Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greystones lost and found thread. [All Posts here]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 liamdunne81

I lost my Sony mobile phone somewhere between Charlesland and the beach this morning between 9.30am-10.30am. Anyone found one??

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mirekb

Found some keys this morning on the path next to the 184 bus stop on the Charlesland side. They are fairly distinctive - PM me if they're yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

I spotted what appeared to be a high end white/light colored mountain bike being pulled from bushes in the field at the top of the estate and put into the back of a van last week.
    The local gardai have the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

From Blacklion Pet Hostpital's Facebook page:
    This little female jack russell terrier was found in Kilcoole, Wicklow on Saturday lunchtime. Do you recognise her? Please share or contact Blacklion Pet Hospital 01-2875283.

559248_430418663713898_451827277_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

I found a key on the road near the arch to the beech - bit old and rusty looking - with Woodies DIY thereon. Plss contact me if its yours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 greig

This dog is currently wondering around the main street in greystones. At della stella cafe

• Registered Users Posts: 16 greig

greig wrote: »
    This dog is currently wondering around the main street in greystones. At della stella cafe

The dog is now going to a customers house, please contact greystones gardi for number.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hopefully he/she is chipped and the vet can tell them tomorrow if they are registered or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ecomum

On the school run this morning (19/04) my HTC phone (black) fell out of my pocket. I am pretty sure it fell out near the Knockeevin Montessori School at about 08:50. It could also have fallen out at Mountainview Park, looking out onto Rathdown Road, at about 09:00. I have only had it 2 weeks and it is 2nd hand but it had all of my phone photos from when the kids were little and I am gutted to be losing them.

I realised I had lost it by 09:10 and rushed home to ring it but it went straight to voicemail. Have reported it to Gardaí and have put it up on many FB pages but if anyone has any information I would be so grateful.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Freddydoy

Male Feret lost in Greystones area, 6th May. Cinnamon (Yellow) colour. Details in Blacklion and Greystones Vets if found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭markest

Possibly saw him near the top of Windgates (Bray side) yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Wineman

Hi, was running for the bus through the large green park area at the back of Charlesland Wood at 2 pm and I think my binoculars fell from my bag, possibly in the grass or on the bike lane near the bus stop. If any neighbours come across them could you please pm me. Thanks a mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭goose banker

There was a black lab cross type dog at Kilcoole beach this evening, lost or abandoned. Looked well looked after with a brown collar but no name tag or anything else to ID it. Not a pup - a few gray hairs about the face. Extremely placid and friendly, was playing with people down there, I got asked if it was mine. Not sure if dog or bitch. Was still down there playing when I left, if anyone knows of someone missing a similar dog maybe they'd direct them to the beach, just insde from the gate.
    8755381114_fe7283bc58.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

There was a black lab cross type dog at Kilcoole beach this evening, lost or abandoned. Looked well looked after with a brown collar but no name tag or anything else to ID it. Not a pup - a few gray hairs about the face. Extremely placid and friendly, was playing with people down there, I got asked if it was mine. Not sure if dog or bitch. Was still down there playing when I left, if anyone knows of someone missing a similar dog maybe they'd direct them to the beach, just insde from the gate.
    8755381114_fe7283bc58.jpg

Hi
    This guy is from the houses just up from the beach, he's a repeat offender. He displays all the traits of a lost dog, I fell for it before. I just wish people would close the gate properly after them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭goose banker

schmel22 wrote: »
    he's a repeat offender
    :D

That's good news, at least he wasn't abandoned. I'm frequently down there and never saw him before, everyone I saw was playing and throwing sticks and stones for him so he must go down himself for the company!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

:D

That's good news, at least he wasn't abandoned. I'm frequently down there and never saw him before, everyone I saw was playing and throwing sticks and stones for him so he must go down himself for the company!

Oh I know, I was just short of bundling him into my car to keep him safe and off the tracks. I contacted a few friends in the area who rescue dogs and they told me about him. I see him now wandering in and out of gardens the odd time when I'm heading to the beach. Thanks for your concern though, not many people around like you.
    If you do see another lost dog feel free to post on my FB site Wicklow lost or found animals or email wicklowlostorfound@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭magnus500

Hi folks, lost my keys down at the beach this morning. I think it was on the footpath near the lower car park entrance. It is two keys (yale and mortis) with no keyring. Much appreciation (or free Indian head massage!) for the finder.

If anyone comes across a key (without a keyring) on the ground near the playground can you drop me a PM?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Which playground?
    Charlesland or down at the South Beach?

(not that it matters - if someone finds a key it doesn't matter where they found it).
    Maybe also give the garda station a call, last time I found car keys on the beach I dropped them into them.

Oops! The Charlesland one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I found a key.... what's your address.....

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 Sharonh

My son found 3 x reward cards in the name of Aileen Cusack near the Greystones beach car park (by the playground).

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ladeee

Lost an 'upsy daisy' doll/teddy when walking between greystones and delgany today (past tesco). Its my daughters favourite and she takes her to bed every night. If anybody finds, please let me know! Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 vintagechina

Hi All,

We have lost our cat from Seabourne View. He is called Gerry, he is Black and white and has long hair.
    If you see him or find him please please call me on 0831075633.

Many thanks in advance

Lizzy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

Might be of use as a thread..

Specifically today, of use to me :D

I may have dropped a rechargeable white light with attached battery in Charlesland Grove, a Silva model.
    If anyone happened to have picked it up I would greatly appreciate it's return (and it's useless without a charger anyway)

cheers,
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Glasses - a friend of mine found a pair of glasses with a strap / band going round the back on Mill Road near Kinlen Road\prox one week ago. He dropped them into the garda barracks. Please follow up if you lost them

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭abacus120

Bunch of keys found yesterday morning down churchlane

Lost on Monday possibly somewhere around Superquinn, small pink zipped purse containing bank cards.
    If anyone has seen it/handed it in can you drop me a PM.
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginners piano

Hi there, my little girl lost her favourite scarf somewhere between superquinn and charlesland wood today, if anyone has seen it can you let me know- its pink with a white flower on. My friend kindly knitted it for her for Christmas :(

Advertisement