Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Euros Last Man Standing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ros1234

Resisted the temptation to swap back hazard to Salah, hoping mane will do the biz, not that hopeful of wolves keeping a clean sheet. Mitro n Wilson will hopefully justify there inclusions. Best to luck to all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

McBain, that’s some amount of transfers you’ve made this month. Looks like you’re toast. Kathleen doing her best to get back in the race

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Green&Red wrote: »
    McBain, that’s some amount of transfers you’ve made this month. Looks like you’re toast. Kathleen doing her best to get back in the race

Looks like I am not safe after all. Not having Salah or Mané was a big mistake. Should have sold Kane to get one of them.

Auba and Townend start so I have the best chance I can have. Good luck to my opponents. I've done a Houdini twice. I can't keep doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

I think, after very quick calculations, that myself and AnLed (begbysback) maybe tied at the bottom going into the last game after monthly deduction and autosubs etc are taken into account.

AnLed has Mendy and Kane to play. I have Mendy and De Bruyne. So a straight shootout basically between Kane and De Bruyne to see who survives. I haven't checked who is currently ahead in the tie breaker scenario. Correct me if I'm wrong on any or all of that :-)

@Green+Red, yep I dropped the axe on most of my squad last week, some rage induced! Tbh, I'd more or less given up any hope in this competition when I did that, so I'd be delighted if the above is correct and I have a shot of staying in.

Best of luck tonight Begbysback. I will go through all the calculations property before the match ko, so we roughly know where we stand.

• Advertisement

The above looks to be correct. If I have made any errors, no panic, as I'll do a full audit of everyones monthly scores tomorrow.

So it looks a straight shootout between Kane and De Bruyne. The first tie breaker is goals scored in the entire month, and it looks that AnLed hold an 8-7 lead over my lot there. Any of that wrong, feel free to correct me :-)

@McBain - you’d a fair few points hit a couple of weeks back too, it’s unbelievable you’re still in contention

Hard to call which will go better tonite. I’d probably go for Kane if I had the choice now

@McBain - you’d a fair few points hit a couple of weeks back too, it’s unbelievable you’re still in contention

Hard to call which will go better tonite. I’d probably go for Kane if I had the choice now

City favs for the game, but obviously Kane is Kane. I have a sneaky feeling for Spurs tonight myself, not based anyway at all on form but more a gut feeling! Ya, I've taken a lot of hits, I don't mind taking 4/8 point hits at times but it would be rare I'd do a 20 pointer! I'm hoping my team will settle down a bit now, and I won't have to rip it apart again for a good while!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Mc Bain 134 -12(first week) -20 (this week) +7 (subs)
    Total 109

AnLed 120 -4 (first week) -4 (this week) +12 (subs)
    Total 124

Is this correct?

begbysback wrote: »
    Mc Bain 134 -12(first week) -20 (this week) +7 (subs)
    Total 109

AnLed 120 -4 (first week) -4 (this week) +12 (subs)
    Total 124

Is this correct?

Looks like the current week deductions have been done so I make it 129 to 128 in your favour

• Advertisement

begbysback wrote: »
    Looks like the current week deductions have been done so I make it 129 to 128 in your favour

I had it at 128 apiece. But if De Bruyne stays on the bench I'd get 1 point off Wan Bissaka.

Think your right - I was subbing in wan b

Looks like I'm a goner after that whopper of a h2h! Kane 2-1 De Bruyne...

Will confirm for certain tomorrow as it's all a bit messy with the auto aubs and deductions to do from the start of the month.

Well played Begby, a tip of the cap to you sir :-)

Okey doke lads. Count done. I'm a goner :( Joy of it, eh! Bit of a killer to go out by a point but well deserved for Begby to survive over myself in the end.

Just the 8 runners left now. Best of luck to all for the remainder of the season.

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 206

Park The Bus (Shane732) = 176

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 169

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) 168 - 4 = 164

On me head son (Klopparama) = 161

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 160

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 156

AnLed (begbysback) 140 - 4 = 136

Calmwood MH (McBain11) 147 - 12 = 135

Feels wrong you should be gone. Thanks for running this.

Feels wrong you should be gone. Thanks for running this.

Tis all good. I'll be on this forum and updating the table. So I'll always be around :-)

Can concentrate on the other million leagues I'm floundering in now.

2 more gameweeks left in November, before a bumper FPL December.

Just to note, I'm going to leave my team (Calmwood) on the FPL League table, as it's just easier for me to follow. So don't be fooled by my side being last in the monthly standings folks :-)

Last weekend, before 1 more faces the chop!! Will hopefully get a chance to put up the scores including hits before the GW ko.

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 202

AnLed (begbysback) 190 - 8 = 182

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 171

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 168

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 157

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 148

On me head son (Klopparama) = 145

Park The Bus (Shane732) 134 - 4 = 130

That looks like the state of play going into the final weekend of the month. I calculated GW11 hits as the start of November, if any of the above is incorrect just say the word. I'll do a full audit of months scores on Monday/Tuesday as we drop down to 7 players then.

Best of luck to all.

It looks like Shane732 side Park the Bus are the latest casualty in the last man standing. Unlucky Shane.

I will do a full audit of last months scores tomorrow to verify.

• Advertisement

November tallies below. Shane732 confirmed as the next to go unfortunately. Just 7 runners left now, so we are getting into the serious business of it. Best of luck to all in your December/Christmas FPL endeavors :-)

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 263

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 232

AnLed (begbysback) 239 - 8 = 231

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 227

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 219

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 209

On me head son (Klopparama) = 201

Park The Bus (Shane732) 187 - 4 = 183

Back on the bottom. Strangely familiar territory.

6 games in December Kathleen - long long long way to go

Back on the bottom. Strangely familiar territory.

You’re also fourth in the table this month, not last

And I’m all over the shop.

On a -12 already and making stupid mistake after stupid mistake each week.

Not been on it this season at all.

You’re also fourth in the table this month, not last

Sorry was looking at overall not December.

And I’m all over the shop.

On a -12 already and making stupid mistake after stupid mistake each week.

Not been on it this season at all.

What was ur -12 for?

What was ur -12 for?

Chasing my tail.

Have been trying to play a different tactic this season by sitting on my hands but it’s just not working.

So I’ve kind of abandoned it and am now taking hits but I fear it’s too late.

Getting players in 2 weeks after I wanted them but wouldn’t take the hits. Missing out in the points. Then they don’t fire when I get them in.

Also dumb drunken or hungover transfers which makes a joke of any patience I was showing.

Not sure if that answers your question.

But I’m definitely going back to my aggressive gameplay.

Went aggressive for the first time this season.

Out - Success, Arnoutavic amd Salah

In - Camarasa, Lacazette and Kane

All for a -8

Season is unraveling at a serious rate

• Advertisement

Best of luck to all over the next few gameweeks. 1 more for the chop by New Years!!

Happy Christmas to all :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement