Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Sugar would love to just know now

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

Does anyone else have issues with booking their interview online in the my booking section on their public jobs account?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭daniel1390

Anyone think results might come tomorrow,

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Cornflakes132

For anyone who wants to know, I was oom 550 from stage two and have just gotten an interview offer

Best of luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sp1234

Yeah I'm having the same problem booking an appointment did you manage to book one and if so how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Cornflakes132

Sp1234 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm having the same problem booking an appointment did you manage to book one and if so how?

It just worked for me, my bookings and selected a date

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Gazza434

hi guys,
    i booked my interview for the end of the month my oom is 643.

are we supposed to have a formb or something filled in before hand?
    also with the competencies what way does that work? do we get a form before hand or something?

sorry for all these questions. :O

anyone who had an interview can you let me know? please and thanks.

Hi, they have changed the format for form b, previously all applicants brought it completed to interview, now it is only sent to those who pass the interview stage. In regards to comps for interview, the PAS will send you a familiarisation pack regarding interview. Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Gazza434

daniel1390 wrote: »
    Hi, they have changed the format for form b, previously all applicants brought it completed to interview, now it is only sent to those who pass the interview stage. In regards to comps for interview, the PAS will send you a familiarisation pack regarding interview. Hope this helps

thats great so, i was getting worried was i missing something. thansk for your help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

Sp1234 wrote: »
    I booked mine over the phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭LB1197

Hopefully the results for batch 2 of interviews come out today the wait is killing me. I had my interview on the 16th of September.

Let's hope

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

does anyone know if they send out results by 3:30 or 5:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MrDave21

LB1197 wrote: »
    Hopefully the results for batch 2 of interviews come out today the wait is killing me. I had my interview on the 16th of September.

Here's hoping! My poor heart can't handle any more waiting!

5 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

5 pm

cheers! Hopefully we get them today

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mascherano11

What number are the up to for calling for the Interviews? I am number 770 or thereabouts

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sazxox

Has anyone from batch 1 submitted form B yet ? If so, have you recieved any correspondance back? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭SquireD

Results are out...best of luck all!!

Results out, passed, chuffed good luck all

• Advertisement

Results out, passed, chuffed good luck all

Same here, congrat's! :D

What OOM did you get do you mind me asking?

Overall OOM 240s

We were close, mine was 219...just happy to have passed! Really didn't think it was gonna happen for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MrDave21

I passed! Delighted! Well done everyone!!

Woo same! Well done everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mike Mr2

I just passed also. Anyone that is still waiting for their interview I would advise you to go to garda iP as they are the best at preparing you for it. I couldn't recommend them enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OscarJ94

Hey lads, many of ye booked in for the Garda IP course? Anybody who has, how ye get on?

Thanks!!

Mike Mr2 wrote: »
    I just passed also. Anyone that is still waiting for their interview I would advise you to go to garda iP as they are the best at preparing you for it. I couldn't recommend them enough.

x2 on this.

Noel John was fantastic on prepping me for my interview and can safely say him and some board members here got me through! :)

Hi all, I'd hugely recommend Noel Mc Loughlin, retired superintendent from gardaip.ie. By far he is the best for preparing candidates for interview

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what the next stage is now and how long do we have to wait for the next stage?

Advertisement