Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo UK fidelia bundle £53..incl free machine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭honda boi

harr wrote: »
    Still no update on my tracking since Monday...not in transit or anything 🀔 No emails for me anyway. Just hoping it's a glitch on the tracking page.

Same here,was hoping to have it before the long weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

honda boi wrote: »

Mine was received by DPD up north this morning, but hasn't shown up as a future delivery to me down here yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

honda boi wrote: »
    Just emailed Dpd regarding the order ...they said they have received order number and have Allocated a tracking number but have as of yet received the package from tassamo..track number will update once they have a physical package...sounds odd

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dawnied

Just emailed Dpd regarding the order ...they said they have received order number and have Allocated a tracking number but have as of yet received the package from tassamo..track number will update once they have a physical package...sounds odd

They generate the label before shipping for printing so that's when DPD know they are getting a package and give it a code...they just have to receive the package from the seller yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Mine has been received up north and is due for delivery tomorrow.. happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Mine has been received up north and is due for delivery tomorrow.. happy days

Just got email about this also at 3:20 to confirm delivery for tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Mine says delivered to Parcel Motel from DPD, but nothing anywhere on the PM site so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Mine says delivered to Parcel Motel from DPD, but nothing anywhere on the PM site so far...

Same

Now appeared and in transit on Parcel Motel website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭bromley52

Got the email and on its way to my locker. Never did I think I would be so looking forward to coffee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bromley52 wrote: »
    Never did I think I would be so looking forward to coffee.
    That's me every morning! :)

Finally got email saying it will be delivered to Northern Ireland address on Wednesday so probably Thursday or Friday next week before I get it :eek:

Finally got email saying it will be delivered to Northern Ireland address on Wednesday so probably Thursday or Friday next week before I get it :eek:
    Yeah, mine is over a week from despatch before it gets to ParcelWizard depot in NI. Seems a bit long IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭honda boi

Same as meself, just got the email.

Was it parcel wizard or motel?? Why is it so slow for you? I would have thought you were one of the first to order it from the boards?

Finally I have it. Picked it up earlier. I had to move my sleeping bag promptly when the nightline guy arrived.

Now I am starting to missing the excitement of the last week. Onto the next bargain...

dawnied wrote: »
    Was it parcel wizard or motel?? Why is it so slow for you? I would have thought you were one of the first to order it from the boards?
    Parcel wizard ...unsure why it was slow. It was only sent to DPD yesterday even though I got tracking number last Monday..I had to send a few emails to tassamo to see what the delay was..
    DPD had not received it when I contacted them ..both kind of blaming each other..anyway got the email yesterday and it's on route...

Just picked mine up from Parcel Motel. The box is a perfect fit for the lockers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

This machine is on sale in tesco for 49 today.Its 120 on tassimo website.

Wife got one as a present for a relative.

Yes, but the one here has loads of the capsules with it.. does the Tesco one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got an email saying it would be in PM on Tuesday and just received an email from DPD saying within the hour. I'm so excited :)
    Thank you OP, feels like Christmas with tasty treats... Proper Easter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭skankkuvhima

Just got a text from Parcel Wizard telling me it is going to be delivered (doesn't give a time or date) but it must have been delivered to Parcel Wizard at least (even though I got an email saying it would be Tuesday before it was delivered). Might have it soon!!!

^ Same!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭death1234567

Are you sure it's the fidelia and not the vivy? It's the vivy that's selling for €50 in Dunnes.

Are you sure it's the fidelia and not the vivy? It's the vivy that's selling for €50 in Dunnes.

see pic in post 118

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭metroburgers

You can avoid using Parcel Motel by changing the DPD delivery from PM to a pickup point in Dublin! (Before the parcel reaches the PM Depot in Antrim, go online and change delivery address to a local pickup depot).

Just got it. 1 cup of 100% Columbian, nice. Next up americano smooth...Nice too. Bargain for all the coffee that comes with it. No more visits to the coffee shop anymore. Although I'm not so sure about the other flavoured ones but I'm sure I'll be trying them... much better than nespresso if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just received package... Great bargain for the amount that comes with it...
    thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Jaycornyn

Just wondering does the promo code still work? Tried it there and it say it is valid but can't be used?

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Just received package... Great bargain for the amount that comes with it...
    thanks op

Glad you are happy!! I'm delighted with mine :)

Advertisement