Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You ok Bubblypop ?

Sitting in the car watching the world go by ...

Ah hey mam, I'm OK, just the usual sad & lonely leaving the boyfriend for few weeks again. I'll be grand after a good nights sleep...... Which I'm trying not to do yet!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,834 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

bubblypop wrote: »
    Ah hey mam, I'm OK, just the usual sad & lonely leaving the boyfriend for few weeks again. I'll be grand after a good nights sleep...... Which I'm trying not to do yet!!

Ah , well hopefully the weeks fly by for you BP !

Watching Bake Off here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Avert your eyes, Auto.

Night everyone...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Avert your eyes, Auto.

Night everyone...:P

This is going to be an interesting night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed reading,can't keep my eyes op....zzzzz 😴😴😴

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Heading to my bed, good night my friends, have a great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Me and Mrs G in bed listening to next door! Walls made of poor cavity block like so many semi d's across the country. It's just one big house in a way. Fooking bonkers. We reckon they're ridin or have colds. Mrs G says hello to all. Kind of like being live on Facebook!

Bedside, I'm going earlier and earlier every night,I really could sleep around the clock, doesn't matter how coffee,wine ,cheese etc I consume, nothing apart from worry or anxiety keeps me awake apart from a very odd night of insomnia.

I'm trying not to think of what I've consumed today, about a million calories I'd say and nothing hit the spot,my internal heating system is running riot here ,where does it all end ,I'm either going to explode or melt ffs.😂

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night all 😏😴

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Me and Mrs G in bed listening to next door! Walls made of poor cavity block like so many semi d's across the country. It's just one big house in a way. Fooking bonkers. We reckon they're ridin or have colds. Mrs G says hello to all. Kind of like being live on Facebook!

Convince yourselves they have colds !
    Hello to Mrs G too :)

About to make a toasted cheese sandwich and a quick soup here , comfort food for the day that's in it .

Couchside, chillin'
    Had the hairdryer to the laptop past half hour after a having a bath-whilst watching you tube incident. Probably lucky it wasn't plugged in at the time :eek: But we both survived :)

Went for a run to my friends, then did skipping and bag rounds and pads in his garage whilst secretly pretending to be Katie Taylor and then limp-jogged home. Hence the bath... These ole bones :D

Night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Eating starburst minis unwrapped. I've opened a family pack. Bastid!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the leaba. No college till 3 tomorrow which is in a way a pain, but also nice cuz I get a lie in :D and it also means I should get a space in the free car park so happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Its my favorite time of the day, on the balcony, Nespresso in hand, mutt beside me, birds singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Deskside at the coalface, lovely and peaceful until the hoards arrive, really humid out there this morning, car was reading 17 degrees at 6.30 am, has the makings of a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Kitchenside, breakfast over so quick tidy up before I head off out the door. Happy Hump Day one and all :)

Think I have caught up on my sleep
    Back to business today, first thing - walk the dog!

About to saddle up the horse and hit the road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel all right, I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel all right. 'Cause I don't care too much for money...

Morning all,

It's a sunny morning now but I heard it lashing rain about six o'clock 13 C

Kitchenside with coffee, I'd be really good if my cold would feck off :pac:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a cracking day out there and my mood is aligned with it.
    Might go troll someone.

Coffee in hand , clear blue skies out there , time to face the day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

...I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel all right, I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel all right. 'Cause I don't care too much for money...

Morning all,

It's a sunny morning now but I heard it lashing rain about six o'clock 13 C

Kitchenside with coffee, I'd be really good if my cold would feck off :pac:

I swear sometimes Crowded that you can read my mind - my parents are 50 years married today. A smiling Bumbóg!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside with coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Listening to Bowling For Soup :D cringe city but I love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Settling deskside today, I have tonnes of work to get through - I can't be seen behind the virtual pile. Enjoy the day all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, working from home for the first time in a couple weeks! It's nice to blast my music while I work! Don't think my metal tunes would go down well at this volume in the office :)

• Advertisement

At an outpost in deep space. Will trot back down to earth on my horse in a few hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement