Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

First postal delivery received today- thanks Pat. I thought folks were overstating the great packaging but no! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

First postal delivery received today- thanks Pat. I thought folks were overstating the great packaging but no! :pac:

You should see the courier boxes! :pac:

Few bits of new stuff coming very soon (today hopefully) with Clive Christian, Tom Ford and a couple of haven't -split-before Creeds!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Few bits of new stuff coming very soon (today hopefully) with Clive Christian, Tom Ford and a couple of haven't -split-before Creeds!

Ya big tease!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Soarer wrote: »
    Ya big tease!

I want thinking the same thing :D

As well as the new stuff below, I have the following available in hand as of 14/03/2019:

Creed - Original Vetiver: last 50ml bottle left @ €77.
    Creed - Aventus: good few 50ml bottles left @ €81.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: ~ five 50ml bottles left @ €93.
    Creed - Triple pack: last one left @ €61.50 (10ml each of Aventus, Green Irish Tweed and Viking).
    Amouage - Myths: Last 10ml left @ €26.
    Amouage - Beach Hut: 20ml available @ €21.50 for 10ml.
    Amouage - Lyric: 40ml available @ €22.50 / 63.40 reduced to €20 / €55 for 10 / 30ml.
    Atelier Cologne - Oud Saphir: 100ml left @ €38/62 for 25/50ml. Jump on this great Tuscan Leather alternative!
    The Different Company - Sel de Vetiver: 80ml left @ €15.50 / 44.50 / 62 for 10 / 30 / 50ml. 50ml in high quality crystal bottle and box.
    Senteurs Gourmandes - double pack, 2 x 10ml each of Vanilla Noire & Incense Oud: good few left @ €16 for 2 x 10ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**New fragrances**

TOM FORD
    375x500.35575.jpg
    Neroli Portofino Forte *in hand*
    Neroli Portofino is one of the biggest sellers of Tom Ford's Private Blend line. This Forte version is the original's (newer) bigger brother - it's stronger and more concentrated than the original. The scent itself is doubtless similar, but most agree that this version is a bit greener and deeper, and perhaps a bit more seasonally versatile than the original's summer - only pitch. Naturally, it's costlier than the original, at an RRP of €245 for a 50ml bottle.
    €61 / 25ml, or €111 / 50ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CLIVE CHRISTIAN
    475492.jpg

C for Men (Vintage) *in hand*
    Clive Christian's proud boast is that they make "the world's most expensive perfume". At a retail price of a whopping €350 for a 50ml bottle, this stuff sure ain't cheap. Note I've scored a bottle of vintage juice, produced prior to a reformulation in 2017. The newer fragrance (which has a slightly different name) does not score as well on user reviews as the original I'm splitting - act now, as this is unlikely to be repeated! So, what's it like? This is primarily a leather scent and could easily be named 'Tuscan Leather Intense' or similar. It's not a clone of the Tom Ford; the CC is arguably better and more nuanced, and many reviewers praise it as being of higher quality. Having said that though, it is close enough to make this an extravagant purchase if you already own Tuscan. But, if you fancy having perhaps the world's best leather scent at your fingertips, you know what to do...... RRP €350 / 50ml.
    €37 / 10ml, €105 / 30ml, or €170 / 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle (complete with 'crown' cap) and box.

CREED
    475493.jpg

Royal Mayfair - *on the way*
    The House of Creed releases Royal Mayfair, a vaulted scent that honors the Duke of Windsor, the famed British royal synonymous with taking risks in life, love and style. An homage to sartorial icons who push traditional fashion boundaries, Royal Mayfair debuts nearly 80 years after its original commission as one of the brand’s most coveted accords. RRP €195 / 50ml.
    €24.50 for 10ml, or €87.50 for 40ml in the original 75ml bottle. One only.

.......................................................................................................................................

Cedre Blanc – *on the way*
    From the Acqua Originale line, this is an "ode to the intense green accords of the American forests, this juice capturing the scents found in the untouched beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia adored by Olivier Creed. Beginning with fragrant laurel, spicy cardamom and bitter galbanum, the scent reveals transparent floral notes of geranium, water lily and jasmine leaving a base of Virginian cedar, vetiver and sandalwood." RRP €230 / 100,l.
    €17.50 / 10ml, €47.50 / 30ml, or €73.50 / 50ml. 50ml comes in original 100ml bottle and box.

LALIQUE
    o.32160.jpg
    Les Compositions Parfumees: Zamak *in hand*
    From Laliques Compositions Parfumees line, this opens light and citrus-y, before drying down to creamy wood an pepper. Very high rating on the main fragrance review site.
    €14.50 / 10ml, €39 / 30ml or €56 / 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle and box. The bottle and book - type box are actually really nice and classy.

Recent stuff

CREED
    472204.jpg

Original Vetiver - *in hand*
    Creed's modern take on the classic vetiver fragrance pairs vetiver with citrus and spice for a warm and sophisticated aroma. This has a fantastic fresh green opening, before gradually drying down to vetiver warmth.
    €77 / 50ml. Last one left.

.......................................................................................................................................

Creed triple pack - *in hand*
    Want to try Creed's biggest three men's scents without going all out on full bottles of each? Well, here you go - 10ml each of Aventus, GIT and Viking. Available in glass atomisers, or in plastic by post as above.
    €61.50 / 3 x 10ml. Last one left.

Aventus for Her (women) – *in hand*
    Does this really need an introduction? Female spin off of the Aventus titan - to me it smells like the original with added rose. RRP €160 / 30ml or €274 / 75ml.
    €93 / 50ml. ~5 left.

AMOUAGE
    375x500.46336.jpg

Beach Hut *in hand*
    Had some great feedback on this when I split it last year. Not a typical Amouage, this is breathtakingly 'green', smelling strongly of ivy and mint. Great for Spring and Summer. Insane performance for a fresh fragrance. Listed as male but I think a woman could carry it easily. RRP €230 / 50ml.
    €21.50 / 10ml. Two left.

ATELIER COLOGNE
    375x500.30817.jpg
    Oud Saphir *in hand*
    Despite the name, this is in fact a leather / suede dominant fragrance and a great alternative to Tuscan Leather - it's perhaps a bit softer and easier to wear than the Tom Ford heavyweight. It's lighter on the pocket too! RRP €95 / 30ml.
    €38 / 25ml or €62 / 50ml. 100ml left. One 50ml portion available in original 200ml bottle if wanted.

LES SENTEURS GOURMANDES
    474213.png
    Vanille Noire & Incense Oud double pack *in hand*
    I previously did a double pack of other fragrances from this house which was well received. Time for more! Both of these are well reviewed.
    Incense Oud - looks like a "what it says on the tin" situation!
    Vanille Noire - this house do loads of different vanillas, but this looks a bit different to most - vanilla (of course), but given added 'pop' by pink pepper and cloves.
    €16 for 2 x 10ml.

THE DIFFERENT COMPANY
    sel-de-vetiver-the-different-company.jpg
    Sel de Vetiver *in hand*
    Salty vetiver, a bit like Sel Marin mixed with Guerlain Vetiver. "Crisp, gentle, salty, green, fresh. Works in every scenario - great versatility" (Fragrantica). RRP €110 / 50ml.
    €15.50 / 10ml, €44.50 / 30ml or €62 / 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original (refillable) heavy 100ml crystal bottle and box complete with funnel and pouch.

Ongoing stuff

CREED
    472207.jpg

Aventus *in hand*
    €81 / 50ml.
    Several bottles left.

GREEN IRISH TWEED *open split*
    €77 / 50ml.
    New split. ETA ~2 (ish).

• Advertisement

Pat...do you take butter vouchers?

Pat...do you take butter vouchers?

I'm quite fond of butter, as my waistline attests!

BTW for anyone wondering, I'll do Virgin Island Water late April - will be in touch with those who asked re it in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

I’ll take 30ml Clive Christian C for men and 40ml Royal Mayfair please, if there’s anything left

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Pat, Aventus package received today. Unbelievably well packaged, no fear of damage. And also a beautiful bottle and sticker when compared to the first bottle i got off you a long time ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

BTW for anyone wondering, I'll do Virgin Island Water late April - will be in touch with those who asked re it in advance.

Savage Pat, I'll be watching ðŸ‘. Thanks again

Eyespy wrote: »
    Savage Pat, I'll be watching ðŸ‘. Thanks again

Took another name for it tonight so will actually be even sooner (although it's out of stock currently at supplier) - next few weeks at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Took another name for it tonight so will actually be even sooner (although it's out of stock currently at supplier) - next few weeks at some stage.

Yay!!

Currently f5ing the heck out of this webpage :)

Think I'll be putting Pat's grandkids thru medicine in Trinity at this stage :D

Think I'll be putting Pat's grandkids thru medicine in Trinity at this stage :D

Little ****s can pay for themselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

Hi Pat,

If theyre still available, can you put me down for

10ml Amouage - Beach Hut
    25ml Neroli Portofino Forte
    50ml GREEN IRISH TWEED

Thanks

On this miserable Saturday morning I am currently wearing Soleil de Jeddah..
    took a chance on this...and glad I did, as Pat said...a real powerhouse fragrance... if he ever gets its back in, I'd say people should jump on it

took a chance on this...and glad I did, as Pat said...a real powerhouse fragrance... if he ever gets its back in, I'd say people should jump on it

It's not short of potency anyway! One off though I'd say...

Given the interest, I'm going to go ahead with the Creed - Virgin Island Water split. Pending some confirmations all slots are allocated. Payment requests incoming! I should have it here end of next week I'd say, but shipping won't be until second week of April as I'm abroad all of the first week of the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Given the interest, I'm going to go ahead with the Creed - Virgin Island Water split. Pending some confirmations all slots are allocated. Payment requests incoming! I should have it here end of next week I'd say, but shipping won't be until second week of April as I'm abroad all of the first week of the month.

Count me in!

• Advertisement

Count me in!

Have you down already!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I'd agree - its my go - to fragrance! I love it, but I only use on the rare chance I get to go out or for big events. Interestingly nobody has commented on the scent, but I really love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,736 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Me too please pat. My other creed bottles are starting to feel Lonley. They need some company

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Me too please pat. My other creed bottles are starting to feel Lonley. They need some company

Two slots have freed up on Virgin Island Water. One going to Dtp1979 above, so one more 50ml available @ €77 before shipping if you fancy smelling like a pina colada. Ordering it now for shipping second week April as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭padre78

Two slots have freed up on Virgin Island Water. One going to Dtp1979 above, so one more 50ml available @ €77 before shipping if you fancy smelling like a pina colada. Ordering it now for shipping second week April as above.

Can I get on the Virgin island water Pat. I'll take a 25ml of the Tom Ford as well. Cheers. Looking forward to them already. P.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

Picked up a couple more bottles of juice from Pat at the weekend.
    Great service as always!
    Creed Original Vetiver - very similar to Tom Ford Neroli Portofino to my nose. Very easy to wear, and very much office friendly.
    Atelier Cologne Oud Saphir - pure Tom Ford Tuscan Leather clone, and for a fraction of the price!
    MFK Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait - wow, I can see what all the fuss and good reviews were about now. Serious juice. Very sweet on opening, but drys down to a warm floral scent almost to my nose. I couldn’t stop sniffing myself when I put it on. Did well to keep the bottle away from the missus too!
    Mont Blanc Explorer - pure Creed Aventus clone, similar to Mancera Cedrat Boise too.

Getting towards last call for the following - not much left of each, and I don't expect to be doing them again for a while, if ever.....

Creed – Original Vetiver. €77 / 50ml. Last one left.
    Creed – triple pack (10ml each of Aventus, Green Irish Tweed and Viking). €61.50 / 3x10ml. Last one left.
    Creed – Cedre Blanc. €17.50 / 10ml or €47.50 / 30ml.
    Amouage – Myths Man. Last one 10ml left @ €26.
    Atelier Cologne – Oud Saphir. €38 / 25ml. 50ml left last 25ml left.
    Clive Christian – C for Men (vintage). €37 / 10ml or €105 / 30ml. 30ml left.
    Tom Ford – Neroli Portofino Forte. €61 / 25ml or €111 / 50ml. 50ml left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Any aventus left pat?

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Any aventus left pat?

Yes, good bit of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Yes, good bit of it!

Very good. Can I grab a 50ml for a friend please. Will be a different address.

Advertisement