Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greystones lost and found thread. [All Posts here]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Medium sized cat outside superquin black mainly with a white spot on it's forehead and white socks.
    No collar and seems to have an injured leg.
    Last I saw it was sitting in the disabled parking outside the pharmacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Medium sized cat outside superquin black mainly with a white spot on it's forehead and white socks.
    No collar and seems to have an injured leg.
    Last I saw it was sitting in the disabled parking outside the pharmacy.

Sorry for being cruel but it sounds like it picked the right spot to sit.:pac:
    Hopefully its reunited with its owner soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 newbies

Found a young black cat in the Grove (Ennis Lane, near the train tracks) yesterday. Very friendly, all black except for a tiny tuft of white fur under its chin. No collar, but seems to be well cared for and tame.
    We can't keep him because our own cat is not too happy about it.

Here is a pic.

I am pretty sure it is a female. There is a small white patch on its tummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

If you put it out and stop feeding it he will go back home. Cats tend to wander. Just because it's outside and was friendly doesn't mean it was lost

• Advertisement

we don't let it inside, it's young and probably can't find its way back.
    And we have a cat of our own so we do know about them.
    Older cats can get lost and find their way back at night, but this one is only about six months or less
    if you knew of someone that has lost their cat it may be helpful to post, otherwise it's not

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

Hi neighbours,

Our snow white male cat has gone missing from Seabourne View. He does tend to stray off now and then but not for so long. You certainly cannot miss him if you see him, snow white fur, bushy tail and very playful.

The kids miss him and I'd be very grateful if anybody has seen him around.

He's electronically tagged so I'm hopeful he's still alive.

Thanks

Casper unfortunately hasn't come home or been found. So it's a mystery as to what might have happened to him. A cat like him was spotted near SuperQuinn but that could've been another white cat that I occasionally see there. Again, if anybody sees or hears a stray white cat, please let me know. Thanks.

And he's home after a two week hol somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Langerland wrote: »
    And he's home after a two week hol somewhere :)
    Great news!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I love the happy endings. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KarenNina

Lost in Greystones on Monday 19/11 a simple thin gold wire earring. It is a ring about 3 cm. across. I dropped it somewhere on my walk through the park, to the post office, Heaton's and Supervalu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KarenNina

Hi, lost a thin gold wire earring about 3 cm in diameter. I lost it on Monday morning 19/11 while walking across the park to post office, Heaton's and Supervalu.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

Anybody missing this little guy? Nothing written on his collar.

IMG_0304.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24 threepennys

Found this morning on the last part of the cliff walk before Greystones.
    Unusual silver pendant on 14" black cord necklace.
    If you have lost one, please send me a PM with a description.
    I would love to reunite it with it's owner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ckc

Found: Siliver Zippo Lighter
    Found this under my seat on the 4AM 84N NiteLink bus last night (Saturday 29th December).

I was the last off the bus.

Send me a PM if it is yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Spotted a kids bike on the left-hand side of the road just after the roundabout with access to the new factory as you're coming from Charlesland towards Greystones. See pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Might be stolen, report it to the Gardai

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Found in Killincarrig

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

Found in Killincarrig

Reunited with owner:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,746 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

big bump here - our other cat, Pickle (Rosie's sister) has now gone a-wandering (its obviously in their genes...)

We've subsequently moved to the Bellevue Road area, but we think she may have gone back to Oaklands/Church Lane as former neighbours have reported seeing her around - please keep an eye out.

235313.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Quiggers59

A hungry stray cat has just arrived at our house in Rathdown Park Approx 2 years old,quite large Tabby Cat Has a small brown/ginger spot on his head
    086 2560771 I will try and add picture rgds Quiggers

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Quiggers59 wrote: »
    A hungry stray cat has just arrived at our house in Rathdown Park Approx 2 years old,quite large Tabby Cat Has a small brown/ginger spot on his head
    086 2560771 I will try and add picture rgds Quiggers

Might be an idea to get a vet to scan the cat for an RFID chip, if chipped and registered they will be able to tell you then and there who the owner is...

loyatemu wrote: »
    big bump here - our other cat, Pickle (Rosie's sister) has now gone a-wandering (its obviously in their genes...)

We've subsequently moved to the Bellevue Road area, but we think she may have gone back to Oaklands/Church Lane as former neighbours have reported seeing her around - please keep an eye out.

OK - she has been found and returned home, thanks to anyone who kept an eye out...

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stevestevenson

Found at south beach car park on Sat - look like housekeys.

loyatemu wrote: »
    OK - she has been found and returned home, thanks to anyone who kept an eye out...

aaaaaaand.... she's gone again (I guess she just doesn't like our new gaff):

that picture again:

235313.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Quiggers59

Taltos wrote: »
    Might be an idea to get a vet to scan the cat for an RFID chip, if chipped and registered they will be able to tell you then and there who the owner is...
    Thanks. Went to vet,no chip. Still hoping someone claims this cat

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭magnus500

Hello all

As said above I lost my keys with a morph keyring. They are for my shed but my bike is inside! One looks like a philips head screwdriver and the other is a normal Yale key.
    I took the dog for a walk up around Kenmare Heights then walked down the hill past Donnybrook Fair then in to village so could be anywhere!!

Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

Please share on all social media to help Kimmi get home. Any information would be very much appreciated. Kimmis owner, a little girl is devastated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

Found: Set of samsung headphones. Picked up this morning at 7:15 at the pedestrian entrance to Charlesland Wood.

PM me for return.

Advertisement