Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail jobs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

C2019 wrote: »
    We were told 30 minutes was hard to gauge without the clock

I said to folks a good while back that it's a good idea to wear a watch.

Its amazing how quickly time passes and how long it takes to write stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Beebop20

prinzeugen wrote: »
    I said to folks a good while back that it's a good idea to wear a watch.

Its amazing how quickly time passes and how long it takes to write stuff.

Definitely, I nearly ran out of time in phase 1 so learnt my lesson there

• Registered Users Posts: 6 git C 1984

Best of luck to all next week. Hopefully results from phase two testing go's well for all.
    ��

git C 1984 wrote: »
    Best of luck to all next week. Hopefully results from phase two testing go's well for all.
    ��
    Thanks and good luck to you too.... fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Debs86

Hi all has anybody heard anything back yet... constantly checking emails goodluck to everybody 🀞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Quadrivium

Debs86 wrote: »
    Hi all has anybody heard anything back yet... constantly checking emails goodluck to everybody ��

Haven't heard a thing, I'd imagine it will be mid week at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Just got a rejection best of luck to all

Hard luck. You can always apply again.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Quadrivium

Just got a rejection best of luck to all

Sorry to hear that but if it's any consolation, whoever didn't make it to the next round done amazingly well to get down to the last 180 from a pool of 5000 candidates.

You'll know the run of things for the next recruitment cycle, also there are many UK rail networks who recruit for trainee train drivers offering salaries up to 70k sterling, might be worth a look.

Oh no I’m very sorry to hear that you done great to get this far

I'm out too..... best of luck to anyone who got through

• Advertisement

I’m shocked to hear that, I’m loosing hope now... I was very confident you would have got threw you always seemed very informed and confident I’m sorry 😞

I’m shocked to hear that, I’m loosing hope now... I was very confident you would have got threw you always seemed very informed and confident I’m sorry ��
    Not to worry,
    Keep us posted on how you get on

Beebop20 wrote: »
    Not to worry,
    Keep us posted on how you get on
    Will do 🀞 such a shame after getting this far

Bit disappointed tbh, didn't expect to get that far, ill apply again if I can

Beebop20 wrote: »
    Bit disappointed tbh, didn't expect to get that far, ill apply again if I can

I can only imagine, definitely try again you made it this far... that’s something to be proud off.

Thanks, no news is good news so fingers crossed for you

• Registered Users Posts: 11 KM259

Received an invite for virtual interview. Had my phase two assessment last week. Fingers crossed for you all, it’s been a lengthy process.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Vicfc

Congrats 😊 what time did you receive the email at? I sat phase 2 on the 8th of Feb but haven't heard back yet

Thank you �� Received the email after 12. I also know someone who sat phase two that week and they have yet to hear anything. Hopefully you hear something soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Vicfc

Fingers crossed 🤞 you must have been one of the best to receive it so quick as you only sat the test last week 😊 can I ask was the email a general 'Dear candidate' or did it name you personally? And thanks for the reply

• Advertisement

I haven’t heard anything yet I sat phase 2 on the 15th, have many heard back?

Congrats to whoever got threw to an interview

Vicfc wrote: »
    Fingers crossed 🤞 you must have been one of the best to receive it so quick as you only sat the test last week 😊 can I ask was the email a general 'Dear candidate' or did it name you personally? And thanks for the reply
    It was a generic email but with the name, time and date changed. Says this interview is virtual and if successful, the next will be with a line manager. I’m surprised more people haven’t received an email yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Gerrykelly56

I done mine on the 8th feb and haven't heard anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭PadraigCoghlan

Arsenal11 wrote: »
    Where did you apply for ?

Galway. What about you

• Registered Users Posts: 27 NewUser1998

Had my Assessment 2 this day last week haven’t heard anything back yet. Don’t know whether to be worried or hopeful. No matter the result I wish all the best to those folks that made it through and I hope those that weren’t successful go for the role again in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭CantThinkOfANam

Hi all,

Done phase 2 last week and just got email invitation for the virtual interview.

All the best to those still waiting;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Gerrykelly56

I just got email there about virtual interview

I got an email for a virtual interview too... I was a nervous wreck all day waiting on it.

Well done to all, does anybody have an idea of the amount of people who would go threw to the interview stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭PadraigCoghlan

I got an email for a virtual interview too... I was a nervous wreck all day waiting on it.

Well done to all, does anybody have an idea of the amount of people who would go threw to the interview stage?

What job did you get interview for?

• Advertisement

What job did you get interview for?

Train driver

Advertisement