Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

I can't wait to see the pre rehearsed scene between Michael and Amber tomorrow night now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

So scripted. Are they only allowed to 'have chats' at certain times . Michael had to grabbher for a chat whilst she chatting to greg did he ? Couldnt wait til he passed her in the kitchen no ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

KatW4 wrote: »
    Haha I thought I was seeing things and wondered what the hell he was wearing! Then copped it was the tan. Shocking.

Someone said there's something scary about Michael and I agree. There's something untrustworthy about him. I reckon he has a dangerous temper!

Im fairly confident his tan is like that due to playing a lot of 7s rugby in the sun and he’d be wearing training vests a lot. Sure he was playing in France at the weekend!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Amber wont say no to Mike. She'll listen to him, get him to squirm a bit, feel that she has the power back and leave the conversation there- off to the girls then for the feedback session.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I don't get why they just don't show the kiss, it's not like someone is gonna pop up and stop them ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Big decision for Amber though, does she gamble on Michael hoping the low vote was more joanna’s fault or take a gamble knowing Ovie is off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

No Anna this episode and it was f*cking fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

This "pull you for a chat" is nonsense.

Just once I would like someone to say "I'll catch you later when I finish the conversation I'm having"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Angliru wrote:
    No Anna this episode and it was f*cking fantastic.

Didn't even miss her. She needs to leave already.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Michael is a giant prick.

Dumps her and gives his reasons why. That's fine. He says he's happy with Joanna. All for the best, perhaps.

All going well with Joanna, so he says. She goes, he stays and makes sure to be shítty to Amber so that she is left under no illusion that there is nothing there for her.

Enter new chap who likes her, who she likes and then he has feelings for her.

He's that fúcktard who texts his ex to say he misses her when he hears she's moving on.

I'd pay good money to see new kid say to him "No, so you can fúck off, Fireman Sam"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Ambaaaaaa is a massive dimwit if she even entertains the idea of second chancing Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Zero contribution from Tommy & Molly again.

Actually I thought I saw Curtis shaving Tommy's stomach, that's as entertaining as it got.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,847 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ambaaaaaa is a massive dimwit if she even entertains the idea of second chancing Michael.
    It would be a massive mistake he is a tool, he treated her like crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Also probably mentioned but I feel Harley asking Michael has he a uniform as a firefighter is one of the dumbest things asked ha,

No he hasn't one he just constantly calls the fire childish and it dies down so no need for a uniform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Hococop wrote: »
    Also probably mentioned but I feel Harley asking Michael has he a uniform as a firefighter is one of the dumbest things asked ha,

No he hasn't one he just constantly calls the fire childish and it dies down so no need for a uniform

I think Harley is going for the “oh I’m so dim and hopeless, isn’t it just the cutest” vibe.

It’s not working, she’s coming off as gormless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

jluv wrote: »
    While I wouldn't rate Chris as a great looking guy, I have to say I like his humour..

Really? I think he’s the best looking in there! Definitely the most attractive overall. Himself and Ovie both are imo

I am LOVING Greg. He seems so genuine and such a gent. Hopefully Amber thinks the same and tells Michael to fúck offffff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Maura and Curtis.
    I have more chemistry with my butcher.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Maura and Curtis. I have more chemistry with my butcher.

You and your 'butcher'? That was oddly specific! What sort of eye contact and fingertip touches are happening over the counter hmmmm? lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ann22 wrote: »
    You and your 'butcher'? That was oddly specific! What sort of eye contact and fingertip touches are happening over the counter hmmmm? lol!

He throws her a bone every time she’s in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Greg is living proof that Irish lads are the most charming out there. Just sayin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Cina wrote: »
    Greg is living proof that Irish lads are the most charming out there. Just sayin'.

As an Irish woman I am strongly inclined to disagree haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    As an Irish woman I am strongly inclined to disagree haha

that's just cause Irish women are the most stuck up and self entitled :)

Just kidding, don't kill me.

But also not kidding

*runs away*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Amber is going to take Michael back. There might be some back and forth where she tells him she feels she's being mugged off etc. In the end she'll run back and tell him he has a lot of making up to do.

I hope im wrong but if im right I'll bounce my remote off the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I've really enjoyed Love Island since it came back what 3 yrs ago?...... but this season has done it for me. Won't be watching next yr. The producers have ruined it by scripting the F out of it. The whole Michael to Joanna to staying to Amber, GTFO of here. Not sure what Michael really wanted but don't think Joanna was ever 'it'. Don't think Ambaaa was either. Will watch to the end this year because we are invested but they can F off next year unless they go back to the more regular islanders. This BS of model after model and social media goon after goon is a joke. Methinks they are killing the golden goose.

Am I the only one who thought Anton deserved what he got from Belle and was bang out of order with his 'if she is really like that, we're done' BS. No idea why she went back to that eejit. Yes he can be a laugh but he has no idea what it means to be with another half.... gob****e. No wonder he was friend zoned for weeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

tenor.gif

Best show on Television, it is a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Yeah just like Michael is proof that English blokes are the biggest ****, and Ovie is proof that English blokes are the coolest, and Chris is proof that English blokes are the funniest, and Curtis is proof that English blokes are the creepiest....

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭benjy1000

It’s gotten very boring the past few nights.
    Would love to see a good proper scrap

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭turbowolfed

benjy1000 wrote: »
    It’s gotten very boring the past few nights.
    Would love to see a good proper scrap

+1

Can you imagine if Greg had a proper scrap with Michael for coming over and interrupting his chat with Amber like that last night. The cheek of him! Would love to see it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,475 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Unless you're an Irish Woman...
    Then sure we are just background noise and need to leave to be appreciated :P

Advertisement