Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Snooker player Ronnie O Sullivan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Candie wrote: »
    Each and every one of the so-called 'Impractical Jokers'. They're not funny, they're not clever, they're not convincingly laughing, and they're probably not even friends. As soon as I see their fake jolly faces, I grab the remote.

THANK YOU. I can’t even bear ads for that show. It’s beyond me how people watch it.

The fake-laughing is the worst part. I’ve never really liked any show in the ‘practical joke’ genre - Candid Camera, Punk’d, the segments radio DJs do on their shows where they ring up unsuspecting people etc. But ‘Impractical Jokers’ is the absolute worst in the genre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

George Clarke - presenter of those renovation programmes. His breathy voice drives me mad. Not necessarily his accent, but the way he speaks.

Jennifer Lawrence. Every media interview I see with her makes me hate her a little bit more. Also hate that Dior ad where she dives into the swimming pool and spits water at the camera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Jennifer Lawrence. Every media interview I see with her makes me hate her a little bit more. Also hate that Dior ad where she dives into the swimming pool and spits water at the camera.

She's an annoying daft cow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭smilerf

He's not around anymore but Dean Cain who played superman in the show
    He had an awful whiff of egotism about him

• Advertisement

smilerf wrote: »
    He's not around anymore but Dean Cain who played superman in the show
    He had an awful whiff of egotism about him

He's still alive. Does quite a few spots here and there on tv.

But he's also really, really Christian... Not in an anti-lgbt kinda way (he's very open about being pro gay rights)... but in a very annoying kinda way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭pekitivey

Thank you Candie!

For weeks I've been meaning to post about this bunch of tossers.

I've been binge watching the American Office over the past few weeks and every single ad break has clips of these F*ckwits. No matter how I try to fast forward I always seem to come up short and watch a second or two of the trailer. They are just awful.

Their bloated faces with those stupid grins and the way they seem so eager to prance about semi naked showing us their flabby, disgusting bodies, makes me want to vomit. Their so-called pranks are generally unfunny and laboured and make me cringe with embarrassment.

I have seen a few full episodes a couple of years ago, when they were slightly funny, but my God they have plumbed the depths since then.

I hate them. I hate them so much.

Oh Candie, you've put me into a towering rage now, which will probably affect me for the day :mad:

Thank you for this. It sends me into a frantic rage when I pull up short of trying to forward the ads or go a few seconds into the show. Comedy central deliberately make it impossible to know exactly when the ad break will be over. The other ad I cant stand is that Russell Howard bloke going on holidays with his mam. which is a clear copy of the Irish one that i actually enjoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Hozier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭pekitivey

The fat one that's always on the Graham Norton show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

pekitivey wrote: »
    The fat one that's always on the Graham Norton show

Gonna need more than that...male/female? Age? Profession?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Gonna need more than that...male/female? Age? Profession?
    No we don't.
    Miriam Margolyes I reckon. ;)

blade1 wrote: »
    No we don't.
    Miriam Margolyes I reckon. ;)
    Wat? She's brilliant. Usually a clichéd, overused word, but she really is.

Wat? She's brilliant. Usually a clichéd, overused word, but she really is.

Remember, it's inexplicably.

If it's not her it's the blondie Australian one but that wouldn't be inexplicable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

blade1 wrote: »
    Remember, it's inexplicably.

If it's not her it's the blondie Australian one but that wouldn't be inexplicable.

Rebel Wilson.

Rebel Wilson.

See,you can do it when you try!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,153 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Sarah Harding .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Sarah Harding .

Not inexplicable tho-she's a talentless bint.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 CarolineBee

Barbara Windsor

Barbara Windsor

Tbf, she doesn't remember why she's popular either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Horrible comment.

• Advertisement

If you knew anything about the pain that alzheimers brings you wouldn't post that. Or maybe you would if you are without compassion and cop on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Milena Fluffy Stretcher

Anna Geary, now popping up regularly in the examiner shoving her latest "I need attention/more exposure" venture in our faces, a "lifestyle coach" she is now...more Americanised sh!te… seems to be a glorified influencer job

Anna Geary, now popping up regularly in the examiner shoving her latest "I need attention/more exposure" venture in our faces, a "lifestyle coach" she is now...more Americanised sh!te… seems to be a glorified influencer job

I feel like 'life coach' is the old term for 'influencer'...both are bullpoop. Often promoting crap they were paid to promote.
    And many of em end up running out on their landlords and not paying em rent-as happened in the UK a while back.

• Site Banned Posts: 160 ✭✭dermo888

Kanye West

A friend of mine who just turned 60 went to some “lifestyle guru” weekend recently and was raving about Anna Geary talking the talk on mindfulness! My friend has decades more experience, more wisdom but is a sucker for being told to breath in and out and “live in the moment”......and paying €150 to do so!

Anyone can do this but where there is a celebrity profile there’s money to be made, just like Kathryn “shouty” Thomas! Lots of suckers out there , a fool and his money ...............:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dermo888 wrote: »
    Kanye West

Hardly inexplicable!

A friend of mine who just turned 60 went to some “lifestyle guru” weekend recently and was raving about Anna Geary talking the talk on mindfulness! My friend has decades more experience, more wisdom but is a sucker for being told to breath in and out and “live in the moment”......and paying €150 to do so!

Anyone can do this but where there is a celebrity profile there’s money to be made, just like Kathryn “shouty” Thomas! Lots of suckers out there , a fool and his money ...............:rolleyes:

Does she mention 'Going on reality TV' as part of her life 'coaching?'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

That Jennifer wan from Kildare who goes to every single Waterford match. Jesus she'd go to the opening of an envelope.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

dermo888 wrote: »
    Kanye West

one of my favourite jokes .
    if Kanye and Kim were in a fire and you could only save one , what kind of sandwich would you make?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

David Walliams. Gives me the absolute and utter creeps. There's something really dodgy about him.

Advertisement