Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Vegetarian2017

IAMAMORON wrote:
    Apart from all that, any existing partners before the show are now eating different gravy. The cosy movie nights on the couch are over, their former unknown partners are now in the mainstream media, daily. I would imagine it becomes a stretch after a while. The likes of Ambaa or Anton are going to be doing nightclub appearances until after Christmas. You just couldn't be going steady with the likes of that. The booze, the banger , the late nights etc, it would definitely put a strain on the relationship.

Definitely agree, no way a relationship would get past all of this. I always wonder are they that eager to win when as you say they will all make a hell of alot of cash anyway.

Omg so gone off Tommy and Molly can't stand them now, really hope they don't win. It just makes it all too predictable.

I find Michael quite scary dunno what it is. His behaviour is very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Yep someone is seeing him but obvs wasn't official on his end and a shock her end

He was just seeing her casually, there was no commitment or anything made official and he hasn't done anything wrong.

How could it have been official on her end but not his? That doesn't even make sense. He didn't have a girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭benjy1000

SusieBlue wrote: »
    He was just seeing her casually, there was no commitment or anything made official and he hasn't done anything wrong.

How could it have been official on her end but not his? That doesn't even make sense. He didn't have a girlfriend.

It will all come out now soon enough anyway in the meeja. Sounds like he could have at least mentioned it to her. She could have been on to him this week about meeting up , probably thought she was been ghosted and hey presto he’s on da telle..

SusieBlue wrote:

SusieBlue wrote:

I never said it was official her end I said obvs not official but a shocker for her. I heard this through a friend and I don't know him or the girl and couldn't care less tbh the ins and outs of it. Just pointing out it would be a shocker to be seeing someone whether casually or not and turn on your tv and they are on love island😂

My point exactly, doesn't matter if casual still common courtesy..

Also this girl I don't know so she may not even be bothered!! Like i said i heard that is how she found out. She could be laughing about it, it is kinda funny/shocking!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

So Michael admits he has feelings for Amber tonight. As predictable a storyline as Molly Mae stirring ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,880 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

SusieBlue wrote: »

....maybe she is after a few bob....I am sure trash like the mirror/sun will buy a story like that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,392 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Angliru wrote: »
    So Michael admits he has feelings for Amber tonight. As predictable a storyline as Molly Mae stirring ****.

Producers are doing well this year.

gmisk wrote:
    ....maybe she is after a few bob....I am sure trash like the mirror/sun will buy a story like that

Hey just to clarify this girl has said nothing, it is someone who knows her saying it, like i said i heard it through someone that she found out when switched on tv and saw him on love island don't think she cares that much now! Just a funny situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Hey just to clarify this girl has said nothing, it is someone who knows her saying it, like i said i heard it through someone that she found out when switched on tv and saw him on love island don't think she cares that much now! Just a funny situation.

Sure, his family didn't even know he was going on it.

Communication probably not his strong point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Could people use spoilers for things like this, for those of us who enjoy not knowing what’s going to happen before it’s aired?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

J Mysterio wrote: »

Sure, his family didn't even know he was going on it.

Communication probably not his strong point.

So we're led to believe over and over with his sister's interviews

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

gmisk wrote:

Serious question, are you that girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

With Molly Mae, the word "literally" has morphed into the word "litchree". And she doesn't know the meaning of the word.

ChikiChiki wrote:
    Serious question, are you that girl?

haha no definitely not, he wouldn't be my type! I just realised above didnt want to seem like what i heard implies she actually cares cause no idea who the girl is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I reckon Maura and Tommy will do the best finically after leaving the show,

Maura will have the English media wanting her but then has the back up of coming home to Ireland and the chance at a load of gigs here,

Tommy promoter Frank Warren has already spoken about how it would take normally 12 to 15 unbeaten fights for him to build a decent profile and a following in boxing but because of the show he could headline a half decent event straight away when he comes.

I guess Curtis is a shoe in for dancing with the Star's in England now,

Not necessarily for Curtis, they said they’re going to avoid celebs with huge social media followings so that might veto Curtis too.
    Himself and Maura will be offered a ton of cash for the Irish version though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

Yawn, this Michael rekindling his interest angle is clearly fake. Did the producers let him stay on the condition that he agree to go along with it?

Awh isn't Molly so nice that she wants Amber to find someone, shame she'd go out of her way to sabotage the relationship with her sh*t stirring if it was going well.

I'm going to have a guess and say the new Irish lad is a complete fool and will be out the door as soon as he comes in.

Wrong. Greg is sound.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,392 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Michael, little bit of green eyed monster and ......he wants Amber again.......you plonker.

Those lips.......just ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Why are guys wearing these short trousers these days, what are they even called ?

• Advertisement

I know they all look different to their Instagram pics, but I’ve never seen such a catfish as Harley. There’s barely even a vague resemblance to her Insta pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Irish guy is decent.

Irish men are the best in the world. Just normal, down to earth, usually dress well and far less preening & posing than most other nationalities. And the banter, best sense of humour ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I love when people are 'literally hilarious'. Hate when theyre just hilarious like. Big diff .

Amber likes someone who can challenge her and doesn’t just pander to her. I think Greg is well able to handle her, although not sure if they’re necessarily suited. Enjoying their date though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Underground

Oh god, that got kind of hostile between Greg and Amber for a sec there.

Ovie is a ****ing legend. Happier for Amber going on a date than himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I like Greg.

Fúck off.....,classic Moura greeting!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

"On a guy it's different" (the Irish accent)

Shots fired.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

LirW wrote: »
    "On a guy it's different" (the Irish accent)

Shots fired.
    I clocked that too, the feckin cheek of her :pac:

Advertisement