Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Euros Last Man Standing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Very close this month, 27pts top to bottom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Took a -4 this gameweek, might regret it given that its very tight, best of luck tomorrow everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

begbysback wrote: »
    Took a -4 this gameweek, might regret it given that its very tight, best of luck tomorrow everyone

Same. And bought someone who may not play so I will be v nervous tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Final weekend before the cull begins!!!

Looking at the table, I think nobody has hits to be deducted from their monthly tallies (I will audit the scores and double check all scores next week). So the monthly standings are the up to date standing with AnLed 12 points behind On me head son (that Mike Bassett reference?), and there's a 25 points gap between last and 3rd last. All to play for and it looks like a good week for the bottom 2 could potentially drag every other team into a scrap for survival.

Best of luck to all :-)

Is Anled not already gone from a previous month? Or am I confusing that with someone else?

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Is Anled not already gone from a previous month? Or am I confusing that with someone else?[/quot

Park the Bus went last month, AnLed was well up the November standings. Unless there's been a feck up of almighty proportions by myself 😂

Is Anled not already gone from a previous month? Or am I confusing that with someone else?

No, but my 9 lives may finally be up this week!!

Not a mike basset reference. Never seen that movie.

Just an old school centre forward instruction.

begbysback wrote: »
    No, but my 9 lives may finally be up this week!!

Those Sane and Walker cameos seem to have done you in

Those Sane and Walker cameos seem to have done you in

Nah.

He’s used bench boost this week.

• Advertisement

Yea used bench out of desperation this week, was challenging coming into today but pep screwed me, and joe hart dropped when Burnley keep a cleanie - then an early pog goal seems to have put in the final nail - my luck has run out!!

I liked it better when murhino was manager

looks like im done - gg everybody and best of luck

thanks McBain for organising, the format is really enjoyable and will look forward to playing again next season

I'll do a full audit of the scores tomorrow just to make sure all is in order.

Final standings below for December. Basically reads as the FPL monthly table does, as no hits came into account this month.

Hard luck to Begbysback (AnLed), you gave it a good run. Just 6 runners left in the field now and the actions starts again tomorrow. Best of luck to all.

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 386

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 374

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 366

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 364

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 360

On me head son (Klopparama) = 347

AnLed (begbysback) = 319

***Just as an aside. In the original FPL rules going back to the summertime, they had the December monthly scores to start in GW14. That changed when a game was moved to the Friday night for TV reasons. So GW 14 became part of November, with December starting in GW15 then. Nothing major, but as I'm going off the FPL site filters for the scores, I just wanted to keep this clear for any fixture changes like this in future.***

Hard luck begbysback. Going to get even harder from here on in. It's a great competition McBain. I'll be looking forward to this next year.

It's close this week boys.

In a lot of bother this month. Not captaining Salah has just been ridiculous, my own fault

In a lot of bother this month. Not captaining Salah has just been ridiculous, my own fault

Not much in it this week and another week to go. Hang in there.

Very tight this month, 8 points between four of us

• Advertisement

Looking at the teams, it looks like there aren't any hits to be deducted from the monthly totals, so the monthly table is correct as it stands. If there's any errors in that, let me know asap. Very tight so it could be well be a tiebreak scenario yet!! See Tiebreak rules below.

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 205

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 196

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 190

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 190

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 185

On me head son (Klopparama) = 182

Just an FYI for everyone. Tie break scenarios as outlined in post 2 of this thread. These are what are in play if needed at any stage during the season :

Tie break scenario will be as follows :

1. Goals scored by all selected players in the month (including all chips so bench boost goals count, normal captain goals worth double, triple captain goals worth triple etc.).

2. Still tied, I will do assists on the same scenario as the goals tie break.

3. Sum of all captain totals in that month (triple captain will count in this)

4. If somehow that's similar, we'll run a play off the following week!

fyi

I'll be away for a couple of days midweek next week, so hopefully get around to confirming eliminated party, and January monthly scores by the Friday evening at the latest.

Very tight this month, 8 points between four of us

And just 6 more to me. Next game week will be very interesting. The right choices will be crucial.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ros1234

Best of luck to all next week, very high standard and a good structure to the comp, fair play McBain

I’ve taken hits a couple of times this month.

I’ve taken hits a couple of times this month.

They are already built into the monthly score.

The only hits that have to be deducted from FPL website monthly score filter are ones taken in the first week of each month, i.e. gw21 for January iirc.

So just say you take 20 points in hits for this week, I don't need to deduct that from your monthly score next week. The website has already done that.

It's a sh*te thing they have built into their FPL website monthly scoring system for some reason!

Few Auba captainers, big score from Salah neededto punish you

Few Auba captainers, big score from Salah neededto punish you

They had to captain someone other than Salah to have a differential as things were so tight. Has made things even more interesting.

Looks like my only way out is Bednerak to get a CS and Deeney to blank or Salah to score 10 or more. Serious high standard, I’m in an mini-league Skreddy is running, 4th for the month in it with a chance of top spot

• Advertisement

Looks like my only way out is Bednerak to get a CS and Deeney to blank or Salah to score 10 or more. Serious high standard, I’m in an mini-league Skreddy is running, 4th for the month in it with a chance of top spot

High possibility of a Deeney blank. How things change. I was looking so comfortable 2 weeks ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement