Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Asylum/Oldskool thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

turks wrote: »
    gutted is a understatement for me,iv been waiten on something like this to happen since the asylum shut in 94,i was just arriven when the garda pulled up just walkin in the door wit a bag of cans and some quality 12inch!so close but not close enough,

ps Sully(if your reading) cheers for the taxi and your storys from d asylum(mad ****):D:D:D:D:D:D

WELL TURKEY, THIS JUST PROVES THAT THERES NO SUCH THING AS A 'TIME MACHINJE' THE ASYLUM R.I.P. WE WERE DOWN IN THAT MOJOES (I KNO HAHA) WAITHING TO GO DOWN AND STARTED TO GET CALLS THAT IT WAS OFF AND WHEN I WALKED BY THE ASYLUM- THE AMOUNT OF GARDA PRESENT
    WAS A JOKE
    PS. DID THEY HAVE A COURT ORDER TO SHUT IT DOWN AS THEY KNEW IT WASNT A PARTY BUT A RAVE.........? CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE HAD NITES ON DAT WK. END ANY WAY **** DA BEGRUDGERS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

:D
    aceberg wrote: »
    so to the ppl that did actually make it in there,how did it feel.describe the emotioms you felt when you walked down those steps again to hear some familiar classics been played in the legendary club.what was it like to walk up them back stairs again and bounce around the dance floor.

cooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oooonnnnnnnnn:pac::pac:

:D:D

When i got in the last of the DJ's were just leggin it after being told by the garda it wasnt going ahead & if they did they would shut it down.....was getting a great feeling buzzin around by myself with no tunes on but very dissapointed.Then MICK WALSH fair play to him said he wasnt legging it & had all the gear set up started bangin them out (will up the video soon of the very start) After that it was just F***** brilliant hearing tunes like POSITIVE EDUCATION & NARCOTIC INFLUENCE for the brief time it was on.....After MICK started up he left a record playing then went out & killed all the lights to leave all the coloured lights on & then pumped out the smoke machine (mate of mine got some good film from the back of the dancefloor for this) Was buzzin for about a half hour right in front of the speakers that were at least 7 foot tall at the front of the dancefloor in the smoke & lights hearing the roars out of everyone there.....COME OOOOOOOON OH YEEEEEE!!!!!! Unfortunatley after about two hours in the place i was upstairs near the entrance doors just at the front of the second floor talking to a few sound heads & the Garda literally swarmed in in a flash & persuaded us to leave in lets say quite an enthusiastic & direct manner if you know what i mean:mad: Any way i will put together the Video i got with a couple of my mates stuff & see if i can make a decent Vid to watch after a bit of editing & effects are added;) Keep an eye out for CAF'S video cause he got a lot more & better quality stuff from a cam corder:D Sorry to all the lads who didnt get to this gig but who knows what the future holds......as CAF says on the credits on the end of his videos " KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭manufan

Theres no way that the Guards were ever going to allow this type of party to go ahead. People arriving with Vodka and Bags of Cans for an all night rave slap bang in the middle of the City.

Its a pity though because it would have been some night and there wouldn't have been any trouble. Unless somebody can get some sort of Licence to get the Asylum opened its pointless going to all the trouble of trying to put this type of event on.

But my god what a night it would be if somebody could get the place opened legally even for the odd night hear and there. Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it. We live in hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

The only way it would ever go ahead is ,a loophole found somewhere and full notice given to all parties.
    There is also the insurance aspect of things and how hard it is to prove to people ,that your not voiding your policy.

I'm sure the guards could get a safety check done at any time and hold people responsible for that.

311 wrote: »
    The only way it would ever go ahead is ,a loophole found somewhere and full notice given to all parties.
    There is also the insurance aspect of things and how hard it is to prove to people ,that your not voiding your policy.

I'm sure the guards could get a safety check done at any time and hold people responsible for that.

I dont think it is a matter if a license is granted based on the reputation the place will never leave behind......on the night it was explained to the garda that all fire exits were in order, there was more than adequate bottled water on the premises & that it was all with the approval of the owners but the guards said no matter what as soon as it gets going they would shut it down:mad:.......all they need is the permission from a superintendant that there is reasonable suspicion that there will be drugs or weapons on the premises & they would be able to stop it.....and in the eyes of the garda there is definetly a resonable suspicion of that seeing as the judge at the time it lost its license and people were up in court to do with the running of it called it " a den of iniquity "........................."INIQUITY" ---- "absence of moral or spiritual values" "the powers of darkness" "morally objectionable behavior"----......unfortunatley i dont think they will ever let it happen (if they know about it)......it would have to be really on the QT;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

it could have went ahead were it not for the freedom of information act posted all over the internet in fairness.

This site is used by how many members?

how many guards?

fs like

not to mention squirts on their bebo broadcasting it.

Jay D wrote: »
    it could have went ahead were it not for the freedom of information act posted all over the internet in fairness.

This site is used by how many members?

how many guards?

fs like

not to mention squirts on their bebo broadcasting it.

Yep it should never have even been hinted at online or invitations given out until the week before:mad: or a bogey date for after it was really going ahead made public & everyone just phoned the day or two before the gig......all great in hind sight:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I'm not being smart or anything but never mind hindsight.

The amount of people using the internet nowadays compared to 10 years ago is up a slight bit.

It's a bit annoying seeing people talk ****e, such as - the guards were never gonna let THIS happen. I remember the organiser ringing Sgt Elvis in Store St and being told, no, it has to be held at the Hellfire Club at minimum distance. When's the last time that a strong presence of all sorts was let go, in relation to this like? Not going to go into the ins and outs but you know yourself the elements involved from certain quarters attending this.

A few calls could have gained significant interest. Not as much as the way it was in fairness, but then again, look at the clientel that it attracted.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭daragh_k

radiocith30thmay.jpg

Suburban Sounds Promotions presents Rejuvenation a night of Olympic and Asylum classics only for the headstrong. We are proud to present for the first time at Rejuvenation legendary Dj and producer, the godfather of Irish dance music Mark Kavanagh along with Asylum resident DJ Tango.

Support on the night from Rejuvenations Ken Gardiner and Daragh Kelly along with some of Dublin’s finest up and coming Djs Claire Browne and Dj Illusion.

This promises to be a night of Olympic classics not to be missed. Express your freedom to dance in Radio City @ Isaac Butts opposite busarus admission 15 euro ID required doors open at 8pm… This is no fairytale….

Jay D, it won't happen in the City Centre because of the amount of riff raff that will be sniffing around the place, drinking and generally breaching the peace. Unfortunately these type of events attract too many undesirables ****ing things up.

The laws have also long been updated regarding the hours that late night venues can stay open. I don't know if there is a way around it. If anybody is fully breached on licensing laws and what you can and can't do regarding setting up a late night dance venue i'd be interested to hear what must be in place before the police can't stop it happening.

Does the venue have to have a fully stocked Bar for instance?

Really, the organizers should have a meeting with the guards to determine exactly what regulations must be adhered to before the Asylum Doors can be opened. Trying to organize it on the quiet is going to rub the guards up the wrong way and they take great pleasure in stopping these events from happening. The whole point of it going ahead in the Asylum was because it would generate unbelievable interest so the organizers should organize it properly and leave no stone onturned so it does go ahead next time otherwise the City Centre (Asylum) as a venue is not happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

manufan wrote: »
    Jay D, it won't happen in the City Centre because of the amount of riff raff that will be sniffing around the place, drinking and generally breaching the peace. Unfortunately these type of events attract too many undesirables ****ing things up.

The laws have also long been updated regarding the hours that late night venues can stay open. I don't know if there is a way around it. If anybody is fully breached on licensing laws and what you can and can't do regarding setting up a late night dance venue i'd be interested to hear what must be in place before the police can't stop it happening.

Does the venue have to have a fully stocked Bar for instance?

i'd imagine it would have to serve food.

Good Man Aceberg :rolleyes: and maybe a red carpet leading up to the door.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

No, just food would be enough :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Jay D wrote: »

It's a bit annoying seeing people talk ****e, such as - the guards were never gonna let THIS happen.

how can it be annoying when its the truth :confused:
    have ya any idea what the place was like , ya think it was manumission in ibiza or something the way your goin on .
    like everyone else i would of loving to see this go ahead but can see the other side of the coin as well. the placed was despised by the guards, no matter how secretive it could of been ,they would of got wind of it in any case and just off o connel st it wouldnt be that hard .
    so tell me the real reason it didnt happen ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

You do realise that part of the lincencing law is to provide food at a venue if you are serving alcohol?

derra wrote: »
    how can it be annoying when its the truth :confused:
    have ya any idea what the place was like , ya think it was manumission in ibiza or something the way your goin on .
    like everyone else i would of loving to see this go ahead but can see the other side of the coin as well. the placed was despised by the guards, no matter how secretive it could of been ,they would of got wind of it in any case and just off o connel st it wouldnt be that hard .
    so tell me the real reason it didnt happen ?

I have to agree with ya there Derra.....i'll just Reminisce of the bad side of the place i remember to illustrate why the garda will always stop this & will never grant a licencse if it is legally sought.......i personally seen two people get stabbed in front of me over the course of 1994 in the place & the rave still going on till 8am.......before it was closed over the shooting i seen someone run into the second floor with some sort of sawn off rifle & blast a hole in the ceiling (whether this was a show of force to someone or just for the craic who knows) but it happened & the rave still went on till 8am.........a friend of a friend of mine collapsed downstairs & was just dragged out on to the street across from the place & the rave still went on till 8am.......i seen a girl go into labour on the second floor one night which means a heavily pregnant girl was allowed into the rave in the first place & the rave still went on till 8am.......i remember talking to a mate of mine from jobstown on the top floor near the windows one night & two youngfellas asking us for yokes who filled us in they were from oliver bond & as we could see were only 13 years old.......not to mention the very publicly displayed heroin heads injecting in the girls toilets downstairs & at the back of the top floor......." A DEN OF INIQUITY " is how it was described meaning......."absence of moral or spiritual values" "the powers of darkness" "morally objectionable behavior" this is the mind set of the authoritys when they finally put an end to the place. So on the historical record of the place which im sure the garda have a lot more storys along these lines than i can tell you i think it is obvious they will never grant a license.......but man aside from the badness there will never be anything that comes close to the ASYLUM experience on the bottom floor in full flight at 4-5am

.but man aside from the badness there will never be anything that comes close to the ASYLUM experience on the bottom floor in full flight at 4-5am[/FONT][/FONT]

A DEN OF EUPHORIA :cool:

A DEN OF EUPHORIA :cool:

Ye sure was EUPHORIA.....dont want to sound cheesy but when i was buzzin on the bottom floor i didnt feel like i was in a club in dublin city centre i felt like it was another place altogether...like another world or dimension & that we had found somthing that was truly unique & no body else could understand it unless they were really in that buzz...i would say it is the closest you could come to feeling touched by somthing bigger than your perceptions of the world...mind you there was a lot of DOTS consumed at the same time as DOVES back then:pac:...maybe that had an influence on my perceptions:D...but no matter what it was it was an experience to be held in me always & to be envied by anyone who never experienced it...Carl Cox was quoted years ago as saying " the asylum was the best underground rave experience he ever had "

...like another world or dimension & that we had found somthing that was truly unique & no body else could understand it unless they were really in that buzz...i would say it is the closest you could come to feeling touched by somthing bigger than your perceptions of the world...but no matter what it was it was an experience to be held in me always & to be envied by anyone who never experienced it...Carl Cox was quoted years ago as saying " the asylum was the best underground rave experience he ever had "

couldn't of said it better meself :)
    can still feel the vibration of the beats whilst hanging out on the second floor , 'ya right or what ,ya goin back down ?' :D
    FREEDOM TO DANCE
    carlcoxflyerfromtheasylum.jpg
    [/CENTER]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Can anyone provide me with a full track listing for Attack including mix's if possible.

Heres the mix again for anyone who doesn't have it

http://rapidshare.com/files/115055193/Attack.mp3.html

couldn't of said it better meself :)
    can still feel the vibration of the beats whilst hanging out on the second floor , 'ya right or what ,ya goin back down ?' :D
    FREEDOM TO DANCE

carlcoxflyerfromtheasylum.jpg
    [/center]

Yep i used to get that when i heard the bass line off "capricorn harakari" & make staight for the big bass bin just inside the doors to the bottom floor by th dj box......what a buzz i got at the last appointment 03/05/2008 when i was on the second floor buzzin off a few heads & i heard the bass line of narcotic influence hopping downstairs:D......damn shame the place wasnt filled for it:mad:

stephen_n wrote: »
    Can anyone provide me with a full track listing for Attack including mix's if possible.

will give it a blast when i get home stephen.can't remember at the mo what exactly is on that mix.i think it might be the 1 that starts with track - male speaking (our religion teaches us to be inteligent)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

will give it a blast when i get home stephen.can't remember at the mo what exactly is on that mix.i think it might be the 1 that starts with track - male speaking (our religion teaches us to be inteligent)

Any idea what that's called ace???

You might fire off an e-mail to Mr.Spring for that track list if no one can sort you out with it as he has it up on his web site for download if it is the one ace just said & he will respond when you ask something ................
    mrspring_eire@yahoo.com

as for the bloke on the start if it is that mix he is Malcolm X................you can get loads of good Downloads here http://www.mrspring.net/downloadz.htm

I have to agree with ya there Derra.....i'll just Reminisce of the bad side of the place i remember to illustrate why the garda will always stop this & will never grant a licencse if it is legally sought.......i personally seen two people get stabbed in front of me over the course of 1994 in the place & the rave still going on till 8am.......before it was closed over the shooting i seen someone run into the second floor with some sort of sawn off rifle & blast a hole in the ceiling (whether this was a show of force to someone or just for the craic who knows) but it happened & the rave still went on till 8am.........a friend of a friend of mine collapsed downstairs & was just dragged out on to the street across from the place & the rave still went on till 8am.......i seen a girl go into labour on the second floor one night which means a heavily pregnant girl was allowed into the rave in the first place & the rave still went on till 8am.......i remember talking to a mate of mine from jobstown on the top floor near the windows one night & two youngfellas asking us for yokes who filled us in they were from oliver bond & as we could see were only 13 years old.......not to mention the very publicly displayed heroin heads injecting in the girls toilets downstairs & at the back of the top floor......." A DEN OF INIQUITY " is how it was described meaning......."absence of moral or spiritual values" "the powers of darkness" "morally objectionable behavior" this is the mind set of the authoritys when they finally put an end to the place. So on the historical record of the place which im sure the garda have a lot more storys along these lines than i can tell you i think it is obvious they will never grant a license.......but man aside from the badness there will never be anything that comes close to the ASYLUM experience on the bottom floor in full flight at 4-5am

The ***** were always at that man, throwing collapsed people out, sides was notorious for that aswel, that poor chap died in 1995, remember that?,

scumbag bastard bouncers

• Advertisement

Luke G wrote: »
    The ***** were always at that man, throwing collapsed people out, sides was notorious for that aswel, that poor chap died in 1995, remember that?,

scumbag bastard bouncers

Ye some nasty bastards around alright....i remember back in 92 though people used to collapse all the time in the OLYMPIC cause the MAD BASTARDS Ect. were just so strong but your mates always brought you down to the jax & throw water on you or outside for a few minutes & the bouncers always were cool about it & checking to see if you were alright....MAD BASTARDS was the right name for them:D

Ye some nasty bastards around alright....i remember back in 92 though people used to collapse all the time in the OLYMPIC cause the MAD BASTARDS Ect. were just so strong but your mates always brought you down to the jax & throw water on you or outside for a few minutes & the bouncers always were cool about it & checking to see if you were alright....MAD BASTARDS was the right name for them:D

Mad bastards and snowballs are best left where they are, in the past, horrible things, here man, know in that asylum prime time vid, what club is hev-e talkin bout that are lettin 12 year olds and all in? i doubt he was on about the asylum considerin he was a resident there for a lil while... olympic or somethin was it?

thats the 'wanted' mix your thinking of ace :)
    searched high and low for that tune ,put it on various sites for id to no avail :(
    was brought out on cowboy records are far as i know :confused:

Mad bastards and snowballs are best left where they are, in the past, horrible things, here man, know in that asylum prime time vid, what club is hev-e talkin bout that are lettin 12 year olds and all in? i doubt he was on about the asylum considerin he was a resident there for a lil while... olympic or somethin was it?

Well i never seen any kids in the OLYMPIC but did come across youngfellas of 13 from oliver bond in the ASYLUM once lookin for yokes:eek:

Well i never seen any kids in the OLYMPIC but did come across youngfellas of 13 from oliver bond in the ASYLUM once lookin for yokes:eek:

you gonna go to the olympic night on the 30th???

• Advertisement

you gonna go to the olympic night on the 30th???

Couldnt say just yet......have to see as it gets closer:D

I still think it can happen in the Asylum if the organisers go through the right avenues. Its just another Venue in the city centre and like any club, needs a license to open but it can't open the way it was planned. Thats very wishful thinking on the part of the organisers.

Dublin city could do with a decent Dance venue, just for Dance events with an Oldskool flavour and a proper lighting system and image projection etc. I think the Asylum is perfect for it and a combination of nostalgia and a decent dance venue will pack the place out every time.

Surely there must be a promoter out there who can see the potential of getting this together but doing everything correctly and involving the police if need be and taking onboard their concerns. If its done correctly the police can't stop it the same way they can't stop tripod, D2 etc from opening every weekend.

I still think it can happen in the Asylum if the organisers go through the right avenues. Its just another Venue in the city centre and like any club, needs a license to open but it can't open the way it was planned. Thats very wishful thinking on the part of the organisers.

Dublin city could do with a decent Dance venue, just for Dance events with an Oldskool flavour and a proper lighting system and image projection etc. I think the Asylum is perfect for it and a combination of nostalgia and a decent dance venue will pack the place out every time.

Surely there must be a promoter out there who can see the potential of getting this together but doing everything correctly and involving the police if need be and taking onboard their concerns. If its done correctly the police can't stop it the same way they can't stop tripod, D2 etc from opening every weekend.

I know what ya mean man, its unfair to hold a grudge against a premises, like the place opened 16/17 years ago, the laws have changed since then,

Of course there wont be any 13-17 year olds, heroin users or shootings in the place, if they just grant a license for a few more nights, and do things promptly, then it should be fine, like its still gonna be the asylum yeah! but not half as mad and full of scumbags as it was i.e gangs and that, and bouncers dealing, i think the guards are just holding a grudge on the actual premises now, why dont they give us a chance to prove them wrong, it seems to be ok to go to a ****ty mainstream club where theres coked up **** everywhere, and a few diggin matches afterwards, rarely any guards to be seen then... silly really

e's were 20-25 quid back then , thats what kinda caused all the drug related violence, nowadays, 3-5 squid, forget about any drug dealers shootin or stabbin each other in that case...

Pity the guards dont see it that way....

Thats exactly it. The "New Asylum" wouldn't be run the way the previous one was. Times have changed and the only reason the original Asylum opened for as long as it did was because the Police didn't really know what was going on inside the place and even when they did become aware of it they didn't have the legislation in place to shut the Asylum down.

I wouldn't want to be in a place that was run like the original Asylum anyway. I seen enough in that place when i was younger to fully understand why the guards don't want it happening but there was a great atmosphere aside from all the other carry on and thats the one thing that everybody wants to experience again.

Hopefully the original organisers are putting their heads together and looking at ways to get the place opened if even only on a monthly/bi-monthly basis. There are too many oldkoool nights being held in crap venues with no atmosphere and its frustrating for someone like myself who remembers when we had it good compared to the tripe that people call a good night out nowadays.

Thats exactly it. The "New Asylum" wouldn't be run the way the previous one was. Times have changed and the only reason the original Asylum opened for as long as it did was because the Police didn't really know what was going on inside the place and even when they did become aware of it they didn't have the legislation in place to shut the Asylum down.

I wouldn't want to be in a place that was run like the original Asylum anyway. I seen enough in that place when i was younger to fully understand why the guards don't want it happening but there was a great atmosphere aside from all the other carry on and thats the one thing that everybody wants to experience again.

Hopefully the original organisers are putting their heads together and looking at ways to get the place opened if even only on a monthly/bi-monthly basis. There are too many oldkoool nights being held in crap venues with no atmosphere and its frustrating for someone like myself who remembers when we had it good compared to the tripe that people call a good night out nowadays.

The owner, eamon o sullilvan is dead now.....

no luke don't know the name of that 1.but if ya find out remember where i am.:D

no luke don't know the name of that 1.but if ya find out remember where i am.:D

Sound, i know what label it's on, that's about it......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

thats the 'wanted' mix your thinking of ace :)

searched high and low for that tune ,put it on various sites for id to no avail :(
    was brought out on cowboy records are far as i know :confused:

its not on cowboy records

senan s wrote: »
    its not on cowboy records

so go on senan ,spit it out ?:D

the track is actually on pressure wanted live in the asylum.

had a listen to pressure attack stephen.it's a tough one.don't know too many of the tracks on side a tbh.know a few more on side b.will bang up what i know tommorrow.****ed at the mo after a hard 12 hour shift.i think ya might also need to call the k-team.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭SoulRock

Over a decade Later and the Garda Siochana are still on top form....:confused:
    Sad..
    Warren k in the Mix..
    Asylum Dublin 2008

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

To ALL the ravers in the nation.

http://www.google.ie/

Yip! - it's the google home page... but click the GOOGLE Logo when you get there.. ok :p - - YUMMY!.

PS- you'll only be able to do this for the next 24hours.... so hurry. ;)

pps - nice1 for the vid Mr Soul - Thats a fookin teaser of a trailer if I ever saw one.... ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Lo all

A track list for pressure attack mix would great:) for anyone who has downloaded the pressure mix!

going nuts to find out the name of a tune on it at 58:30!

so go on senan ,spit it out ?:D

i wish i did know

caf, what are ye talking about, where's all the footage you have, i remember the coppers letting me into the asylum, and then facing you and walshy with the camcorders, the coppers weren't happy at all, the ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

Senan - I am (well was) talkin' about 'EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A LASER - because it was the aniversary of the first laser built - if you had clicked on the Google 'LASER' header you would have learned something - but it seems you missed the boat on this one Sen. - As did most folk.

As for the footage - eh,... erm... ask Warren. :p

Gen:FX wrote: »
    but it seems you missed the boat on this one Sen. - As did most folk.

as usual :D

tracklist for pressure attack

side b (can't find side a on the computer and haven't got time to download that link at the mo)

1. son of god "free up the land"

2. mr v "give me life"

4. astronaut ep on eastern bloc

5. flipped out "everybody is somebody"

6. ubiquity "bolivan angel"

7. son of god "power"

8. state of grace

9.john sfero "tranceform"

senan s wrote: »
    tracklist for pressure attack

side b (can't find side a on the computer and haven't got time to download that link at the mo)

1. son of god "free up the land"

2. mr v "give me life"

4. astronaut ep on eastern bloc

5. flipped out "everybody is somebody"

6. ubiquity "bolivan angel"

7. son of god "power"

8. state of grace

9.john sfero "tranceform"

This is what i think i know of side a at the mo.might know 1 r 2 more.it it another listen to later if i get the chance.the housework needs to be done.:D

side a.

2.SHI TAKE(in the age of love)(PERFECT VIRTUE) - (FULL MOON OVER MMANDURI CLUB MIX)

4.Marcella Detroit - I want to take you higher

5.Partizan - Give your luv.

6.Nush - You Girls (think it might be this)

9.THE PEPERMINT LOUNGE - LEMMON PROJECT (FISHY MIX)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭lt_cmdr_worf

Side A

Sultana - "Ti Amo"
    Ritmo Rivals - "Americano Slide"
    The Delorme - "Beatniks"
    Eat Static - "Gulf Breeze"
    Unknown
    Young Braves - "Warrior's Groove" - Poltergeist rmx
    Unknown
    Diddy - "Give Me Love"
    Unknown
    Shoop Massive - "Dansattack"
    Andromeda - "Trip To Space"

Side B

Andromeda - "Trip To Space"(cont.)
    Unknown
    Ubiquity - "Bolivian Angel"
    Arpeggiators - "Force of Unity"
    Luxor - "The Big Bang"
    Unknown
    Resistance D - "Oconga"
    Phasis - "Mind Illusions"
    Cosmic Baby - "Loops of Infinity" - Tripomatic Fairytales rmx
    Unknown
    Sultana/Jam & Spoon - "Ti Amo/Right In The Night"

• Advertisement

tune 8, side a ,pressure attack is tocayo-shake your body
    tune 5, side a, pressure 2 is house pimps-get the hook(acidos trance mix)
    tune 9,side a,pressure 2 is skiddly wah - the unknown
    will add couple more later , good man mr worf , couple there i was looking for on pressure 2 , much better than pressure attack :p:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement