Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any 530e owners out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

Kramer wrote: »
    Not that I'm aware of. I imagine only BMW could delete it - it's probably held remotely on their servers, rather than locally on the phone.

It doesn't appear on the My BMW app. I reckon they are going to discontinue support for the BMW Connected app in future.
    My Connected App said that today - confirmed that it was being discontinued.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭markobucko

AidenL wrote: »
    My Connected App said that today - confirmed that it was being discontinued.

Yes same ..June I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

The connected app gave a lovely amount of info that is just not on the My BMW app or am I missing something.
    (last journey usage and the likes)

As for the base system audio, it really wouldn't take much for BMW to have it alot nicer.
    Door pillar tweeters front and back and more control over the subwoofers in the Idrive, you really don't know the subwoofers are there, just allow the user a little more control/tweaking of the sound system.

When you compare it to the base Lexus/Audi systems its seems poor.

EDIT: However! It drives nicer and I personally find it a nicer place to sit!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

BMW granny cable has stopped working today for some reason.
    Won’t charge. Getting white light but doesn’t progress from there.

Tried my Type 2 cable on their home chargepoint and worked perfect so to be that’s an issue with the Granny?

Was the i3 granny cable recall effecting the 30e cars?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

My mothers 225xe had the warning about the replacement on her dash till she got it serviced and the charger exchanged.

I believe its just the 3 pin plug that's the problem. I could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭the corpo

Gumbo wrote: »
    BMW granny cable has stopped working today for some reason.
    Won’t charge. Getting white light but doesn’t progress from there.

Tried my Type 2 cable on their home chargepoint and worked perfect so to be that’s an issue with the Granny?

Was the i3 granny cable recall effecting the 30e cars?
    kanuseeme wrote: »
    My mothers 225xe had the warning about the replacement on her dash till she got it serviced and the charger exchanged.

I believe its just the 3 pin plug that's the problem. I could be wrong.

I think there wasn't a fault with the charger, more something to do with the three pin plug not fitting correctly with certain types of outdoor sockets. So it was a convenience recall, rather than a failure one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

Has anyone bought an XDrive model? I see a nice one for sale but not sure I would need XDrive for the 2 or 3 days a year of bad weather we might get here and I have read it makes the car heavier and thus less efficient so interested if anyone has any views on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭SummerK

Has anyone bought an XDrive model? I see a nice one for sale but not sure I would need XDrive for the 2 or 3 days a year of bad weather we might get here and I have read it makes the car heavier and thus less efficient so interested if anyone has any views on it.
    I think Aiden has got LCI xDrive and may be he can pitch in with his views on it. Yes it would make car more heavy and if you're looking to use it for just 2-3 days a year then I would say avoid getting xdrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmwfan

the xdrive model sits higher than the rwd not as sporty looking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭Kramer

Mine had a wash yesterday. I'm still enamoured but will likely be parting ways with her shortly. I've a bad habit of changing cars frequently :o.

I will likely opt for a 545e or X5 45e.

If anyone is contemplating a 530e in the next few months, I'll pop her up here when she's going. It's a 2019 & will have approx just 40k km on the clock. It will still be under full BMW factory warranty, has the 5 year/100,000km service pack, one owner (me!), no finance etc.

7BBA720.jpg
    mickdw wrote: »
    Have you any nice bits of spec on that

Not really, just the factory privacy/comfort glass, split folding rear seats, upgraded front speakers (Eton front door mids & A-pillar tweeters), hardwired/covert front/rear dashcams, service pack.

Has anyone bought an XDrive model?

Personally, I'd avoid an XDrive. Unnecessary here & the 530e is docile enough not to need it. As you said, heavier, slightly less efficient, even more complexity & more expensive.

If the car I wanted came with XDrive though & it otherwise suited me, it wouldn't put me off, if you get my drift. I just wouldn't seek one out.

Best of luck anyway :).

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bmwfan

Not really, just the factory privacy/comfort glass, split folding rear seats, upgraded front speakers (Eton front door mids & A-pillar tweeters), hardwired/covert front/rear dashcams, service pack.

Just being curious what dashcam did you use

bmwfan wrote: »
    Just being curious what dashcam did you use

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VIOFO-A129

.........with the voltage monitoring cable, the polarised filter & bluetooth button (handy to save clips). No complaints with it to be honest.
    The rear cam is completely invisible with the privacy glass but records perfectly. The front one sits behind the (large & frameless) rear view mirror so is all but unnoticeable from inside & would have to be looked for, from outside at the front.
    All hardwired in back to the fusebox, all cables clipped/fitted behind the panels, very stealthy & the first thing I fit to every new car I get.

If you ever see someone in a blue 530e with a tinfoil hat on - that's me :D.

Short recent clip from the front cam.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Wondering has anyone done some real world testing on how to be as economical as possible on long drives?

Head to west Cork at the weekend now that we can travel within our county (soon to be inter county) and I was wondering how I can drive to get the best range / lowest fuel consumption from my 530.

A full charge wont get you very far on a 2 hour drive but I was thinking am I betting off switching to battery control 100% when on motorways and especially on long winding country roads where you're on and off the accelerator a good bit. My thinking is those parts of the drive aren't the most fuel efficient parts anyway so why not charge the battery too and then go back into full electric when charged.... repeat through journey...

Thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

OmegaRed wrote: »
    Wondering has anyone done some real world testing on how to be as economical as possible on long drives?

Head to west Cork at the weekend now that we can travel within our county (soon to be inter county) and I was wondering how I can drive to get the best range / lowest fuel consumption from my 530.

A full charge wont get you very far on a 2 hour drive but I was thinking am I betting off switching to battery control 100% when on motorways and especially on long winding country roads where you're on and off the accelerator a good bit. My thinking is those parts of the drive aren't the most fuel efficient parts anyway so why not charge the battery too and then go back into full electric when charged.... repeat through journey...

Thoughts?

The car will do a pretty good job itself if you tell it where you are going- it will then use electric where it thinks best.
    Just blinding using the petrol engine to charge battery cannot be very efficient but making the most of energy recovery can be - charge the battery with energy that would typically be wasted.
    If it was mine, id forget about the efficiency stuff on this type of journey and look at it as an ev for the short daily runs and a 250 bhp petrol for the occasional trips and drive it on.

The car will do a pretty good job itself if you tell it where you are going- it will then use electric where it thinks best.
    Just blinding using the petrol engine to charge battery cannot be very efficient but making the most of energy recovery can be - charge the battery with energy that would typically be wasted.
    If it was mine, id forget about the efficiency stuff on this type of journey and look at it as an ev for the short daily runs and a 250 bhp petrol for the occasional trips and drive it on.

Fair point. My 182 doesn't have the Active Route Guidance (Unless its turned on by a specific setting).

Battery Control is great, but it will use a fair bit more petrol.
    I've only used it when I know for the last bit I will be slowly moving or when I know im on a motorway for awhile.

Leaving it do its thing in ECO-PRO/Comfort is fairly efficient, then it just runs like a hybrid

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭wcooba

Don’t use battery control at 100%. With battery full, regen braking is not working. Keeping it at 80% would be much more efficient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

coolisin wrote: »
    Battery Control is great, but it will use a fair bit more petrol.
    I've only used it when I know for the last bit I will be slowly moving or when I know im on a motorway for awhile.

Leaving it do its thing in ECO-PRO/Comfort is fairly efficient, then it just runs like a hybrid

I'm not sure I agree. Mine just runs on battery until it's used up and then switches to petrol. Not much good if I'm on the motorway and know I've 30 minutes (10km) in heavy traffic between exiting the motorway and getting home.

I'd prefer if there was a setting that would force it to use petrol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭wcooba

I'm not sure I agree. Mine just runs on battery until it's used up and then switches to petrol. Not much good if I'm on the motorway and know I've 30 minutes (10km) in heavy traffic between exiting the motorway and getting home.

There is - it’s called sport button 😂

There is, eDrive, battery save. Its minimum setting is 30%, which is ideal for me actually, as I've a usual 8/9km trip across the city when I get back from a long run on the motorway etc.

If I'm travelling from Limerick to Dublin, I start out on 100% charged battery, select eDrive/battery save, as I enter the motorway & set it to just below where it's at then - usually 80%.
    I'll use battery then when in traffic & keep the 30% for crossing the city later.

It's just a habit. There's little point using the battery on the motorway & crossing a city later then, with a depleted battery.
    That's the worst case use scenario for a PHEV.

wcooba wrote: »
    There is - it’s called sport button ��

Hooligan :D.

There is, eDrive, battery save. Its minimum setting is 30%, which is ideal for me actually, as I've a usual 8/9km trip across the city when I get back from a long run on the motorway etc.

If I'm travelling from Limerick to Dublin, I start out on 100% charged battery, select eDrive/battery save, as I enter the motorway & set it to just below where it's at then - usually 80%.
    I'll use battery then when in traffic & keep the 30% for crossing the city later.

It's just a habit. There's little point using the battery on the motorway & crossing a city later then, with a depleted battery.
    That's the worst case use scenario for a PHEV.

Does putting it in "Sport" mode force it to run on petrol? I'm sure I tried that and it was still depleting the battery!

It's not helped by the fact that the engine is so quiet I find it very difficult to know whether it's running or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭eggerb

wcooba wrote: »
    There is - it’s called sport button 😂

That’s what I’ve been using the sport button for; to switch to petrol without having to mess with the battery reserve settings. Like PK above, I would prefer a button that can just switch to petrol. In individual sport mode, I can change the suspension and the steering to comfort but the engine needs to stay at sport, and well, it’s sporty when I’m just looking for petrol in comfort mode. I’m assuming sport is a killer for consumption?!

Does putting it in "Sport" mode force it to run on petrol? I'm sure I tried that and it was still depleting the battery!

Almost invariably yes, unless stopped. I don't think it will even start the engine, in sports mode, on occasion. It's too clever :eek:.

Sports mode increases the engine revs & holds them longer in gear, so it's actually pretty bad for fuel economy - no free lunch.
    If the battery is low, it also constantly tries to charge it in sports mode, so wrecklessly inefficient in terms of l/100km.
    eggerb wrote: »
    In individual sport mode, I can change the suspension and the steering to comfort but the engine needs to stay at sport, and well, it’s sporty when I’m just looking for petrol in comfort mode. I’m assuming sport is a killer for consumption?!

I don't think the 530e came with adaptive suspension or steering so it just changes throttle response/regen/gear changing speed/revs, but yes, sports mode wouldn't be the best idea for efficiency.
    Fun on occasion though, especially with the traction control off & using the paddles, plenty of enjoyment to be had.

Using the engine to charge the battery is incredibly inefficient AFAIK so you never really want to be in BATT CONTROL with the % set higher than the current level! So it looks like if you want to save x% for the final part of your journey you start with higher than x, set it to Batt Contr. x% and then switch back to Auto eDrive when you want it to go back on battery, which is exactly what Kramer outlined earlier.

Thanks for that. Back to easily switching between petrol and electric, I tried this evening just pushing the gear lever to the left to force the petrol engine. Am I correct in understanding that the effect of that is that it only puts the transmission into sport mode. Gears are held onto longer but I can force the gears up using the paddles. Unfortunately, using the paddles forces it into manual transmission so I ended up in a very low gear and high revs the odd time in moderate traffic. Auto dropping of gears seems to work in manual sports transmission but not auto increasing gears ..

It's not helped by the fact that the engine is so quiet I find it very difficult to know whether it's running or not!

If Max e-drive mode is enabled, then switching to Sport mode will not start ICE.

Put car in Auto-edrive mode and then pressing sport mode or paddles will start ICE.

Am I correct in understanding that the effect of that is that it only puts the transmission into sport mode. Gears are held onto longer but I can force the gears up using the paddles.
    Car has 3 ecu maps - one for Sport/Comfort/Eco mode. Power delivery, regen, gear shift changes are different for Sport/Comfort incl when you move gear lever to left.
    Sport mode is more aggressive in power delivery as well as regen compared to Comfort whether the lever is left or right.

Car is very intelligent - It switches to comfort mode automatically if you don't drive sportily in sport mode :p
    Unfortunately, using the paddles forces it into manual transmission so I ended up in a very low gear and high revs the odd time in moderate traffic. Auto dropping of gears seems to work in manual sports transmission but not auto increasing gears ..
    If you want to drive the car using petrol then best option I have seen is to put it in Sport mode (Auto-edrive) and car drives fine with moderate upshift.
    I have got constant 15kmpl @ 120kmph which is phenomenal IMO for a car of this size.

• Advertisement

SummerK wrote: »

If you want to drive the car using petrol then best option I have seen is to put it in Sport mode (Auto-edrive) and car drives fine with moderate upshift.
    I have got constant 15kmpl @ 120kmph which is phenomenal IMO for a car of this size.

Thanks for that. I’m coming down on sport mode also. It’s the easiest / least distracting whilst driving also. I’ve changed the ‘sport individual’ to comfort steering and comfort transmission. Changing the engine to comfort seems to allow the eDrive to kick in defeating the purpose of changing to sport. (I suppose changing all three has the effect of selecting comfort?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Using the engine to charge the battery is incredibly inefficient AFAIK so you never really want to be in BATT CONTROL with the % set higher than the current level! So it looks like if you want to save x% for the final part of your journey you start with higher than x, set it to Batt Contr. x% and then switch back to Auto eDrive when you want it to go back on battery, which is exactly what Kramer outlined earlier.

I do remember (being a nerd) doing analysis of all the combinations of driving modes whilst at motorway speeds when we 1st got the car. I can't remember the specific results but I did promise to myself to never ever use Batt crtl mode again, unless I knew that the last 10km of a journey was in an urban setting where there was an asthma convention having a parade simultaneously upon my arrival.

I do remember (being a nerd) doing analysis of all the combinations of driving modes whilst at motorway speeds when we 1st got the car. I can't remember the specific results but I did promise to myself to never ever use Batt crtl mode again, unless I knew that the last 10km of a journey was in an urban setting where there was an asthma convention having a parade simultaneously upon my arrival.
    lol, I’m not feeling any love on this thread for the battery control.

lol, I’m not feeling any love on this thread for the battery control.

I wouldn't say that! I've used a good bit.
    But it's far from fuel efficient.

If Max e-drive mode is enabled, then switching to Sport mode will not start ICE.

Ah, that was my mistake! I was in Max EDrive. I usually keep it in Max EDrive all the time as I mainly do short journeys.

I think Aiden has got LCI xDrive and may be he can pitch in with his views on it. Yes it would make car more heavy and if you're looking to use it for just 2-3 days a year then I would say avoid getting xdrive.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yep, I have a 211 X Drive.

It may make the car a little heavier, but I can't feel it in practice, its quite heavy already of course with the batteries.

Regarding the usefulness of it, all I can ay is, Ive had a lot of rear wheel drive cars in my time, and when it suddenly snows, you are in a world of trouble. They simply, in many cases, will not move off a camber if you have to stop for example.

I know that 20" runflats, 275 wide aren't optimal in snow, and X Drive won't necessarily solve the problem totally, but if it helps me, or my wife get home safely in a sudden snow shower, even if its one day in three years, personally I'd rather have X Drive.

coolisin wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that! I've used a good bit.
    But it's far from fuel efficient.

Ive turned mine down to the minimum. 30% I think.

Ive turned mine down to the minimum. 30% I think.

If I’m reading this thread right here, it’ll still look to maintain battery at 30% so it’ll still be heavy on consumption when you get to that level. There must be a smarter way for BMW to maintain battery power if that’s what the driver is after e.g. forcing petrol over a set km/h or over a certain kw/h power demand. I tried the BMW way of setting the navigation so that it would use battery power where the car thought best but sure it just ran most of the way on battery ..

I think I’ll be using sport individual and auto eDrive and see how I get on ..

If I’m reading this thread right here, it’ll still look to maintain battery at 30% so it’ll still be heavy on consumption when you get to that level.

I think (and hope!) you're wrong here. My understanding is that once it gets to 30% it just stops charging the battery from the engine. It'll still use regen if it's available.

I tried the BMW way of setting the navigation so that it would use battery power where the car thought best but sure it just ran most of the way on battery ..

I agree, it's utterly useless.

• Advertisement

I recently got a rear mounted cycle carrier and need to fit a Light Board like this one from Halfords - https://www.halfords.ie/cycling/bike-racks/rear-mounted-bike-racks/halfords-cycle-carrier-lighting-board-910612.html

Does anyone know what I plug this into? Is it on the car or does it have to be retrofitted? I don't have a towbar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭markobucko

I thought battery control just meant running solely on battery charge
    I work 8 km from my house and coupled with school runs each day, I use up the full 30 km of battery charge .
    I then plug in at work and fully recharge battery for the next day and in that I don’t use any fuel at all.

There must be a smarter way for BMW to maintain battery power if that’s what the driver is after e.g. forcing petrol over a set km/h or over a certain kw/h power demand.

It already does that. On auto, it uses the engine when speed goes above 90km/h or you fully depress the accelerator, or pull the right paddle.

I think (and hope!) you're wrong here. My understanding is that once it gets to 30% it just stops charging the battery from the engine. It'll still use regen if it's available.

Ah right - thanks. I didn’t know it would work like that at 30%. That would suit me on my home-bound commute; I could just use the last 30% when I come off the national roads / motorway.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Yep, I have a 211 X Drive.

It may make the car a little heavier, but I can't feel it in practice, its quite heavy already of course with the batteries.

Regarding the usefulness of it, all I can ay is, Ive had a lot of rear wheel drive cars in my time, and when it suddenly snows, you are in a world of trouble. They simply, in many cases, will not move off a camber if you have to stop for example.

I know that 20" runflats, 275 wide aren't optimal in snow, and X Drive won't necessarily solve the problem totally, but if it helps me, or my wife get home safely in a sudden snow shower, even if its one day in three years, personally I'd rather have X Drive.

I've just pulled the trigger on a 192 530e MSport Plus with XDrive and the 20" run flats.

Really looking forward to picking it up next week.

I've never driven a car with Run-flats before - Any major gotchas to be aware of?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

I just picked up my 201 MSport - love it already. I didn't notice anything with the runflats but thankfully I don't have a puncture (yet!)

The granny cable is too short to reach to my outdoor plug though so going to have to get a wallcharger earlier than I expected.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

I just picked up my 201 MSport - love it already. I didn't notice anything with the runflats but thankfully I don't have a puncture (yet!)

The granny cable is too short to reach to my outdoor plug though so going to have to get a wallcharger earlier than I expected.

Yeah.. I'm going to have to get another socket put in , I can park within about 2/3 feet of the house , but my current outdoor plug is nowhere close to that spot.

Not sure about the Wall-charger just yet.

I had the same issue with the length of my granny charger when I first picked my 530e up in November. For about 60 quid I had a sparks drill from the inside out from behind a socket in my living room (facing onto the drive) and he installed one of these (https://www.screwfix.ie/p/british-general-ip66-13a-2-gang-dp-weatherproof-outdoor-switched-socket/67928?gclid=CjwKCAjw-e2EBhAhEiwAJI5jg9L65pfreaIfGUvqzBoMDtND3R1UUrDiNi2WNpMVzfkZRVzjUQcnbhoCHlQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds)

Did the job for the few months until I got a proper EV charger installed.

Also, when I did get the EV charger installed, the qualified electrician was able to do all the work from the mains box directly into the charging unit placed next to it. I say this as I know some people are still getting Sparks who run the cable directly from the fuse board / consumer unit which requires drilling holes and running ugly cable / trunking. One to think about when getting installer quotes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,465 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

OmegaRed wrote: »
    I had the same issue with the length of my granny charger when I first picked my 530e up in November. For about 60 quid I had a sparks drill from the inside out from behind a socket in my living room (facing onto the drive) and he installed one of these (https://www.screwfix.ie/p/british-general-ip66-13a-2-gang-dp-weatherproof-outdoor-switched-socket/67928?gclid=CjwKCAjw-e2EBhAhEiwAJI5jg9L65pfreaIfGUvqzBoMDtND3R1UUrDiNi2WNpMVzfkZRVzjUQcnbhoCHlQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds)

Did the job for the few months until I got a proper EV charger installed.

Also, when I did get the EV charger installed, the qualified electrician was able to do all the work from the mains box directly into the charging unit placed next to it. I say this as I know some people are still getting Sparks who run the cable directly from the fuse board / consumer unit which requires drilling holes and running ugly cable / trunking. One to think about when getting installer quotes

I think a change of wiring rules was required to allow that direct supply from meter box. Must be in force now!
    There are down sides with this in terms of safety. If the home owner turns off the main switch on consumer unit, many would assume that all is then off but clearly car supply is still active.
    You could then get a cowboy homeowner who.might think the car supply is a good place to take a feed off for a light in the shed. Same issue - shed live when main switch is off.
    I know charge point comes with a big red isolator switch but there is no accounting for idiots.

I think a change of wiring rules was required to allow that direct supply from meter box. Must be in force now!
    There are down sides with this in terms of safety. If the home owner turns off the main switch on consumer unit, many would assume that all is then off but clearly car supply is still active.
    You could then get a cowboy homeowner who.might think the car supply is a good place to take a feed off for a light in the shed. Same issue - shed live when main switch is off.
    I know charge point comes with a big red isolator switch but there is no accounting for idiots.

Yup, the sparks that did it for me said the rules had only changed in the last few weeks when he hooked it directly to the direct supply.

I now have two main switches in the box, one for the house and one for the charger. My house was only built last year so thankfully everything is pretty slick when it came to the wiring, even a separate line for the shed directly into the CU.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    I've just pulled the trigger on a 192 530e MSport Plus with XDrive and the 20" run flats.

Really looking forward to picking it up next week.

I've never driven a car with Run-flats before - Any major gotchas to be aware of?

Does the 530e normally come with both cables?

The dealer is telling me that the car only comes with the "granny cable" as standard?

Is that the case or should I be pushing to get the other cable as well?

Failing that - Where is the best place to pick up a cable for public charging use or for a home charger when I get around to it?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement