Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Someone needs to bring the Vicks and "moisturiser" and we're sorted. ��

What's the Vicks for? In case someone has a cold is it? 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭gifted

Well...now....then.....I leaves ye alone for a few hours and a domestic develops......not filth..a domestic....in this thread of all places.....our thread, where we support each other...good times and especially bad times......hopefully Northgirl will come back to us...

On a side note I was home in Cork City today....without doubt the best place in the world....had a few hours of a thousand words a minute conversation and just fabulous humour

Now...Proceed with the filth...LOL LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 28,739 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Been down with the little fella the last few days, but home tonight and worn out :p Always worth it though.

What did I miss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, listening to music :)

sorry to see a closed account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fantastic.. We'll make a weekend of it. Someone needs to bring the Vicks and "moisturiser" and we're sorted. ��
    What's the Vicks for? In case someone has a cold is it? 🤔

65724401.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    What did I miss?

Go back to post #7510 and see how it escalated from there, strange day on boards it has to be said

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Rooftop bar of a Malaga hotel.....
    View is nice but should be nicer in the daylight.

Cheers to ye all and here's to another week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,739 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

GoneHome wrote: »
    Go back to post #7510 and see how it escalated from there, strange day on boards it has to be said

So I see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Not strange; life just happens sometimes. Wishing you the best NG! Come back soon. :)

Heading to the shop in the pouring rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Drop the talking about someone not here to defend themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside. Alarm set for 5:15.

Have gotten sick twice with the anxiety building about getting back to work tomorrow. Anxiety is kicking my ass at the moment. Have never had it this bad.

Anyway, will get up tomorrow, power dress, put the makeup face on, go in and give 110% and then go home, rinse and repeat until the weekend when I get to babysit my niece. Just need to hold on to that thought for the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TG1 wrote: »

Have gotten sick twice with the anxiety building about getting back to work tomorrow. Anxiety is kicking my ass at the moment. Have never had it this bad.

Anyway, will get up tomorrow, power dress, put the makeup face on, go in and give 110% and then go home, rinse and repeat until the weekend when I get to babysit my niece. Just need to hold on to that thought for the week.

Just aim for Wednesday morning. It's all downhill after that.

Counting Heroes wrappers strewn across the sofa - 16 so far.

You can do this you know you can, sending positive vibes your way.

Chocolate overload :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't forget to buy a squishy ball to pound on :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Best of luck with work tomorrow TG1. I get very anxious over things in advance and they usually aren't as bad in reality so I hope that will be the case for you in work tomorrow.

Still on the couch and a bit sleepy.

I may or may not already have a squishy unicorn.... (Yes I am a successful career woman in my early to mid thirties but who doesn't love unicorns??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Chocolate overload :D

Not even close. 🍬

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just aim for Wednesday morning. It's all downhill after that.

I don't have any here. You can have my allocation too.

I may or may not already have a squishy unicorn.... (Yes I am a successful career woman in my early to mid thirties but who doesn't love unicorns??)

How bad! Actually squishy unicorns are better than balls (behave :pac:) as they have spiritual healing powers :3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Who wants my squishy ball?!?!

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have a squishy dragon toy. I am nearly forty. No shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Hey best wishes about back to work! I started my new job last Monday Anxiety was at hi Doh on Wednesday.

Take care.

FWIW: In bed

How bad! Actually squishy unicorns are better than balls (behave :pac:) as they have spiritual healing powers :3

Again, I misinterpreted where you were going and assumed that would end up something to do with a large horn... ;) :pac:

I have a squishy dragon toy. I am nearly forty. No shame.

I'm nearly forty too <1 yr! :pac:

I think I'll go away for my 40th. Anyone any suggestions?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

lbc2019 wrote: »
    I'm nearly forty too <1 yr! :pac:

I think I'll go away for my 40th. Anyone any suggestions?

<month!

<month!

Anything special planned?

For my 50th I intend to recreate this:

Not a thing planned, actually i think i've an outpatient appointment on the day so that's a dampener :pac: Might try for a midweek break deal at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Delighted with myself as I bought a four slice toaster today. Feeling very organised for brekkie tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Again, I misinterpreted where you were going and assumed that would end up something to do with a large horn... ;) :pac:

Sureee "misinterpreted" :pac: :pac:

Not sure what you meant by a large horn 🤔😵

😀😉

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement