Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

pjohnson wrote: »
    The burkes are a demented version of the westboro baptist church and the brady bunch.

It was one of them that faked credentials to try and sabotage a press conference with brain dead questions.

You can get a more demented version of them. I was on youtube a few years ago looking up spoofs for songs and I tried Mandy by Barry Manilow and they have one called Sandy after the hurricane celebrating how it was clearing out the unbelievers. Check it out it is very scary

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

This is a lie.

Yellow Vest Ireland copied and pasted the Privacy policy from Sinn Féin's website.

Yellow Vest Ireland's address is Unit 2, Hykincilla House Clone, Wexford, Ireland.

SF and Yellow Vest Ireland are not connected.

While I believe this, I'm content to let these guys believe the Yellow Vests are a SF front if it causes more internecine rows on the far-right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Well done Industry Café on Dublin's Drury St...

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1318557365617164291

When we can again I would go up there and go in for a coffee because of this

• Registered Users Posts: 40,827 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I do feel so sorry for the Gardaí who are going to have to deal with her and her likes with their live streaming in the next few weeks!

She actually deliberately taunts gardai continuously in their faces calling them scum of the earth

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 40,827 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

If the tenor of some of the abuse she received had have occurred in the north people would have been arrested for their sectarianism and bigotry.

The information published in the magazine about abortions abroad - at the time - could only legally be provided by doctors, councilors or certain specific agencies.

What abuse? There seems to be lots of "she was abused" with no evidence at all - links please?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Yellow vest ireland has the same address as an SF office, its not the party itself but there is a large crossover of a section of SF voters and these anti mask people

This is untrue.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,176 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What abuse? There seems to be lots of "she was abused" with no evidence at all - links please?

calling people out on their bull**** qualifies as abuse these days apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

I'm not given to violence but if she said that to my elderly father or one of my elderly uncles I'd do time.
    The Nal wrote: »

"I'm not standing up after this because I've had enough" - good enough for the scumbag, hopefully she goes back and stays in whatever hole she crawled out of.

When we can again I would go up there and go in for a coffee because of this

Was thinking the same thing - going to have to nip in for a coffee when next I can on the back of that video.

Hopefully it catches on with Dublin businesses - do something to annoy Gemma and gain instant customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Be right back

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same thing - going to have to nip in for a coffee when next I can on the back of that video.

Hopefully it catches on with Dublin businesses - do something to annoy Gemma and gain instant customers.

It would certainly be a good business model! If I was in Dublin, I would support the cafe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

I'm not given to violence but if she said that to my elderly father or one of my elderly uncles I'd do time.

I doubt you’re the only one.

And while I’ve rolled my eyes enough to give myself whiplash at some of the posts on this thread where people were suggesting her family should get involved, her harassment of that gentleman means I’m suggesting exactly that. Not to prevent their embarrassment, but to prevent c|_|ntish behaviour like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Up until now I've felt pity for Gemma because the stuff she comes out with is so off the wall I concluded that she had become delusional. Having seen that all I can say is if she approached my Dad like that and put her hands up to his face and touched his mask the way she did there, I'd be a long time in the Dochas centre. I sincerely hope she did not infect that man. And her patronising attitude towards him is stomach churning. Older people aren't real people to her, just clichés.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

Yellow vest ireland has the same address as an SF office, its not the party itself but there is a large crossover of a section of SF voters and these anti mask people

Get a grip man.

The yellow vesters and their friends can’t run anyone capable of retaining their deposit. SF (despite having some terrible candidates) secured more votes than any other party in the last GE.
    I’d love to see your large crossover in the form of a vent diagram.

Your statement was wild.

If you had any credibility you’d accept you were wrong and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,473 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

She introduced her latest stream with the national anthem!? Very presidential of a failed wannabe candidate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭Homelander

That video with the elderly man is a despicable new low even by her already rock bottom standards. Unbelievable. At this point she needs to be sectioned.

She is clearly unwell and completely broken from reality, and I feel sad for her, but she cannot be allowed to inflict that illness on others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Can't believe she went to take the mask off him. The same woman who would scream assault if a guard came within an inch of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Sparko

I'd say the Gardai will be falling over each other to land fines on her when she's inevitably caught somewhere without a mask, outside her 5km etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Sparko wrote: »
    I'd say the Gardai will be falling over each other to land fines on her when she's inevitably caught somewhere without a mask, outside her 5km etc

It's not law yet, I don't think. The fines. 500 euro would be a pittance for her though. Our government would want to cop on and implent fines of up to 10,000 euro. That will be great craic altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Aleece2020

Sparko wrote: »

Hope she whips out the camera to film herself getting fined. We could all use a good laugh during these very difficult times . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,022 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Older people aren't real people to her, just clichés.

I get the impression nobody is a real person to her. She is a sociopath.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭hynesie08

owlbethere wrote: »
    It's not law yet, I don't think. The fines. 500 euro would be a pittance for her though. Our government would want to cop on and implent fines of up to 10,000 euro. That will be great craic altogether.
    Wouldn't be too sure on that, she's built up a fairly hefty court debt recently....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

never really followed this thread but that video of her with the old guy shows what an absolute cnut she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dank Janniels

Does any1 else think shes pulling the piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    never really followed this thread but that video of her with the old guy shows what an absolute cnut she is.

Honestly I'm not one for violence but that kind of behavior from that daft **** and expecially in this current enviroment really would be the kind of thing that would cause me to snap and knock her out. She's been bad for a long time but her behaviour lately is seriously borderline if not crossing the border into asking for a long overdue and well deserved hiding.

I seriously wish they'd ****ing arrest and section the cúnt already just to shut her up before it results in a far more "direct" intervention from someone sick of her ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Does any1 else think shes pulling the piss?

No. She's dangerous.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    I actually can't bring myself to watch that one

Infini wrote: »
    Honestly I'm not one for violence but that kind of behavior from that daft **** and expecially in this current enviroment really would be the kind of thing that would cause me to snap and knock her out. She's been bad for a long time but her behaviour lately is seriously borderline if not crossing the border into asking for a long overdue and well deserved hiding.

I seriously wish they'd ****ing arrest and section the cúnt already just to shut her up before it results in a far more "direct" intervention from someone sick of her ****.

She is 100% going to try this crap on the wrong person soon, it is going to happen its only a question of when. If she came within a foot of my face with that cameraphone the only thing it would be livestreaming would be it getting fcuked into the Liffey, briskly followed by that dirtbird Dee Wall if she coughed at me as she had those young people in Galway recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

How does she support herself these days? Where is her income coming from?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,346 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

eviltwin wrote: »
    How does she support herself these days? Where is her income coming from?

Benefits, handouts from her followers and/or dodgy foreign backers would be my guess.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement