Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

For the references in form B do they email the people or call them those anyone know?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SHIELDSRED

AD07 wrote: »
    For the references in form B do they email the people or call them those anyone know?

Thanks.

They only called my Gardai references. Didn't contact my others.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Barry69

AD07 wrote: »

Thanks.

They called mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sazxox

Barry69 wrote: »
    They called mine.

was this this years campaign? Like they called only recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Barry69

sazxox wrote: »
    was this this years campaign? Like they called only recently?

I'm from 2018 campaign, they called mine in February this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Kerryman88

Any update on what number the OOM is up to for interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shigeru

Kerryman88 wrote: »
    Any update on what number the OOM is up to for interviews?

Latest number I saw was 685. Has anyone heard anything more about when the next batch will be called for interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michael2020

Struggling to come up with an example for the competency using info and problem solving, I’m thinking of this; in college we were giving the task of would it be feasible and profitable to introduce a craft beer to the drinks market ? Obviously I’ll use the Star technique

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭daniel1390

Hi all, just nearly ready to send my form b. How do I attach a photo to the application form. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

daniel1390 wrote: »
    Hi all, just nearly ready to send my form b. How do I attach a photo to the application form. Cheers.

I glued a passport photo on it, and put it through a scanner and it went through fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 88Mccarthy

Hi All, my OOM is 125 post interview. Will ''form B'' be my next requirement? Does anyone know when the fitness/ medical test will be held?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭SquireD

88Mccarthy wrote: »
    Hi All, my OOM is 125 post interview. I have submitted my vetting as of last week and am waiting for the next stage. Will ''form B'' be my next requirement? Does anyone know when the fitness/ medical test will be held?

Thanks.

All sorts of confused here... :confused:

I thought Form B was the vetting form to be completed after you pass the interview, or am i missing something?

Sorry I misspoke, I am yet to receive my Form B. Does anyone know when this will be issued?

Sorry I misspoke, I am yet to receive my Form B. Does anyone know when this will be issued?

I got mine exactly a week after i got word i passed the interview.

SquireD wrote: »
    I got mine exactly a week after i got word i passed the interview.

Thanks for that. Its been 20 days since I received word that I passed. I may contact them today for an update.

Thanks for that. Its been 20 days since I received word that I passed. I may contact them today for an update.

You got word the same day i did so...I would check your spam box in case its in there and then ring them ASAP if its not as tomorrow was the deadline for those of us that got emails that day with Form B.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 madge91

Have you all documents submitted? I was told because I have to sit the Irish exam I wont be sent form B until its completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fahy1996

I just completed my interview yesterday.. does anyone know when results will be made available to our strand?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

Fahy1996 wrote: »
    I just completed my interview yesterday.. does anyone know when results will be made available to our strand?

How did you find the interview ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fahy1996

Lcass wrote: »
    How did you find the interview ?

I felt as if it went really well but I guess you never really know until you find out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

I felt as if it went really well but I guess you never really know until you find out!

Best of luck

I had my interview on 17th September and got results on 2nd October.

I think the norm is once the final interview has taken place, results are out the Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mascherano11

Any idea what number of the OOM they are up to for interviews now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mayolad1

Just wondering what oom you were?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kate1895

I did my interview end of August filled in my form b and gp clearance form and my PCT has been scheduled for start of November, it’s happens pretty quick for anyone coming to these stages

kate1895 wrote: »
    I did my interview end of August filled in my form b and gp clearance form and my PCT has been scheduled for start of November, it’s happens pretty quick for anyone coming to these stages

You were batch 1 though yea?

kate1895 wrote: »

Yep - got 5th Nov for my PCT - only got the email this morning, kinda thought there be an open day!!

SquireD wrote: »
    You were batch 1 though yea?

Yep I was but my form b was only sent recently and due in on 9th of October then the following week it was gp form and now I’ve word about physical test already

sazxox wrote: »
    Yep - got 5th Nov for my PCT - only got the email this morning, kinda thought there be an open day!!

I didn’t think it’d be that quick, I’ll have to get my Fitness up pretty quick ha

• Advertisement

Yeah I thought it be after xmas to be honest!!

Advertisement