Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greystones lost and found thread. [All Posts here]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭vinpaul

Found a Father's Day Card on Church Road last evening. Blue envelope, Photo on Card, message read "Dad/Grandpa, Happy father's day. thank you so much for all the love etc. Photo of Dad, and little girl along with a very young baby.
    Will hold until owner contacts me.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Found a mobile phone just now ( 8.45 pm ) outside ALDI and handd it in to ALDI.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

Missing Collie Mix from Delgany
    Family dog missing from Delgany on Saturday 7 July . Small border collie mix, white coat with some black - any leads appreciated . Some sighting from the Kilcoole north area so please keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

14689735997_a1dce4cf9b_c.jpgTyres 1 by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

Who owns these?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Gardaí are looking into it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

Anyone missing this guy? He wandered into my house in Redford tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

Our dog Kyko jumped out of the car window at 7.45pm tonight at the shoreline roundabout . . He was then seen running against traffic back up towards charlesland and was seen at charleland green at 8pm . . He is a small black terrier cross with wirey hair and a white belly and front paws . . Some streaks of brown in his fur . . He has a red collar and a red/black harness on . . He is only 7 months old and not vary street wise with a tendency to bark at everything . . He is chipped . . Please <Mod snip: contact me by PM> if you see him thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

Still missing

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭HappyDaze007

Still missing

Poor thing still missing..?
    I've had my eyes peeled for the last 2 days...
    Taken detours on the way home to see if I could find him...

EDIT: Dog has been found.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

Hey all,

Casper has gone missing again!! He was last seen on Sunday morning and would most likely be in the Delgany Wood / Killincarrig area.

Would be greatful if anybody has seen a long haired snow white cat in the area could let me know. He could well be "lodging" somewhere else for a while as he likes to make himself at home.

Image here:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/85071/220435.jpg

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Rosina1969

a little boy has lost his bike in charlelsand :(- court/wood - its green, and has beads on the wheels, and a torch tied onto the front handlebar. its a bit rusty but it still works. if anyone sees it could you let me know. hopefully it will turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

Langerland wrote: »
    Hey all,

Casper has gone missing again!! He was last seen on Sunday morning and would most likely be in the Delgany Wood / Killincarrig area.

Would be greatful if anybody has seen a long haired snow white cat in the area could let me know. He could well be "lodging" somewhere else for a while as he likes to make himself at home.

Image here:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/85071/220435.jpg

Thanks

Found

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

our cat Minnie has gone missing - please keep an eye out for her in the Bellevue Road, Church Road & Hillside areas (don't know if she would wander any further than that but you never know).

She may have been sheltering somewhere during the recent rain and got locked into a shed or outbuilding...

328300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

ahh gorgeous cat - hope you find her!!

Please also post in the animal & pet forums on Boards they have a lost n found section.

plase post on the follwoing facebook pages, these are local and excellent at helping reunite pet owners:

https://www.facebook.com/TheHappyPear/posts/195847637172562

Greystones Open Forum

https://www.facebook.com/WicklowLostOrFoundAnimals

Wicklow Lost dogs / pets

Lors lost pets

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lors-lost-dogs-page/292528260783856

Also contact blackloin vets, Greystones vet etc give them your details - lost of people hand in pets here.

Also contact Greystones Garda station and give them your details.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

loyatemu wrote: »
    our cat Minnie has gone missing - please keep an eye out for her in the Bellevue Road, Church Road & Hillside areas (don't know if she would wander any further than that but you never know).

She may have been sheltering somewhere during the recent rain and got locked into a shed or outbuilding...

she came back this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 robsan

His name is Mons, is a mix between Greyhound and Pointer but don’t have any of the abilities of their kind... Hi is 3 years and 2 months old, 30 Kg (66lb, or 4 stones 10lb,), and 55 cm (21 inches) Height
    He was last seen in the Ballytunny road, in Britta’s Bay area, in Wicklow county.
    He run without his collar or any other Id than his microchip, he is mainly white with black-brownish spots.
    Mons is very stubborn and barks for everything what makes him look a bit vicious... but he is not, he´s a very loving dog, it´s just his way of communicating, he will bark you to thank you for the treat or will bark you because he doesn’t like your green van and you leaving letters everyday....
    Please, please we need to find him, and do really appreciate your help.
    PLEASE SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, WILL HELP US A LOT.
    Thanks

This is Mons

Picture of Mons

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bennetts

I've posted this on Facebook, in the Charlesland Community Group. Hopefully it will be shared far and wide so that Mons can find his way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Found today in mermaid carpark bray - pram base/wheels - enquire in the craft shop on the corner bray main street

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 robsan

His name is Mons, is a mix between Greyhound and Pointer but dont have any of the abilities of their kind... Hi is 3 years and 2 months old, 30 Kg (66lb, or 4 stones 10lb,), and 55 cm (21 inches) Height
    He was last seen in the Ballytunney road, in Britta’s Bay area, in Wicklow county.
    He run without his collar or any other Id than his microchip, he is mainly white with black-brownish spots.
    Mons is very stubborn and barks for everything what makes him look a bit vicious... but he is not, he´s a very loving dog, it´s just his way of communicating, he will bark you to thank you for the treat or will bark you because he doesn’t like your green van and you leaving letters everyday....
    Please, please we need to find him, and do really appreciate your help.
    PLEASE SHARE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, WILL HELP US A LOT.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stanley1980

I know it's a long shot but I wonder has anyone come across a set of Saab and Volkswagen car keys (on the same keyring) most likely dropped on Church Road about 2 days ago? Christmas miracle needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Pair of thick rimmed light grey men's glasses lost between Charlesland Court and Supervalu Charlesland today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

Wineman wrote: »
    Pair of thick rimmed light grey men's glasses lost between Charlesland Court and Supervalu Charlesland today.

There is a Charlesland Facebook page where u might get more views. If u haven't already done so give your details to supervalu, someone might hand them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mipo

Hi lost a set a keys while cycling from the Dart station through the park at around 6pm last Wednesday(in the dark and rain). One car key two house keys and and two bike keys. I have checked in a few shops and the train station but no luck so far.

Any chance anyone picked them up and is looking for the owner?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Hi,

I lost a set of keys in Tesco in Greystones.

I reckon they fell out in the car park

Consist of

1 key
    1 plastic orange address label holder
    1 gym tag for Glenview hotel.

If anyone comes across can you please let me know

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Swingking did you get these keys? A set was handed in to customer service desk on Sunday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 greig

Little dog wandering near Caffè della stella greystones. Small golden terrier with red collar. Have photo but can't post it!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kpbryww

Found set of house keys in Glen of the Downs and a pair of sun glasses this evening

• Advertisement

Has anyone in the Greystones village area found a small black male cat, wearing a red collar, in the last two months? I only found out recently that a cat is missing from the Bellevue Road area for 8 weeks now. He obviously isn't much loved since his owner doesn't seem to have put in the slightest effort to find him! I thought I'd ask here, in case he was found, and delivered somewhere else, and has a nice place to live now - if not I'll take him.

I am told he is the spitting image of my cat, with a red collar (but he could have lost that). This is my cat, for reference.

meels_zps603abab5.jpg

Advertisement