Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Who wants my squishy ball?!?!

:D

Isn’t yours broken? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Coming to this thread late in the day, sorry for your losses Shpud, Grace and Duvet. Sorry that northgirl has left us and hope she is OK.
    On the sofa after a trying day hoping the scaldy tae will counteract the port I have drank.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Coming to this thread late in the day, sorry for your losses Shpud, Grace and Duvet. Sorry that northgirl has left us and hope she is OK.
    On the sofa after a trying day hoping the scaldy tae will counteract the port I have drank.

Scaldy tae cures all :3

Scaldy tae cures all :3

Ahem, Lyons scaldy tae cures all ☺️:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahem, Lyons scaldy tae cures all ☺️:)

Take that back immediately!!!!! :3:3

• Advertisement

Couchside with last of the Christmas shortbreads and a big mug of tea. Fire smouldering down but leccy blanket warming up for my imminent arrival with a book.
    Lovely day hanging with my sister and nieces. The good life. :)

Nooooooooo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Bewley's rule!

*runs away*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,105 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I got beer!:eek:

Long story but doesn't even feel worth it now.:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

BEWWley's rule!

*runs away*

Nuff said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I'm gonna really put the cat among the pigeons and say tea is tea. I wouldn't know what I was drinking, just that is tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Nooooooooo!!

Play nice you two.

We have to be a tolerant society, with respect for the beliefs and practices of others.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

TG1 wrote: »
    I'm gonna really put the cat among the pigeons and say tea is tea. I wouldn't know what I was drinking, just that is tea!

This is very true. TBH, I buy Fallon's (I think), Lidl's own, and tis grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Play nice you two.

We have to be a tolerant society, with respect for the beliefs and practices of others.

Very True Kenley Square Machine so hand over the chocolate :D

I'll have a T please Bob... :D

quickbeam wrote: »

I see.........

tenor.gif?itemid=5121333

😀😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

quickbeam wrote: »

Tis grand is not an acceptable level of standard of tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Alarm set for 5:15.

Have gotten sick twice with the anxiety building about getting back to work tomorrow. Anxiety is kicking my ass at the moment. Have never had it this bad.

Anyway, will get up tomorrow, power dress, put the makeup face on, go in and give 110% and then go home, rinse and repeat until the weekend when I get to babysit my niece. Just need to hold on to that thought for the week.

Best of luck tomorrow TG1. I used to have a similar anxiety about school and I always found the thought of it was worse than actually going in. Also well done on not taking the cert from the doctor, the longer you’re out, the harder it is to go back (which is why I was hardly ever in school in 6th year :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bewley's rule!

*runs away*

Bewley’s is the tea we have in work and it’s awful! Although maybe that’s just because it’s catering tea, I’ve never had shop bought Bewley’s.

Anyways, I’m about to head kitchenside to dry my hair.

Kitty6277 wrote:
    Bewley’s is the tea we have in work and it’s awful! Although maybe that’s just because it’s catering tea, I’ve never had shop bought Bewley’s.

You should try a box of bewley's gold​ blend. Yummy yummy yum yum :D

• Advertisement

Don't drink tea, but if I did it would be Lyons tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Autosport wrote: »
    Very True Srameen so hand over the chocolate :D

I respect anybody's opinion on which is the finest chocolate. I welcome eaters of Milk and Plain alike. I encourage open and free consumption of all chocolate by all people. But I'll defend my personal stash to my last breath.

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Anyways, I’m about to head kitchenside to dry my hair.
    You should try a box of bewley's gold​ blend. Yummy yummy yum yum :D

Bewleys is the next best thing to barry's :cool: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I respect anybody's opinion on which is the finest chocolate. I welcome eaters of Milk and Plain alike. I encourage open and free consumption of all chocolate by all people. But I'll defend my personal stash to my last breath.

But but (puppy dog eyes) You know you want to give me chocolate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Just don't 'step on' the cooker harry.. :D

Good reference!

I am in the leaba with herbal tea. In bad form because himself was a bollocks on the phone.
    Does anyone need a girlfriend?

:p

I am in the leaba with herbal tea. In bad form because himself was a bollocks on the phone.

Me me me me me me me me me! pick me

Only part time! I'll hoover and cook and be a drinking buddy at the weekends.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I is in the bed, with the curtains pulled extra tight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bewleys is muck

Lyons gold blend from Manchester #1

Then Barry’s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement