Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I feel like when Maura goes on a date with Greg she’ll be talking Amber up. Hopefully anyway!

“Naughty girl”. I just got sick in my mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Curtis has to leave, wearing socks in bed is unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Did Maura just have sex !!!!

vladmydad wrote: »
    Did Maura and Curtis just have sex !!!!

FYP.

I think they did. Either that or a blowie!

• Advertisement

I guarantee, Ovie will come out of this without love interest but he'll stay the most loved guy in the villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

LirW wrote: »
    Curtis has to leave, wearing socks in bed is unacceptable.

Almost as unacceptable as Greg’s “wife beater vest” tan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

As soon as ovie said he was interested in India Chris knew he was doomed haha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I feel like when Maura goes on a date with Greg she’ll be talking Amber up. Hopefully anyway!

“Listen I’m not really interested but your mam told me to say your Aunt Judy passed away, your brother got a new job in Dublin , Tracy is pregnant and Brendan Grace has died.”

Is exactly how the breakfast date should go.

MM shouting over the girls to be heard for the “prayer” and then the “the accent is different in a boy”, mi-ow ya bîtch.

Holy sh*t I didn't cop until now that Chris has a huge pair of angel wings on his back hahahaha

I wanted that tattoo.... When I was an edgy 15y/o teen goth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Where are belle and anton?

LirW wrote: »
    Holy sh*t I didn't cop until now that Chris has a huge pair of angel wings on his back hahahaha

I wanted that tattoo.... When I was an edgy 15y/o teen goth.

On paper Chris seems like an absolute tool. Knobbish hair, crap tattoos, describes himself as an “entrepreneur”...but he’s somehow still gas.

Where are belle and anton?

Anton is on sick leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Almost an unacceptable as Greg’s “wife beater vest” tan:D

Tis a lovely farmer's tan. Must have saved a bit of silage before he went into the villa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

jojofizzio wrote:
    Almost an unacceptable as Greg’s “wife beater vest†tan

Haha I thought I was seeing things and wondered what the hell he was wearing! Then copped it was the tan. Shocking.

Someone said there's something scary about Michael and I agree. There's something untrustworthy about him. I reckon he has a dangerous temper!

On paper Chris seems like an absolute tool. Knobbish hair, crap tattoos, describes himself as an “entrepreneur”...but he’s somehow still gas.

I honestly think that he's quite decent looking (even though a bit douchey) and he's not a complete nut.
    Wouldn't be my type on paper but honestly... Wouldn't say no either :D

Angliru wrote: »
    Tis a lovely farmer's tan. Must have saved a bit of silage before he went into the villa

Not the real deal though when there's no sock tan halfway up the leg.

Ovie is probably really the only guy in the world who can pull a proper dad wardrobe off and still have ladies all over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Michael isn’t even pretending to be interested in the Blondie. He’s clearly silently seething with rage that Greg and Amber are into each other, he’s a jealous immature little brat.

PS. Greg is the man of my dreams, can I go into the villa plz!

Greg sunburned already.

No date for Francesca again, the producers are either happy for her and Chris or coast by together or they’re done with her.

• Advertisement

I love the way Greg has been calling Michael “Mike” since he arrived as if he’s his best bud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

What is up with her upper lip

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭anewme

KatW4 wrote: »
    jojofizzio wrote:
    Almost an unacceptable as Greg’s “wife beater vest†tan

Haha I thought I was seeing things and wondered what the hell he was wearing! Then copped it was the tan. Shocking.

Someone said there's something scary about Michael and I agree. There's something untrustworthy about him. I reckon he has a dangerous temper!

I said that the other night. When he turned on Amber, he came across as extremely agressive, almost like he was squaring up to her and could lash out. It was scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Very controversial personal opinion : I don’t find non white people attractive. Even if I can see they are good looking I don’t find them sexually attractive.

I saw on Insta that Harley said her lips are her best asset and she always gets complimented on them.

Her gums must be jealous cos they’re determined to stay as far away from her lips as they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Harley or Hayley has unnaturally white teeth. They look ridiculous.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Michael isn’t even pretending to be interested in the Blondie. He’s clearly silently seething with rage that Greg and Amber are into each other, he’s a jealous immature little brat.

PS. Greg is the man of my dreams, can I go into the villa plz!

You’d almost want him to start something, Greg would turn him inside out.

I’d love for Ovie to call me “girrrl”

/swoon

Harley face looks like a face that you have when you're about to suppress explosive diarrhea, but in comic book style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,288 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Irish guy is decent.

Irish men are the best in the world. Just normal, down to earth, usually dress well and far less preening & posing than most other nationalities. And the banter, best sense of humour ever.

Thanks hun

Advertisement