Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam Smith - Neither a man or a woman?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Smith concluded: "Maybe I'm not a man, maybe I'm not a woman, maybe I'm just me, and maybe that's ok.'

Tripe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Maybe he's confused to be fair. He doesn't see himself as a man or a women,rather than not being either a man or a woman.

kneemos wrote: »
    Maybe he's confused to be fair. He doesn't see himself as a man or a women,rather than not being either a man or a woman.

Thats a little more than confusion though. I get confused by quantum physics. I don't get confused as to whether I have a knob or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    I wonder what "thinking like a woman" entails. I hope I'm doing it right

More to the point, how does he know he's "thinking like a woman"??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Surely if this was an other subject and someone was denying the obvious facts people would question them. In that case Why did that woman who identified as African/American and become the boss of some organisation have to resign and apologise when people found out she was white. She believed she was black why is this different.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Gooter can refer to the Gee,the Clunge,the Yawning Trap and the Honey-Bucket:

"Her gooter was that wide i had to wrap a towel around me prick when i was riding her to get it to touch the sides"

It can also refer to the owners of said Gee-Hives:

"Jaysus the amount of gooter dripping off the walls in this kip..i'm off to the jacks to pull the skeleton off of myself"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

This nonsense has to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

jimgoose wrote: »
    More to the point, how does he know he's "thinking like a woman"??

Maybe those thoughts are pink and sparkly, or about makeup and boys. That's all us women think about

It seems regressive, sexist nonsense like this is fashionable again

• Subscribers Posts: 41,084 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

He's not a man

..... He's a Muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭DavidLyons_

He recorded the worst James Bond theme ever. I don't care what gender he is or isn't. I mostly regret that he decided to embark on a singing career in the first place. He's a horrible singer who whines through his songs.
    Had the misfortune to see some of this chancer’s set at Electric Picnic a few years ago. Absolute drivel.

A cnut making music for cnuts who don’t really like music. Total sh1t.

.....oh, and he’s quite clearly a gay MAN. No matter what he pretends to keep himself in the limelight. Well, he couldn’t be depending on his “talent” anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    ...It seems regressive, sexist nonsense like this is fashionable again

Indeed. And, with the kind of irony normally seen only in hardback first-editions, peddled by the proud proponents of the more hair-raising genderpolitik horsepuckey. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,547 ✭✭✭Floppybits

sydthebeat wrote: »
    He's not a man

..... He's a Muppet

Ah here what have Muppets done on you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,416 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Eventually he'll just identify as a big fvcking eejit.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

What a strange it. It doesn't know what it is? What is it. Anyone confused yet :) man woman or idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Had the misfortune to see some of this chancer’s set at Electric Picnic a few years ago. Absolute drivel.

.....oh, and he’s quite clearly a gay MAN. No matter what he pretends to keep himself in the limelight. Well, he couldn’t be depending on his “talent” anyway.

That was the first thing I thought of with this story: a deflection from his real crimes.

I dismiss this new 'evidence' and return the same verdict as before: GUILTY.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Some people think they're an animal in a human body, doesn't change the fact they're human still. This turd is just seeking attention.

I’m sorry but as a gay man I think this is absolute bullocks.

He’s s man who likes other men that men’s your gay CHRIST!

I can understand Straight, Gay and Bi people even transgender but this non binary stuff is the stuff of nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

He said this to Jameela Jamil. She seems to be gaslighting a lot of this stuff.

I don't really know what gaslighting means.
    I don't really know what a Jameela Jamil is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

I'm a horse....

Got banned from a website I like for a week for commenting saying this nonsense I added I was gay man as insurance but no still banned

millennials Are the worst

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,084 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

razorblunt wrote: »
    He said this to Jameela Jamil. She seems to be gaslighting a lot of this stuff.

I don't really know what gaslighting means.
    I don't really know what a Jameela Jamil is.

Every hot blooded male should know what a jameela Jamil is.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

tumblr_nv4gqnPjg21tks6mbo2_500.gif

Ao6TN4YkAvSI.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

navel-gazing
    noun

self-indulgent or excessive contemplation of oneself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Only Sam Smith knows what's going on inside his brain and how he feels. None of us can call him a liar or tell him his feelings are wrong.

I never understand why people get so worked up about this kind of thing. If you don't feel that way, that's fine, but what's the point in being so dismissive and disrespectful to other people?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

What does that make Linda Martin?

Embalmed!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

Only Sam Smith knows what's going on inside his brain and how he feels. None of us can call him a liar or tell him his feelings are wrong.

I never understand why people get so worked up about this kind of thing. If you don't feel that way, that's fine, but what's the point in being so dismissive and disrespectful to other people?

Well it annoys me because i have kids growing up in a world where people are afraid to tell these clowns to grow up stop attention seeking and be who they are.
    Anyone who genuinely believes they are non binary needs help in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

So unless you accept at face value all claims made by people, then you are being 'dismissive' and 'disrespectful'? People are entitled to question the veracity of any claim made. It doesn't require much understanding.

He, Sam Smyth, publicly came out with this. Therefore it is valid material for public discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Because its utter nonsense and it creates more utter nonsense. The world needs less utter nonsense imo.

He is a man. The science is factual despite what he thinks he may be. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

He can't be simply a gay man,nooooooo,gotta be more than that when your in the spotlight,

"Maybe I'm just me"

Fine,be you,it's not fcking news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Abugarcia

Sam Smith can identify as a bowl of porridge for all I care! I do have a problem though if society expects me to address him as a bowl of porridge!!

Advertisement