Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Tea Shock wrote: »
    Hiring “actors” like Rory Cowan is one (of the many) area where Fair City producers really let the show down! I mean, I attended an amateur stage production 3 weeks ago and everyone in it was at least a half competent actor. It shouldn’t be difficult to find someone who can act!

Getting Rory Cowen in FC was imo one of the worst casts ive ever seen. He is so much worse in FC than he was in Mrs Browns crap.
    And when I posted my opinion on twitter Rory blocked me, he seems to have a very thin skin and not used to constructive criticism

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Can you imagine sharing a flat with your ex husband and you lying in bed in one room and your ex husband making the earth move with his new boyfriend in the next room. Yuck how embarrassing would that be.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,275 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I thought Bosco was quite funny tonight.

I don't know what to make of him but I like people winding up Renee! I think he's a tad over dressed in in blazer for working in Spar tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Can you imagine sharing a flat with your ex husband and you lying in bed in one room and your ex husband making the earth move with his new boyfriend in the next room. Yuck how embarrassing would that be.

For any woman with an ounce of sense that situation would be horrendous, but this is M AirHead, normal rules dont apply

• Registered Users Posts: 23,251 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I hope Mairead catches Will giving Christiano a hiding.

She will blame Christiano.

"YOUR FACE IS HURTING HIS FISTS YOU MEAN MAN"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 345 ✭✭Tea Shock

Amazing how the yellow of Will’s shiner was all healed up when he was in Spar....and then reappeared 5 minutes later when he was back in the flat

My other half reckons the whole show is a piss take!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I don't know who I despise the more , Cristiano or Airhead.

Did Damo not say he doesn't want anymore to do with them...yet in the clip for next episode, there is yet another ****ing confrontation at the coffee machine in Spar ffs :rolleyes:

And where is Laura in this whole mess? Is she not there to give her bro some support?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Will is not a groomer. He's a manipulator.

He's also a bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Assumed it was a one bed?

Clearly then Sir Galahad will insist Mairead gets the bedroom, 2 lads on the couch initially, then it will be all Will needs his sleep ...........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Strazdas wrote: »
    I think they've made her stupid to fit the storyline. She seemed a lot smarter when she discovered after years of marriage he was gay and then kicked him to the kerb.

Actually I dont think they mentioned the fact that he was gay once in that whole story line. Very obvious editorial line on that one.

It was all about him being a cheater. Mairead, Jake, even Phoebe, all took that line.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Assumed it was a one bed?

Clearly then Sir Galahad will insist Mairead gets the bedroom, 2 lads on the couch initially, then it will be all Will needs his sleep ...........

Wasn't pheobe staying there for a while too?

i'd imagine its a 2 bed

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

Gawd, this storyline is just so tiresome now, realistically driving me away from FC at the min. No one can see the remotest chance of this happening anywhere. What age are the people who write this stuff, 15?

Drifter50 wrote: »
    Gawd, this storyline is just so tiresome now, realistically driving me away from FC at the min. No one can see the remotest chance of this happening anywhere. What age are the people who write this stuff, 15?

Think I’ll give up FC til this story is over. It’s unbelievable and frustrating to watch. It’s also an insult to women. None of my friends, sisters, daughters would be that unbelievably thick. Damien should say “good luck” and walk.

I watch FC on series link so I always fast forward though ad breaks. Last night i fast forwarded though all scenes with Will, Mairead, Cristiano . I just can’t take this guff anymore. This is as unbelievable as the Katy in a Box story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I actually dispise Christiano for being so stupid. I'm sure the writers want us to feel sorry for him but it isn't working. I think Will is going to murder mAirHead and pin it on Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Damien should say “good luck” and walk.
    Last night i fast forwarded though all scenes with Will, Mairead, Cristiano .

As I understand that is pretty much what he has done now. You probably might have seen that if you hadn't fast forwarded through the scenestongue.png
    It can't have left too much else to watch apart from Dougs big trip to Galway, Ray being primed for speed dating in his duffle jacket, Renee nagging and new buddies Orla, Dol, Hayley and Mammy Collins arguing/ bonding/ banging on about some sort of glitzy tickets.

I get your point though, for the sake of his dignity he probably should have said good luck well before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Ray speed dating. Would that involve him moving fast, if so good luck.

I think Damo should have actually gone to the Gards, Will accused him of grooming a child, that's no small accusation to be throwing about! I bet they're all buddies again by New Year's.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,321 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Damo should have actually gone to the Gards, Will accused him of grooming a child, that's no small accusation to be throwing about! I bet they're all buddies again by New Year's.

Did Will do it so it was Mairead who asked Damo and not him directly, he planted the evidence and idea in her head, Will is clever, Damo needs to think dirty like him, play him at his own lying game

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Is Cristiano deaf?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Will is disgusting, I hate him!!!

Sign of a great actor I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Is junior gonna get real sick and end up in that hospital room they all end up in now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Are they actually for real with the Mrs Brown guy...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Are they actually for real with the Mrs Brown guy...:pac:

Worst actor ever. I have to mute when he's on.

Cristanio's panic attack... Mortifying altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

Cristanio's panic attack... Mortifying altogether.

You'd have to wonder how this stuff passes rehearsals.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Worst actor ever. I have to mute when he's on.

The people in charge cant possibly expect us to take him seriously with a name like bosco anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

freshpopcorn any spoilers ??????????.

bassy wrote: »
    freshpopcorn any spoilers ??????????.

Sunday 24th
    Everybody waits to discover the new owner of McCoys, as Jane worries about her job working for a new boss. Things get worse for Cristiano as Will is determined to make Mairead feel at home. Dearbhla feels stuck in a rut, while in contrast Erica is enthusiastic about the future.
    Tuesday 26th
    Erica deals with an oil crisis, while Hughie feels smothered by Renee's attention. Damien offers Cristiano some much-needed protection.
    Wednesday 27th
    Mairead is suspicious of Cristiano. Meanwhile, Erica deides to come clean to Dolores, and Hughie comes to Carol's aid in the Station.
    Thursday 28th
    Cristiano faces a difficult choice as Deegan questions him about Will's accusations. Erica interferes in the lives of her friends. Hughie finds himself at a loose end.

I wonder will Will rape Cristiano!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Sunday 24th
    Everybody waits to discover the new owner of McCoys, as Jane worries about her job working for a new boss. Things get worse for Cristiano as Will is determined to make Mairead feel at home. Dearbhla feels stuck in a rut, while in contrast Erica is enthusiastic about the future.
    Tuesday 26th
    Erica deals with an oil crisis, while Hughie feels smothered by Renee's attention. Damien offers Cristiano some much-needed protection.
    Wednesday 27th
    Mairead is suspicious of Cristiano. Meanwhile, Erica deides to come clean to Dolores, and Hughie comes to Carol's aid in the Station.
    Thursday 28th
    Cristiano faces a difficult choice as Deegan questions him about Will's accusations. Erica interferes in the lives of her friends. Hughie finds himself at a loose end.

Thanks for that. I will just keep following on this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement