Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a sleepy head on me 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 12,077 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I said it wrong , I meant your posts make me smile !

The other , yep , always a bonus and you and I both appreciate and enjoy when it happens :)

Seriously Mam, grasp that moment and enjoy and you said nothing wrong at all.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Night FM & Seph!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Night wherers, emotionally drained from the biscuit tournament here.

Night LER! You’re well able for them on that thread. I’m like a pussycat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Hope chocolate biscuits won that competition

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Night wherers, emotionally drained from the biscuit tournament here.

Have a cup of tea and a hob nob to recover :p

Trawling Netflix here , it's actually a lovely night out there !

It’s on again tomorrow! Hitting the hay (late bec. Of the bikkie thread). Night All!

Airport
    #sniffs #

But, bright side, I'll be back in a few weeks & today I see the doggy again! He will be super excited for approx 3 mins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Haven't gone in to the biscuit thread but there can only be one winner or they are all idiots. Mint oreos.

Going to undo my hard work at the gym and much a few right now. Nom nom nom.

On the sofa, watching masterchef the professionals final from 2017 while waiting for some more work to hit my trello.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Morning one and all, kitchenside about to get the breakfast. The usual and a big slice of coffee cake. Put the candles in such a safe place I now can't fcekin find them!!!

Have a great day lads and lassies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Work I am so tired my heart has palpitations

Sleeping pill for me tonight I got about 4hrs sleep since sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...This ole this house once knew his children, this ole house once knew a wife, this ole house was home and comfort as we fought the storms of life...

Morning all,

It's a bright but coolish morning 8C

Kitchenside with coffee, I have a low level cold the past couple of days - a nuisance

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

This biscuit talk is like a foreign language to me but I'd have to say Fox's Crunch Creams, the gingery version. Either that or home made butter shortbread.

Beautiful misty autumn morning with the sun melting the haze away. Spiderwebs twinkling.

I'm much slower to get going than when it's bright at 4am but I suppose that's normal.

I'm crap at identifying bird calls but apart from the small bird cheeping there's one that sounds like a grasshopper, one that sounds like a squeaky armchair castor, another sounds like a broken fan belt and the one that sounds like a cuckoo but isn't. It's like BBC Sound Effects 3.

I (just about) remember Shakin Stevens singing that song.
    Shared a shower with a money spider this morning ... rescued him from a drowning and expecting a lotto win tonight.
    Happy Tuesday All!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Day 2 in the big brother house. Wiz is doing a poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Im out on the patio, with my second cup of coffee, pondering which route to take to the beach :p
    Autumnal air here, but as soon as the sun gets going it’s gorgeous. Thoughts and prayers for all of you at the coalface :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Back from a walk to clear my head before work, it's a lovely September morning, bright and chilly. Slightly jealous of you Poochie05 contemplating the beach (that would be lovely) On my third cuppa tea now...though I'm never really at the coalface as I truly love what I do.

Poochie05 wrote:
    Im out on the patio, with my second cup of coffee, pondering which route to take to the beach Autumnal air here, but as soon as the sun gets going it’s gorgeous. Thoughts and prayers for all of you at the coalface

I'm not jealous at all Poochie. Work is way more craic. :D

Do you live near the beach?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work and having one of those nicely busy days. Not overly stressful and not boring.

Christmas must be in the air as have been invited to two December parties in the last 24 hours. Got a few birthdays and November holiday to be looking forward to before the tinsel is brought out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Spending the morning at my favourite place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'm not jealous at all Poochie. Work is way more craic. :D

Do you live near the beach?

I suppose living in Wexford I do live near the beach but wouldn’t head there from one end of the year to the other. Typical not appreciating what you have. But I rented my fantasy scenario here in France for 2 weeks and the beach is my back garden! I think it’s more not having the 'get up and out' routine of work means I have more time, and more importantly the headspace for the simple things.

Poochie05 wrote:
    I suppose living in Wexford I do live near the beach but wouldn’t head there from one end of the year to the other. Typical not appreciating what you have. But I rented my fantasy scenario here in France for 2 weeks and the beach is my back garden! I think it’s more not having the 'get up and out' routine of work means I have more time, and more importantly the headspace for the simple things.

Oh yeah I forgot you were gone to France! Sounds lovely, enjoy. I'm a big fan of the seaside myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from a rewarding day at a primary school talking about Nature and going on a Nature Walk. If only that enthusiasm in Senior Infants would last.

Taking a breather before starting the dinner.

Sitting on the couch at home. Feeling quite sad but the doggy is here to cheer me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At work, but in the beauty and treatment rooms instead of actually working. Staff rates mean I get to get my eyebrows done for cheap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

bubblypop wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch at home. Feeling quite sad but the doggy is here to cheer me up!

You ok Bubblypop ?

Sitting in the car watching the world go by ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchen. Turning into Mrs. Hinch.

The Eco hippy version.

• Advertisement

Counting down the minutes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement