Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 Euros Last Man Standing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Green&Red wrote: »
    Who is AnLed? Basement dweller with myself although I think you had a -4 the first week and maybe someone had a -12?

Had -4 last week so I think my September score is my true score - maybe Mcbain can list the true scores before the weekend?

If I'm going to win this then it's going to be the hard way - fighting for survival every week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I took -4 at least twice.

I took a -4 coming into this GW but you don’t need to worry about me as I’ll be top of the league for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Well it’s only the first weekend that matters, subsequent hits have been taken account of in the table

Well it’s only the first weekend that matters, subsequent hits have been taken account of in the table

Didn't think of that

• Advertisement

I took a -4 coming into this GW but you don’t need to worry about me as I’ll be top of the league for the rest of the season.

Technically it is possible to be top of the league and stil get knocked out

Just sayin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Yep, this should be the exact scenario for each of the monthly scores. So basically it's your monthly total from the FPL website minus any hits you've taken in week 1 of that month. So I'm minus 12 points from my total when the month ends.

These are quick estimates going into the last weekend :

park the bus = 180

On me head son 181 -4 = 177

craggy islands elite = 173

Calmwood(my lot) 184 -12 = 172

the craggy islanders = 165

the ultra lumps 165 - 4 = 161

rock rovers 162 - 4 = 158

kathleens heroes 155 - 4 = 151

dunks of hazard = 147

Anled = 144

I believe that's the state of play going into the final weekend of September. I will do a big check come next week and make sure everything tallies up properly.

Well done. I see I might have to do a Houdini again this month to get through.

Well done. I see I might have to do a Houdini again this month to get through.

Your 11 points ahead of bottom

Big decision to make this week, give captaincy to Rich or the obvious Aguero

Might have to try the riskier option to stay in - gonna sleep on it, no off the cuff decisions!!

begbysback wrote: »
    Your 11 points ahead of bottom

Big decision to make this week, give captaincy to Rich or the obvious Aguero

Might have to try the riskier option to stay in - gonna sleep on it, no off the cuff decisions!!

Rich sounds like a fantastic option, I’d captain him if I had him

• Advertisement

Just an FYI for everyone. Tie break scenarios as outlined in post 2 of this thread. These are what are in play if needed at any stage during the season :

Tie break scenario will be as follows :

1. Goals scored by all selected players in the month (including all chips so bench boost goals count, normal captain goals worth double, triple captain goals worth triple etc.).

2. Still tied, I will do assists on the same scenario as the goals tie break.

3. Sum of all captain totals in that month (triple captain will count in this)

4. If somehow that's similar, we'll run a play off the following week!

Best of luck to all in the last couple of games this weekend. I've a feeling it could be a very close elimination yet.

Squeaky bum time folks - looks like it's a head to head with ultra wan-bis and zaha v Wilson, pva and cook

These are the nights we dream of, everything on the line - good luck sir

If my maths are correct, it looks like the ultra lumps with a monthly score of 200 points (204 minus 4) are just out in an incredibly tight month.

kathleen 2nd last with a score of 203 (207-4) and a few more all finishing with 10 points of bottom spot.

I will do a full audit of all these scores by the end of this evening to make sure all is correct. Apologies if any of the above is wrong, and please feel free to correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Skreddy

McBain11 wrote: »
    If my maths are correct, it looks like the ultra lumps with a monthly score of 200 points (204 minus 4) are just out in an incredibly tight month.

kathleen 2nd last with a score of 203 (207-4) and a few more all finishing with 10 points of bottom spot.

I will do a full audit of all these scores by the end of this evening to make sure all is correct. Apologies if any of the above is wrong, and please feel free to correct!

Thanks for running this pal. If your doing a weekly one for December (8 gameweeks) or anything like that message me. GL To everyone else. Cheers lads : )

Park The Bus (Shane732) = 237

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 227

On me head son (Klopparama) 225 -4 = 221

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) = 215

Calmwood MH (McBain11) 220 -12 = 208

AnLed (begbysback) = 208

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) 211 - 4 = 207

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 206

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) 207 - 4 = 203

The Ultra Lumps (Skreddy) 204 - 4 = 200

That looks to be the final state of play lads. If anyone spots any errors please let me know asap. Unlucky Skreddy, and best of luck with all the other FPL leagues you are in this season.

As these monthly eliminations will be extremely tight, please be reminded of what the tiebreakers are in the event of a tie at the bottom :

1. Goals scored by all selected players in the month (including all chips so bench boost goals count, normal captain goals worth double, triple captain goals worth triple etc.).

2. Still tied, I will do assists on the same scenario as the goals tie break.

3. Sum of all captain totals in that month (triple captain will count in this)

4. If somehow that's similar, we'll run a play off the following week!

Yea a 20 quid December would be good

I'm hoping for a nice easy mid table October

Very close at the bottom this month again. I was dead lucky. Well done to the organiser.

Very close at the bottom this month again. I was dead lucky. Well done to the organiser.

Robert McCall ?

Robert McCall ?

Don't get it. Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ros1234

Had a look sat morn and saw every one had Kane as captain. This sent a shiver down my spine as I was contemplating taking a -4 for him all week. Thankfully hazard did the biz today. Serious players in the lge good luck to all this month. Btw no points hit this week.

When I check my total for October the hits are not deducted - when are the deducted?

When I check my total for October the hits are not deducted - when are the deducted?

The first week of every month, those hits are not taken into account on the FPL website when checking your October tally. So there's only 1 week gone in October and for e.g. I scored 56 points I think, but I took 12 points in transfer hits. The FPL site will show my October score so far as 56, but this is incorrect. So, I have manually deduct those 12 points at the end of this month for my tally in our last man standing league.

The website accounts for all other hits in the monthly filter, except the first week of each month, for some ungodly reason!!!

Oh I misunderstood it, thought it was just if date of actual transfer was something like 30-Sep and first match day was in Oct then it wouldn't be deducted

Every day is a school day!!

Just did a quick tally of the state of play going into the final weekend of October. A short month, and it looks like I'll be getting the chop :o

Tie breaker scenarios were posted a few posts back for anyone interested. Best of luck to all and I will be on to do a proper audit of the monthly scores by Tuesday.

Rock Rovers (Ros1234) = 123

Park The Bus (Shane732) = 113

Kathleen's Heroes (Kathleen Grant) = 103

Dunks of Hazard (Green&Red) = 94

Craggy Islands Elite (tubbercowboy) = 87

The Craggy Islanders (AdPro) 91 - 4 = 87

On me head son (Klopparama) = 86

AnLed (begbysback) 90 - 4 = 86

Calmwood MH (McBain11) 88 - 12 = 76

Looks like I have my monthly chop battle on as usual, wouldn't have it any other way - each week I don't get chopped is like winning the league!!

Shout out to Kathleen - looks like you can put your feet up this month.

Looks like I have my monthly chop battle on as usual, wouldn't have it any other way - each week I don't get chopped is like winning the league!!

Shout out to Kathleen - looks like you can put your feet up this month.

I must admit that being on the edge the last 2 months made the last day of the month exciting. It's nice to have it a bit calmer this week. There are few enough points between the bottom 're so it's all to play for still.

How many don’t have Salah? Along with myself that is

I don't, and no hope of getting him currently.

• Advertisement

Most don't have him as he hasn't justified his price tag - I got rid of mane this week and would be more concerned by being maneless than salahless

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement