Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Euros Last Man Standing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Unbelievably tight, think I survived, Green & red the unlucky one by a point or 2 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Balls, three points. 10 points from top to bottom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Green&Red wrote: »
    Balls, three points. 10 points from top to bottom

Yep. Just having a quick look and this seems to be the case. I'll do a proper audit tomorrow to confirm 100 percent, but it looks like Green&Red was unlucky in an extremely tight month from top to bottom.

Just 5 runners from this weekend on. Things getting serious.

Unbelievably tight month in January. Unlucky Green&Red, hopefully you get a good run in your other leagues.

Just 5 players remaining now. Best of luck to all as there's a quick FPL turnaround and February scores are about to start flying in!

Below is the audited January scores

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 243

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 243

On me head son (Klopparama) = 242

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 239

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 236

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 233

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

McBain showing everyone how to play the triple captain there. Well done.

• Advertisement

McBain showing everyone how to play the triple captain there. Well done.

Just trying to salvage a horror season by winning a cup tie I was involved in!
    1 more goal and I would have been over the moon.

Horror season for myself. The last couple of seasons have been. Looking forward to next season already :-)

McBain11 wrote: »
    Just trying to salvage a horror season by winning a cup tie I was involved in!
    1 more goal and I would have been over the moon.

Horror season for myself. The last couple of seasons have been. Looking forward to next season already :-)

People have gotten 3 points triple captain before or 6. Lukaku DGW springs to mind

Why didn't I TC Aguero? :O

Just the 1 gw left before 1 more player goes. Bit of a gap at the bottom to the rest of the pack, but stranger things have happened!

Best of luck to all, and I'll update audited monthly tallies on Thursday.

Winter has come and gone, and we are now down to the final four participants after Februarys FPL scores are in. Unlucky for tubbercowboy (Craggy Islands Elite), you've had a great run in this competition. Hopefully you make some hay in other FPL comps between now and the end of the season.

Final February tallies below :

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 295

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 283

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) 262 - 4 = 258

On me head son (Klopparama) = 246

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 172

Best of luck to all in March

• Advertisement

Looks like it might be my turn to go :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

I think you are only 12 points behind, that can easily be made up in a big DGW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Looks like it might be my turn to go :(

Get the big guns out Kathleen, triple captain, bench boost - throw the lot at it as if your life depended on it!!

And how are the so many left? Doesn’t the league end in May? How many left to fight out in the last month?

begbysback wrote: »
    Get the big guns out Kathleen, triple captain, bench boost - throw the lot at it as if your life depended on it!!

And how are the so many left? Doesn’t the league end in May? How many left to fight out in the last month?

There are 4 sides left (calmwood are my side, I'm just in as it's easier to keep track of the table for me). 4 sides is the correct amount, will be just the 3 left then going into April.

12 points is a small gap to claw back, very doable. With there being extra games it's possible to make up far bigger margins that that imo.

Best of luck to all over the international break planning and plotting for a make or break week :-)

Well it was closer than I thought it would be in the end but it's me out. No complaints, I had a poor run this month and I just wasn't good enough. Well done to the 3 who are left and best of luck in your other leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ros1234

Hard luck Kathleen, twas close enough alright I taught I'd get more out of the free hit chip. Just as well I had the 12 point lead going in and barely hung on. Best of luck in your other leagues

So that's March done, and we are down to just 3 runners. Very tight in the end, with Kathleen just losing out. You had a great run of it Kathleen. A pity to fall so late, best of luck in your other fantasy football leagues.

Best of luck to the 3 remaining players. A hectic April month coming up before we are down to just the final 2 to fight it out in May.

Final March tallies below :

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 253

On me head son (Klopparama) 251 - 4 = 247

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 206

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 200

I really enjoyed the competition McBain. Thanks very much for running it. If you are running this again next year please keep me in mind.

What's happening with this? Is this not last weekend of month. Dying to know how it ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Ya ya keep us posted if possible

• Advertisement

Forgot to put up the standings a few days ago. Didn't want to bump thread today in case I was accused of notifying others of the Friday early game!!!

3 runners left. 1 player will go out after this GW. Just the final 2 players then faceoff in the short May month for the Last Man Standing title.

Will put actual scores up here in a bit. Think it was roughly 10-12 points between the bottom 2 places with another 20 points or so to the top spot.

Anyways, best of luck to all 3 remaining players. Crunch time this weekend.

Forgot to put up the standings a few days ago. Didn't want to bump thread today in case I was accused of notifying others of the Friday early game!!!

3 runners left. 1 player will go out after this GW. Just the final 2 players then faceoff in the short May month for the Last Man Standing title.

I apologise I never thought of it being a Fri kick-off. We all know it's 3 left with 1 going this weekend. Just wondering about the points and possibilities. Let us know tomorrow if you can, thanks.

Will put actual scores up here in a bit. Think it was roughly 10-12 points between the bottom 2 places with another 20 points or so to the top spot.

Anyways, best of luck to all 3 remaining players. Crunch time this weekend.

Oops sorry I posted before I saw this. Good luck guys. May the odds be ever in your favour.....:D

Standings before ko tonight.. no points hits to be accounted for...

The Craggy Islanders (Adpro) ... 244

On me head son (Klopparama) ... 228

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) .... 212

Wow.

Been a bit of a turnaround in this league over last couple of gameweeks.

I’m currently trailing by 2.

Is that up to date in terms of any hits that have been taken ?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skreddy

Good Luck To Final Few! Great Comp Bro! Cheers For Running it : ) Defo in for next season if you run it again!!

Skreddy wrote: »
    Good Luck To Final Few! Great Comp Bro! Cheers For Running it : ) Defo in for next season if you run it again!!

Me too.

Wow.

Been a bit of a turnaround in this league over last couple of gameweeks.

I’m currently trailing by 2.

Is that up to date in terms of any hits that have been taken ?

Pretty sure that was the state of play this morning before a ball was kicked. There will be no hits to be accounted for at the end of the month, so whatever the monthly tally reads on the FPL website is correct.

I will do a proper audit at the end of the GW anyway just to make sure all is well.

Best of luck to all, will be another close one!!

• Advertisement

Just an FYI for everyone. Tie break scenarios as outlined in post 2 of this thread. These are what are in play if needed at any stage during the season :

Tie break scenario will be as follows

1. Goals scored by all selected players in the month (including all chips so bench boost goals count, normal captain goals worth double, triple captain goals worth triple etc.).

2. Still tied, I will do assists on the same scenario as the goals tie break.

3. Sum of all captain totals in that month (triple captain will count in this)

4. If somehow that's similar, we'll run a play off the following week!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement