Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spider-Man: Far From Home [** SPOILERS FROM POST 240 **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

ThePott wrote:
    What's the source on this? I do expect Osborne to be introduced for and the Sinister Six but that reeks of speculation and fan theory. Not that I can't see some truth in it.

It's optimism to expect them to fit so much in, but it's not impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭ThePott

Pter wrote: »
    It's optimism to expect them to fit so much in, but it's not impossible.

Possibly, then again Sony have been angling for that Sinister Six movie forever. Feels a bit rushed but I do think the next Spidey will be Sinister Six even if this is a lot. I think Marvel have big plans for Norman Osborne too.

Found the origin of the leak and I'm pretty dubious. Think maybe someone saw the trailer early and made up some stuff in between or just went with what fans have been speculating for years. Could work if done well though, although it sounds a lot like what Amazing Spider-Man 3 would have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

ThePott wrote:
    Found the origin of the leak and I'm pretty dubious. Think maybe someone saw the trailer early and made up some stuff in between or just went with what fans have been speculating for years. Could work if done well though, although it sounds a lot like what Amazing Spider-Man 3 would have been.

Have marvel ever done a non group film with a bad guy team before.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

ThePott wrote: »
    What's the source on this?

Unknown.

The original post is dated almost 2 weeks ago. So it's either someone who saw the trailer early or totally legit.

https://imgur.com/a/XOhP21k

Rob2D wrote: »
    Unknown.The original post is dated almost 2 weeks ago. So it's either someone who saw the trailer early or totally legit.
    https://imgur.com/a/XOhP21k
    Found what I think was the source was a guy on Reddit who has since removed his post, he seems to mention that DanielRPK guy a lot so perhaps it was one of his scoops on Patreon but don't know.
    Pter wrote: »
    Have marvel ever done a non group film with a bad guy team before.
    Not, to that degree yet. There has been a lot of rumblings about a Thunderbolts film recently though and Sony have been trying to get that Sinister Six film going forever, I think it's inevitable and Spider-Man probably makes the most sense if you're going to introduce it in a solo film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Careful on YouTube, as the Far From Home post credit scene has been leaked online.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Careful on YouTube, as the Far From Home post credit scene has been leaked online.

Already? Damn. Week and a half before the movie is out here

Already? Damn. Week and a half before the movie is out here

Yeah already.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

from advanced screenings or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,254 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Theres apprently about 4 "leaked post credits" mentioned on twitter. I'm avoiding them but its unanimous that there is 2 scenes so people are making up at least 2 of the "leaked" scenes. I'd assume one of the "leaks" involves Reed Richards or Charles Xavier. This close people always start throwing stuff around to see what sticks.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Theres apprently about 4 "leaked post credits" mentioned on twitter. I'm avoiding them but its unanimous that there is 2 scenes so people are making up at least 2 of the "leaked" scenes. I'd assume one of the "leaks" involves Reed Richards or Charles Xavier. This close people always start throwing stuff around to see what sticks.

ah here, spoiler tags!!

Slydice wrote: »
    ah here, spoiler tags!!

Ah jaysus. If its about Richards/Xavier I can 100% confirm I just pulled that completely out of my arsè and I also believe Feige has stated they are just about at the stage of trying to plot where to even start to insert the X-Men into the MCU anyway. They are 2 - 3 years away from cameo'ing at best anyway so I purposefully gave an absurd example.

If a post credit scene does end up actually featuring Xavier/Richards an I've accidentally posted a spoiler I will eat all the hats in Connacht bollox naked and post it here as an apology. I'll even do emo Peters dance between hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

f a post credit scene does end up actually featuring Xavier/Richards an I've accidentally posted a spoiler I will eat all the hats in Connacht bollox naked and post it here as an apology. I'll even do emo Peters dance between hats.

Will get more views than any post credit spoilers thats for sure!

I can 100% confirm I just pulled that completely out of my arsè
    ah grand
    I'll even do emo Peters dance between hats.

:eek:

Will get more views than any post credit spoilers thats for sure!

I'll do what kim k couldn't and break this damn internet so good.

pjohnson's wrong anyways.

To early for what he's speculating.

pjohnson's wrong anyways.

To early for what he's speculating.

Thats exactly why I said it. Its guaranteed wrong and at least two of the other "leaks" will be shiìte aswell. Just actually possible unlike mine which was designed to jump the shark to avoid accidentally spoiling anything :)

Thats exactly why I said it. Its guaranteed wrong and at least two of the other "leaks" will be shiìte aswell. Just actually possible unlike mine which was designed to jump the shark to avoid accidentally spoiling anything :)

I'm hoping the one I've seen is ****e too. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Knowing absolutely nothing official and just having a guess, I'm gonna assume the post credits will be
    Norman Osbourne and Oscorp taking over the old Stark Tower, maybe even Harry Osborn

Again though, that is literally speculation, will just spoiler in case I'm right.

Knowing absolutely nothing official and just having a guess, I'm gonna assume the post credits will be
    Norman Osbourne and Oscorp taking over the old Stark Tower, maybe even Harry Osborn

Again though, that is literally speculation, will just spoiler in case I'm right.

That's a theory I've seen thrown about/speculated, and to be honest, it seems the most possible. Though who'd be available for the role mentioned over presumably several films?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Tangent point, Into the Spider-Verse is confirmed as getting a sequel.

That's a theory I've seen thrown about/speculated, and to be honest, it seems the most possible. Though who'd be available for the role mentioned over presumably several films?
    Well, whether that character would make a physical appearance or not I don't know but I'm sure they could find an actor for the role over several years. Cause I reckon if they introduce him, they have big plans for him outside just Spider-Man.

The only actor that pops into my head and that's because I know at one point they were rumoured to be looking at him for a role is
    Matthew McConaughey
    not even sure he'd fit the part though but I'm sure there's no shortage of actors that would love the gig.

Well, whether that character would make a physical appearance or not I don't know but I'm sure they could find an actor for the role over several years. Cause I reckon if they introduce him, they have big plans for him outside just Spider-Man.

The only actor that pops into my head and that's because I know at one point they were rumoured to be looking at him for a role is
    Matthew McConaughey
    not even sure he'd fit the part though but I'm sure there's no shortage of actors that would love the gig.

I see your
    Matthew McConaughey
    pick, and raise with
    Keanu Reeves

I see your
    Matthew McConaughey
    pick, and raise with
    Keanu Reeves

I love the guy but it's a tricky one to picture but I think he would definitely deliver on the menace that role needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭pah

I love the guy but it's a tricky one to picture but I think he would definitely deliver on the menace that role needs.

Love him too, but no. Not for this

Yeah maybe not, heard someone pitch him as the Silver Surfer recently and liked the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I think Keanu would make an awesome older Peter traveling in from the multiverse! Matrix hairstyle instead of John wick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

It's on my must-see list

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

flazio wrote: »
    Tangent point, Into the Spider-Verse is confirmed as getting a sequel.

Yes. Already in the works. Spiderverse was insanely successful critically and commercially.

Sequel in the works and also a SpiderGwen spinoff (yay!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Into the Spiderverse is on Netflix tomorrow I think.
    Looking forward to watching it again.

Advertisement