Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v9] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Damien is so desperate he'll lie again and say he's a paedo just to get back with Mairead

• Registered Users Posts: 85,571 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damo needs to start fighting dirty, lying like Will play mind games with him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Losing respect for Cristiano, although I guess he is brainwashed.. He knows Will is manipulative and dangerous. He even said 'what did you do to him?!' in the Hungry pig when damien cracked up about the phoebe pic thing.

Dying for Damien to ask someone to hide in the kitchen or whatever, or at least leave his phone on record when will comes over, and then he can go show M air head how he really is...

Off topic but Mairéad and phoebe are the image of eachother. They're hardly real mother and daughter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

So Mairead phones Phoebe, who is completely stunned by any suggestion that Damo behaved inappropriately with her, and Will-I-am again manages to convince M-air-head that Damien was grooming their daughter. Jebus, I'm almost pulling my hair out at how stupid that woman is. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭2pacshakur

I think Will will only be happy when he gets his three way with Cristiano and Mairead.

Mariead at the front, Will in the middle and cristiano at his back and waving out the window at Damien at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Not sure I can take depressed Damian tbh... They need to end this story now, its bloody nonsense.

They will drag it out until Christmas though, its the only real story line they have going on at the moment so its inevitable...or maybe they will haul Junior out of storage for the Christmas period.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Ha was just coming here to post to see if people think they'll drag damo story out till Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭threetrees

I know of a young girl who was groomed. TBH the groomer was a really likeable, kind, considerate, friendly, trustworthy and honest person on the outside, but a sick person on the inside. It is so scary how a groomer can portray a lovely personality when they need to.

Will is an extreme case of this but a great example of how manipulative a groomer or abuser can be. It's a great story despite MairHead.

I hate Will so much, the actor playing him is brilliant.

The worst thing about this storyline ending is you can be sure Damo will forgive all and take Mairead back.

Is Phoebe coming back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Mariead at the front, Will in the middle and cristiano at his back and waving out the window at Damien at the same time[/quote]

Scarred I am at that visual!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

2pacshakur wrote: »
    I think Will will only be happy when he gets his three way with Cristiano and Mairead.

Mariead at the front, Will in the middle and cristiano at his back and waving out the window at Damien at the same time

Form a circle, like!

Does Will work anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

threetrees wrote: »
    I know of a young girl who was groomed. TBH the groomer was a really likeable, kind, considerate, friendly, trustworthy and honest person on the outside, but a sick person on the inside. It is so scary how a groomer can portray a lovely personality when they need to.

Will is an extreme case of this but a great example of how manipulative a groomer or abuser can be. It's a great story despite MairHead.

I hate Will so much, the actor playing him is brilliant.

Had potential as a storyline, but as ever rte cock it up. It's just not believable.

Damo should try to get in touch with Will's family, befriend them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

how long is that awful story line going to last? considering they got nearly 2 years out of the Katiiieeeee story i am in despair if it goes beyond christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

tototoe wrote: »
    Had potential as a storyline, but as ever rte cock it up. It's just not believable.

Will is not a groomer. He's a manipulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,303 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Storyline had great potential.

Having it revolve around the stupidest woman to ever exist has harpooned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,206 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

pjohnson wrote: »
    Storyline had great potential.

Having it revolve around the stupidest woman to ever exist has harpooned it.

I think they've made her stupid to fit the storyline. She seemed a lot smarter when she discovered after years of marriage he was gay and then kicked him to the kerb.

Orla was SO hanging to be invited to join Hayley & Sharon to the cocktails and fashion show. Talk about her acting like a desperado

• Advertisement

Fair play to Damo there for telling Christiano to take a hike

Bosco and his spring onions in the mash advice - Fair City's answer to Nevin Maguire!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    Bosco and his spring onions in the mash advice - Fair City's answer to Nevin Maguire!!!!

"A drizzle of olive oil and a knob of butter" = half a litre of olive oil and a pound of butter.

Why can't Wayne mind Junior? Where's he supposed to be right now?
    Oh I see Fionn is starting in the trailer for The Late Late Toy Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Hatshepsut wrote: »
    Why can't Wayne mind Junior? Where's he supposed to be right now?
    Oh I see Fionn is starting in the trailer for The Late Late Toy Show.

Was sure it was him alright.

"So, what made you audition to be in the LLTS promo?" "Well my Ma'd just been killed off on Fair City & so I was just hanging round the RTE Canteen and it was either that or the Ray D'Arcy Show on a Saturday night...."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,383 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That Bosco is one annoying twat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭Away With The Fairies

I hope Mairead catches Will giving Christiano a hiding.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 345 ✭✭Tea Shock

That Bosco is one annoying twat.

Hiring “actors” like Rory Cowan is one (of the many) area where Fair City producers really let the show down! I mean, I attended an amateur stage production 3 weeks ago and everyone in it was at least a half competent actor. It shouldn’t be difficult to find someone who can act!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

"A drizzle of olive oil and a knob of butter"

That sounds like a line from Mrs Brown's Boys...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I thought Bosco was quite funny tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement