Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greystones lost and found thread. [All Posts here]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Found Headphones

Found one nice pair of headphones in Greystones, Saturday 28th. PM me if you think they might be yours.

Thanks

****These have been reunited with their owner******

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

If anyone finds a large bunch of keys anywhere between the library, Eugene's and the parking spaces opposite the library can you please pm me! There's a black and green fob, car key and loads of other keys on the bunch - my life basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Did you find them?

Did you find them?

No. I have no spare key for the car so that'll be €380 to replace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

you should report it to the garda station-016665800. often people will surrender keys theyve found while out walking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Anyone know of someone missing a young, very friendly, thin white female cat in the greystones/bray/general wicklow area?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Iona1

There was an ad posted down in the grove in greystones/redford just before you cross the tracks. Was for a young white deaf cat that's been missing a couple of days I think.

damian139 wrote: »
    you should report it to the garda station-016665800. often people will surrender keys theyve found while out walking

Thanks for that. Will do. Have contacted the places I went to. Fingers crossed someone hands them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

cotton wrote: »
    Anyone know of someone missing a young, very friendly, thin white female cat in the greystones/bray/general wicklow area?

Sookie is home and safe!
    Thanks for supporting Wicklow lost or found animals x

Iona1 wrote: »
    There was an ad posted down in the grove in greystones/redford just before you cross the tracks. Was for a young white deaf cat that's been missing a couple of days I think.

Well spotted, great news Sookie is home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 MCwicklow

Hello all
    I lost a white gold diamond tennis bracelet in July/august last while out for dinner in Bocellis, from there I walked to beach house but didn't realise it was
    Missing until a few weeks later. But thought it was in the house somewhere. It was a gift from my husband on our wedding day and would love to get it back!
    Never found it even though I posted on
    Lost.ie and rang around. Just hoping somebody might if found it or know somebody
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Found a phone in aldi today,gave it to one of the cashiers

Missing Greystones
    Boxer and golden retriever

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

Boxer (with long tail) and Golden retriever missing after the storm from Greystones. Last seen in Delgany Wood, Friday morning. Please phone Mark or Deborah 087 9112651

Oscars Mum wrote: »
    Boxer (with long tail) and Golden retriever missing after the storm from Greystones. Last seen in Delgany Wood, Friday morning. Please phone Mark or Deborah 087 9112651

Search party at 10.30am @happy pear Shoreline (Saturday 15th)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mjmorrisroe

Lost iPhone while walking back from SuperValue at 11:20hrs on Sunday, must have dropped it. I live at <<<snip>>> please let me know if you picked it up. Thanks.

-Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

You should use PM rather than posting your address

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Someone different from you

Lost iPhone while walking back from SuperValue at 11:20hrs on Sunday, must have dropped it. I live at ...................., please let me know if you picked it up. Thanks.

-Michael

Log on to iCloud.com, type in your Apple ID and password (the one you use for iTunes) and if Find My iPhone is enabled you may be able to see on a map where it is.

I also agree - don't post personal data such as your address online.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mjmorrisroe

Good point on address, noted and I'll PM if something turns up. Already tried iCloud, it's powered off so likely it's been stolen... Seems there's no honest people in the world anymore.. Thanks, here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I lost mine last week and phone was offline. It needs to be powered on to use the app. Ring ur phone company cancel the Sim and block the phone. Thankfully I has insurance and had a new phone within a few days. Check ur insurance if any and make sure ye report to the guards

• Advertisement

schmel22 wrote: »
    Search party at 10.30am @happy pear Shoreline (Saturday 15th)

Home safe

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Were the dogs found???

LMC wrote: »
    Were the dogs found???

Sure were, great community showing throughout the week to find them.
    There they were sleeping off their adventure on Sunday, at home

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Sure were, great community showing throughout the week to find them.
    There they were sleeping off their adventure on Sunday, at home

Great photo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sid9000

Walking home via Mill Road and a very friendly border collie (I think, knowledge of dogs slim!) followed me home. Black with a bit of white. Currently asleep on our front porch. No collar so no contact details. Let me know if he is yours or have any idea whose it might be??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

sid9000 wrote: »
    Walking home via Mill Road and a very friendly border collie (I think, knowledge of dogs slim!) followed me home. Black with a bit of white. Currently asleep on our front porch. No collar so no contact details. Let me know if he is yours or have any idea whose it might be??

I saw a dog 2 nights ago wandering outside my house in charlesland that sounds like that one, there was no one around so it seemed on its own and lost, I tried to call it over but it didnt seem too interested and went off, I wonder did it make its way down that direction. I never saw it before which is why it caught my eye. Id bring to a vet to check for microchip.

sid9000 wrote: »

Hey
    I run a lost and found site on FB
    Wicklow lost or found animals , can you post a picture here or there? I will put up. Any way you can get the dog to a vet to be scanned for a chip? Can you also phone the Gardai and dog pound and report the dog as found. Most vets close at 12 today

Hey
    I run a lost and found site on FB
    Wicklow lost or found animals , can you post a picture here or there? I will put up. Any way you can get the dog to a vet to be scanned for a chip? Can you also phone the Gardai and dog pound and report the dog as found. Most vets close at 12 today

Also if you could maybe let me know if the dog is still with you, this morning ( PM me)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭markest

Not certain but have seen a dog fitting that description in Burnaby Lawns.

• Advertisement

markest wrote: »
    Not certain but have seen a dog fitting that description in Burnaby Lawns.

Youre right, There are a few collies allowed roam around Greystones/Delgany area alright. Usually end up in eden gate or Charlesland

Advertisement