Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greystones lost and found thread. [All Posts here]

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nowsonya

Missing medium sized white friendly dog. went missing this morning from Greystones.
    He walks beach normally

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Lost in Greystones

Caddycell Golf Battery lost at Quarry Road / Erskine Ave area Sunday 15 Oct aprox 10.30 a.m. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Found

Childs glassses on the Greystones / Bray walk yesterday Sunday 31March. Reply to this for information as to where the glasses are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Cerco

Visa card found in Tesco, this afternoon.
    Left at customer services desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

I have lost a pair of black plantronics headphones on Sunday afternoon near the dart station

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mjmorrisroe

Another bike was stolen this weekend gone !!! A 9-year old child's bike for goodness sake !!!

My daughter's bike was taken from the bin area under the Duplex, Charlesland Park. Someone had the audacity to take a 9-year old girl's bike for crying out loud !!! Please be careful with your belongings people, they're thieves at large in this area, which is a real shame. If you happen to see the attached bike around the area (pretty distinctive), please PM me.

Thanks a million, keep safe, sanitised, and segregated.

Attachment not found.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

That is very unfortunate, I’m sorry to hear that.

So many people have video door bells (myself included) you should talk to your neighbors and see if anyone has footage of a person carrying your child’s bike. If so you could share it with the Gardai.

Charlesland has had a lot of burglaries over the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Cluster

2011 wrote: »
    That is very unfortunate, I’m sorry to hear that.

So many people have video door bells (myself included) you should talk to your neighbors and see if anyone has footage of a person carrying your child’s bike. If so you could share it with the Gardai.

Charlesland has had a lot of burglaries over the last few years.

have the caught people for these burglaries?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Cluster wrote: »
    have the caught people for these burglaries?

No idea.

I know that people were caught “in the act” for burglaries in Kilcoole some time ago. Whether these were the same people that were carrying out burglaries in Charlesland or not I really don’t know.

Nobody around here has a video camera in their doorbell, thanks for your suggestion though. Please be careful and bring your belongings in, if it's any good, they'll take IT !!! Still can't get over them taking a little girls bike...

• Advertisement

Nobody around here has a video camera in their doorbell, thanks for your suggestion though.

I can assure you that Nest Hello and Ring video doorbells are very popular in Charlesland.

You just may not have noticed as they are quite discrete. Anoraks like me tend to notice them a bit more :)

Everyone around me has the "standard" doorbell originally fitted with the development, do these doorbells record around the clock? Reported to the Guards, let's see what happens, not a massive loss 8)

do these doorbells record around the clock?

They record and store all “events” (such as a person walking past) over the past 5 to 10 days (depending on the package). These events are recorded in HD and are time and date stamped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

Nobody around here has a video camera in their doorbell, thanks for your suggestion though. Please be careful and bring your belongings in, if it's any good, they'll take IT !!! Still can't get over them taking a little girls bike...

Hi there

On the Charlesland Face book group someone posted a pic of a girls bike found in bushes.

I have a screenshot of the bike but it's too big to attach!
    Maybe you are in the facebook group.

Thanks SOOOOOOO much, that's her bike, mystery solved 8) I've contacted the lady who posted it. Must have been a kid using it to get somewhere.

Thanks for the head up, you've made a little girl very happy indeed 8)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

Thanks SOOOOOOO much, that's her bike, mystery solved 8) I've contacted the lady who posted it. Must have been a kid using it to get somewhere.

Thanks for the head up, you've made a little girl very happy indeed 8)

Ah that's great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

Pair of tinted glasses found on Bray Head yesterday.. PM if yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 onefinemorning

A set of keys (car and house) found on Bellvue Hill footpath about 10.30 this morning. PM if yours.

Will hand into Greystones Garda station

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Cerco

(Sunday) Purse found in Aldi this morning.

If anyone has access to Facebook or other fora please post.

Advertisement