thinking,could the rubberbandits guy be the next james bond?:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement

miss moneypenny,i've got a horse outside:D:D:D

Amanda Bone "Award winning architect". Really dont like her attitude on House of the year. I have seen an example of her "Award winning design" on a concrete bunker she designed close to where I live. How the thing even got planning permission is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Hazel Chu - queen virtue-signaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Lundstram wrote: »

Not very inexplicable then!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Oliver Callan. I know very little about him but he comes across as bitter, miserable, nasty, petty and smug.

Slagging off famous people can be funny if it's done cleverly, but he ain't that. It's as though he genuinely hates the people he's slagging off.

I can imagine being friends with him, and him cutting the back off you when you're not around.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Peter Crouch's wife . Let the man do an ad on his own , just once :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

Amanda Bone "Award winning architect". Really dont like her attitude on House of the year. I have seen an example of her "Award winning design" on a concrete bunker she designed close to where I live. How the thing even got planning permission is beyond me.

She's a pain. Everything is wrong according to her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

cj maxx wrote: »
    Peter Crouch's wife . Let the man do an ad on his own , just once :(

She has to keep herself relevant. Although i don't know if she' ever been anything other than Peter Crouch's wife

• Registered Users Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sky King wrote: »
    Oliver Callan. I know very little about him but he comes across as bitter, miserable, nasty, petty and smug.

Slagging off famous people can be funny if it's done cleverly, but he ain't that. It's as though he genuinely hates the people he's slagging off.

I can imagine being friends with him, and him cutting the back off you when you're not around.

Whilst I know a lot wouldn't like him. I sort of liked how Paul Galvin dealt with him a few years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Lundstram wrote: »

Not a nice person. If she was made of chocolate she would have eaten herself by now.

Advertisement