Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

BBDBB wrote: »
    Watching the football and regretting that I thought “dry January “ was a good idea

Mmmmmm lemonade...........yeah

Can't believe I wanted man u to win a game, but happy enough.
    Lying low, feeling tired after my morning and went to a football match my lad was playing in, got the second half of spurs/man u.
    Will go for a pint later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Serious dash to get up and dressed in time for the bus. All in a fluster oops..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Waiting for a cheesecake to finish baking!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Waiting to taste Poochie's handiwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Poochie05 wrote: »

I’ll take a slice for desert, gotta make sure it’s safe for consumption, y’know? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah Ted and Kitty are like me, don't need to know the flavour just giz a slice :pac:

You'd all be doing me a big favour. It was meant to be eaten in company but plans changed, so now I have to eat it all myself :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I can be your hero Poochie....I can take away the cake...:pac:

Oh Bonesy...

giphy.gif

Ah fcuk I'm not getting that stuck in my head!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »

I could help you eat it poochie if you want 😀 I'll even make the tae :pac:

Ah fcuk I'm not getting that stuck in my head!.

Too late:(

Still not finished and cake takes an hour to cool, feck that!

Having some of the leftover Philadelphia on toast. Think I’ll make an Irish coffee for the leftover cream, can't be wasting food :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On my way to Harry’s :D

Now that would be an entertaining dinner!

I'm a fairly talented chef I'll have you know! If I baked something for dessert afterwards thats when things would get interesting... No one trick pony me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Sitting in the foyer of my favourite hotel, having my second pint, absolutely beautiful sunset here the view is just fantastic, trying not to think of work in the morning but the fear is starting to creep in.. C'est lá vie.

In cork.... feck...montennotte is my guess :D
    Waiting for my child to finish her shower as I need a wash... starting to smell like one of Cleo's old sextoys

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

On couch after a nap. Feck- I'll never sleep tonight now. Saturday - where did you go???

Edit - on couch, not on coach. Now there's a thought..

I'm a fairly talented chef I'll have you know! If I baked something for dessert afterwards thats when things would get interesting... No one trick pony me!

Not to worry , gifted will organise desert, grandeod can rustle up a starter and us ladies will supply the drinkies.. What could possibly go wrong.. Sephy and Tedo can do the teas and coffees to sober us up. When will we call?

Listening to Bowie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Not to worry , gifted will organise desert, grandeod can rustle up a starter and us ladies will supply the drinkies.. What could possibly go wrong.. Sephy and Tedo can do the teas and coffees to sober us up. When will we call?

I can bring my ever-full beer fridge :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside feeling sad, thinking of NG and hoping she's ok

GoneHome wrote: »
    I can bring my ever-full beer fridge :D

Fantastic.. We'll make a weekend of it. Someone needs to bring the Vicks and "moisturiser" and we're sorted. 😜

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Sofa tv in, no idea what is on tho lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'll bring my sex toys, I'll wash them first. I promise :D

I am sorry to see that Northgirl closed her account and it was never my intention for things to go the way they did but I just felt like Grandeood had only been trying to help. Anyway I wish her the best and she's always welcome back.

Went to the cinema to see The Favourite and got Nando's afterwards. Stuffed now on the couch :D

Ah crap did she? :( Hopefully a new account soon..

Is it just me or is it cold today?

A

I've been freezing all weekend & generally I don't feel it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

I wouldn't say cold but very windy all day here in Co Limerick, I went out this morning to stock up on coal and timber for the stove and was nearly blown away, feeling the benefit of it here now though with a lovely cosy fire going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

The answer is bbc news channel btw

Ah crap did she? :( Hopefully a new account soon..

It's not too bad, but it's windy and it'd get at your nethers if you weren't wrapped up well.
    My nethers Toasting in front of the stove, watching a wedding video from last summer, jesus I was acting the bolox and looking one at times on there.

Edward M wrote: »
    It's not too bad, but it's windy and it'd get at your nethers if you weren't wrapped up well.
    My nethers Toasting in front of the stove, watching a wedding video from last summer, jesus I was acting the bolox and looking one at times on there.

Careful or you could do a Sirius type injury.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Careful or you could do a Sirius type injury.

Do you remember the sketch about the woman who wanted to look like Googie Withers, her Dr told her go home and sit in front of the fire with her legs spread. She asked for how long, he said, you've guessed it, till your googie withers.

• Advertisement

Forgot i got my hair sheared the other day, might explain some of the freezingness :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement