Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,195 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Emmet Kirwan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

women with male names,eg alex,nikki,toni etc-dangerous/men with ponytails-generally muppets!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

dubstarr wrote: »
    I dislike him cause of the way he treated his wife and the son he never acknowledged.
    Horrible human being.
    I didn't know that about Tom Jones but I'm not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,480 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Tara Fay wedding planner. Is she the only wedding planner in Ireland. She is always dragged out by RTE to give a comment. It would be nice to hear from someone else for a change.

If you say that twice more, they'll resurrect the corpse of Franc.

And nobody wants that.

If you say that twice more, they'll resurrect the corpse of Franc.

And nobody wants that.
    jesus christ no!!! with his little secret?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Gerry Hutch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Hamachi

Helen McEntee, minister for justice.

There’s something very vacant about her. She strikes me as somebody promoted far beyond her capabilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Hamachi wrote: »

There’s something very vacant about her. She strikes me as somebody promoted far beyond her capabilities.

She got the seat out of pure sympathy because her dad Shane, the TD of the area killed himself
    She is totally out of her depth

And I also heard on the news tonight that "Helen McEntee is creating history by becoming the first sitting TD to go on maternity leave"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

She got the seat out of pure sympathy because her dad Shane, the TD of the area killed himself

And I also heard on the news tonight that "Helen McEntee is creating history by becoming the first sitting TD to go on maternity leave"

I balked at how ridiculous that sounded.

But I think even the average Joe and Josephine Soap are getting sick of the wokeness and identity politics of current Irish politicians. Especially when you see said politicians blocking people on social media when they ask legitimate questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Emmet Kirwan.

He sounds constipated to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

In fairness she's probably the first female irish politician to get banged while in office.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Christy Moore and Cunningham are talented in their field if prone to preachyness. I used to enjoy Moncrief in his Network 2 late night telly days.
    Zamperelli on the other hand is an overexposed spoofer and I wish she'd disappear under a rock.

Seen him in the Spa bar. Couldn't bring in a drink. He did play a song on request that he hadn't played for over 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Donald. Trump
    A waste of oxygen and space.

Dolores Cahill for deliberately distorting science for her benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Hamachi

John arse wrote: »
    jesus christ no!!! with his little secret?

You’ll have to spill the beans on that. What is Franc’s secret?

Agreed with other posters on that Jennifer Zamparelli woman. Nothing inexplicable about disliking her though. Charmless and with a voice like nails on a blackboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Gerry Hutch

I'd put him in the "People I inexplicably like" category. I saw him being interviewed on RTE about his involvement in a notorious robbery and found his insistence that he was innocent quite funny. At one point, he was brazen enough to claim that he hears so much about it that even he's starting to believe he did it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

You’ll have to spill the beans on that. What is Franc’s secret?

All I know is he was caught by the revenue, a while back. But that was sorted out rather swiftly.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Any gimp who goes around with the face mask hanging under his /her nose.

Might as well encase his/her cluster/lettuce in it.

Wear it properly or leave it off you cretins!!

Rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Mary Coughlin had kids while a TD but possibly FF weren't in government so didn't count

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

This might be more at home in the unpopular options thread. But she'll get a free pass on most things because she's a women and now because she'll have kids.

• Advertisement

did charlie haughey not give birth to bertie???

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Seán Bán Breathnach

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Jacob Rees Mogg everything about him I detest!

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Jacob Rees Mogg everything about him I detest!
    yeah he'd be the type if he could turn the clock back 500 years or so would be over here doing a bit of pillageing and acquiring a bit of land for his descendants given half the chance!

Seán Bán Breathnach

Is he still living, must be old

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Jamie Dornan.

He has that oul smug NI look about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

Is he still living, must be old

I remember him on the telly when I was very young and he seemed old then , that was 45years ago

Jamie Dornan.

He has that oul smug NI look about him.

Watch "Seige of Jadotville" , you'll think of him differently

• Advertisement

90s at least surely.

Advertisement