Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Any of the morning breakfast crew - all too hyper and overly false positiveness.

all Z-list celebs
    All influencer's - even that work annoys me. Self appointed brilliance. GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

That Cork Blogger not sure of her name, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

PEARLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

my wife

:eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

my wife

:eek:

His wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Michael Darragh McAulay (or MDMA as he has come to be known:confused:)

I don't know why but every time I see him on TV I get a sudden urge to hit someone. As it's inexplicable I can't put my finger on it but he just comes accross as a complete arsehole(in my opinion) on and off the field. He was on Newstalk's OTBAM there one morning and he was just constantly sucking water from a bottle as if to say "look at me staying hydrated. Even though I'm in a radio studio for 20 minutes I still need to keep drinking. How dedicated to he cause am I?"

(He's a Dublin footballer in case you didn't know)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Aisling Bea.

She is lovely and funny but she is akin to a "Comedian 2.0" i.e. a comedian who is very much internet, pop culture savvy with the material mostly derived from those sources. For example, she might have read a funny and original comment from a poster on reddit and then presents that quip as their joke on QI and sounds completely original. A content drive comedian so to speak. Remember those situatons where you just can't recall a joke which is entirely appropriate to the current situation or discussion? Bea remembers, with added Simpsons references.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Prospector1989

Chris Martin (Coldplay not the footballer).

Couldn't tell you why.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Darren Kennedy is some tool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭granturismo

Olivia Coleman, Saoirse Ronan, Stephen Nolan or Keith Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Diane keaton. No reason really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Saoirse 'Stage Irish' Ryan

Kevin Hart

Boris Johnson

Ray D'Arcy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

David McWilliams

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭pawdee

I don't know why but every time I see him on TV I get a sudden urge to hit someone. As it's inexplicable I can't put my finger on it but he just comes accross as a complete arsehole(in my opinion) on and off the field. He was on Newstalk's OTBAM there one morning and he was just constantly sucking water from a bottle as if to say "look at me staying hydrated. Even though I'm in a radio studio for 20 minutes I still need to keep drinking. How dedicated to he cause am I?"

Footballer? He plays with a football team but I wouldn't call him a footballer. His style of play is best described as agricultural.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Lady Spangles

Your Face wrote: »

Boris Johnson

Inexplicable? I'd say there were a hundred reasons to loathe the arse that is Boris Johnson.

Inexplicable? I'd say there were a hundred reasons to loathe the arse that is Boris Johnson.

He has his admirers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Great haircut though..........:eek:

George Carlin, tries way too hard to be "hip"

Jimmy Carr, it must be the gnashers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

George Carlin, tries way too hard to be "hip"

He was good when he was alive though!:pac:

Each and every one of the so-called 'Impractical Jokers'. They're not funny, they're not clever, they're not convincingly laughing, and they're probably not even friends. As soon as I see their fake jolly faces, I grab the remote.

• Advertisement

blade1 wrote: »
    He was good when he was alive though!:pac:

They have to be alive?

That Ghengis Khan really fries my a**.

I assume they have to be alive, too much choice otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Saoirse 'Stage Irish'

That’s her real accent. Honestly if she changed it to be more neutral and fake she’d be accused of being fake less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

valoren wrote: »
    Aisling Bea.

She is lovely and funny but she is akin to a "Comedian 2.0" i.e. a comedian who is very much internet, pop culture savvy with the material mostly derived from those sources. For example, she might have read a funny and original comment from a poster on reddit and then presents that quip as their joke on QI and sounds completely original. A content drive comedian so to speak. Remember those situatons where you just can't recall a joke which is entirely appropriate to the current situation or discussion? Bea remembers, with added Simpsons references.

I stopped following her on Instagram because... because she’s just a bit too right-on or something. Like you said, she is nice and funny but I eventually desperately wanted her to say something un-PC. It was all sustainable living and feminism and look at this skirt I upcycled. Too much virtue for me thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

Oprah Winfrey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Loughc wrote: »
    You may need to narrow that down :pac:

Lmao :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

Shane Ross.I cannot stand the pompous p*ick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

mgn wrote: »
    Shane Ross.I cannot stand the pompous p*ick.

I don't think it needs to be deemed inexplicable to hate Ross! Pretty self explanatory!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭turbbo

Ivan Yates - again not inexplicable but worth dropping his name.

• Advertisement

That’s her real accent. Honestly if she changed it to be more neutral and fake she’d be accused of being fake less.

I didn't mention her accent.

You must be thinking of one of your other arguments.

Advertisement