Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sinn Fein - just where is the money coming from?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Runaways wrote: »
    FG just prefers to make its money off fraudulent insurance claims. Until they were caught red handed anyways

While SF happy to rack up 12k in rent arrears or steal thousands of Euro in printer cartridges.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

Well, they clearly do not since she got kicked out of the parliamentary party and FG supporters withdrew their support for her in the last election

Considering the type of people that are seen in the Circuit courts around the country with their own fraudulent insurance claims, seriously, SF supporters ,really ought not comment on that one . Not to mention social welfare fraud

🀫

So every one that commits a crime or is on social welfare, votes Sinn Fein.

Is anyone else seeing the pattern here??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,277 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Eh, when did FG and FF Rob banks ,post offices and take proceeds from drugs and dodgy diesel ?

Can’t spin your way out of that my good man

Who said they did?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

So every one that commits a crime or is on social welfare, votes Sinn Fein.

Is anyone else seeing the pattern here??

Everyone ? That wasn’t suggested

Nope, far from it , quiet a lot of respectable people got caught not mentioning their extra accounts or inheritance when filing for State pensions

But, a substantial proportion of said group along with the dodgy insurance claims are the market SF target and they are the usual gob****es in the up the ra t shirts and attending the usual gatherings

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Who said they did?

No one did .

The topic of this thread is, where did SF get their money. Hint many illegal means

You ,playing the whataboutry Some how suggested that it was hypocritical of FF and FG based on how much money they spend (and raise)

Suffice to say, how FF and FF got that money most certainly by far different means to how Shinners got theirs

Follow now ? Good

• Advertisement

Everyone ? That wasn’t suggested

Nope, far from it , quiet a lot of respectable people got caught not mentioning their extra accounts or inheritance when filing for State pensions

But, a substantial proportion of said group along with the dodgy insurance claims are the market SF target and they are the usual gob****es in the up the ra t shirts and attending the usual gatherings

It’s exactly what you suggested ffs. It’s there black and white.
    You Guys need a new script or at least vary it up a it.

Never in my life seen an up the ra T-shirt. And what are they usual gatherings?’

It’s exactly what you suggested ffs. It’s there black and white.
    You Guys need a new script or at least vary it up a it.

Never in my life seen an up the ra T-shirt. And what are they usual gatherings?’

Nope, it was not. Look, if Ann and Barry books are you level, accept it because we all know that you won’t provide the statement ,in full, that supports your claim. Stupidity is one thing, it can be forgiven and accepted, liars ,however can’t .

Can’t do much about your comprehension problems chief, but, if you insist on making unsupportable claims, well, don’t go crying when you get caught out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

These threads are gone beyond tiring.

Ironic that your posting in it keeps it active.

Nope, it was not. Look, if Ann and Barry books are you level, accept it because we all know that you won’t provide the statement ,in full, that supports your claim. Stupidity is one thing, it can be forgiven and accepted, liars ,however can’t .

Can’t do much about your comprehension problems chief, but, if you insist on making unsupportable claims, well, don’t go crying when you get caught out

You’re not even very good at this gaslighting stuff.

You claimed everyone on the dole and in court was a Sinn Fein supporter

Can you provide any evidence?

Then something about up th rah tshirts? At the usual gatherings?

Can you provide any evidence of either?

You might want to read the forum charter by the way. Dim view gets taken on personal abuse

• Advertisement

You might want to read the forum charter by the way. Dim view gets taken on personal abuse

Again, your poor education levels troubling you again. Everyone ? Ever heard of a dictionary ? Go find one

Everyone in court is a Shinner ? Lol ! Oh dear oh dear . If that was true, the vast majority of lawyers would be broke .

A five year old has better reading and Comprehension skills ,chief, and it’s no surprise that I am not the only person who pointed that out to you . You really ain’t in any position to comment on anyone

Again, why is it so hard for you to highlight the full statement allegedly made by me that supported your laughable allegation ?

When you are finished, pop back over to the other thread and deal with backing up your allegation made against Shefwedfan too. Chop chop

Instead of lecturing me about forum rules you better start learning the difference between and opinion based on evidence And out right lies ! Forum rules are the least of your and boards.ie worries ,sunshine

You have intentionally misrepresented what was said and when called upon to To back it up , you live up to their namesake

Not just be me, but also another poster in the other thread Has pointed that out .

Oh, talk about throwing stones at glasshouses : You actually specifically stated that

“FG just prefers to make it its money off fraudulent claims”

So , by your laughable logic ,if one was as dishonest as you, they could complain that YOU have alleged that EVERYONE involved with FG is involved in welfare fraud . But, we ain’t dishonest people, nor do we attempt to distort what others say . We don’t need to

You are well able to dish it out, but man enough to take it . They don’t go crying to mods either . Typical Shinner, gove them enough rope , the will hand themselves

Wise up and stop digging, you have no intention of backing up your lies

Don’t bother responding to that poster. He ‘runs away’ when called out on any of his BS. Not worth your time responding.

Again, your poor education levels troubling you again. Everyone ? Ever heard of a dictionary ? Go find one

Everyone in court is a Shinner ? Lol ! Oh dear oh dear . If that was true, the vast majority of lawyers would be broke .

A five year old has better reading and Comprehension skills ,chief, and it’s no surprise that I am not the only person who pointed that out to you . You really ain’t in any position to comment on anyone

Again, why is it so hard for you to highlight the full statement allegedly made by me that supported your laughable allegation ?

When you are finished, pop back over to the other thread and deal with backing up your allegation made against Shefwedfan too. Chop chop

You still haven’t backed up any of your nonsense claims. By all means continue with the insipid attempts at attack the poster rather than back up any of your nonsense claims when asked about them.

Yourself and your two pals have a remarkably similar style of this attack. Childish and rather petty. You all also share the strange trait of not being able to verify anything you’ve posted.

Odd that.

Don’t bother responding to that poster. He ‘runs away’ when called out on any of his BS. Not worth your time responding.

It doesn’t stop you :)

Some of us have lives in real life and don’t spend them all day on boards ranting about a political party we’re terrified of. On the clock by the looks of it. But please continue. It’s comedy gold :)

You still haven’t backed up any of your nonsense claims. By all means continue with the insipid attempts at attack the poster rather than back up any of your nonsense claims when asked about them.

Yourself and your two pals have a remarkably similar style of this attack. Childish and rather petty. You all also share the strange trait of not being able to verify anything you’ve posted.

Odd that.

Odd what ?

When you develop better reading and comprehension skills rather than running off to moderators crying for being shown up, then you shall see how dishonest your claim is . Perhaps get an educated adult to help you read the thread properly .

Factual statements such as ,you are a liar , is not an attack. It is a factual and legitimate statement . You have a problem with that , do not go about misinterpreting statements that aren’t there ,especially when everyone else can read and comprehend. Your failings , and your problem, do not be taking them out on us .

• Registered Users Posts: 27,192 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Some of us have lives in real life and don’t spend them all day on boards ranting about a political party we’re terrified of. On the clock by the looks of it. But please continue. It’s comedy gold :)

It generally tends to be Sinn Fein supporters who are the most prolific posters on domestic political threads in the Current Affairs forum. Are you suggesting that they are the ones who are terrified of Fine Gael or Fianna Fail?

Odd what ?

When you develop better reading and comprehension skills rather than running off to moderators crying for being shown up, then you shall see how dishonest your claim is . Perhaps get an educated adult to help you read the thread properly .

Factual statements such as ,you are a liar , is not an attack. It is a factual and legitimate statement . You have a problem with that , do not go about misinterpreting statements that aren’t there ,especially when everyone else can read and comprehend. Your failings , and your problem, do not be taking them out on us .

When you form a cogent argument and stop wheel spinning in this ongoing and childish attempt to get at me (lol) we can talk. In the mean time any kinds of attacks are against the forum charter. You should know this by now surely?

And you still haven’t backed up any of your claims.
    I guess we will be waiting on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    It generally tends to be Sinn Fein supporters who are the most prolific posters on domestic political threads in the Current Affairs forum. Are you suggesting that they are the ones who are terrified of Fine Gael or Fianna Fail?

How many threads have you started on SF blanch?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Odd what ?

When you develop better reading and comprehension skills rather than running off to moderators crying for being shown up, then you shall see how dishonest your claim is . Perhaps get an educated adult to help you read the thread properly

Mod: Yeah, you're going to have to stop this kind of posting or you will lose your posting privileges in this forum. If you can't debate without childish insults, you're already losing.

• Advertisement

On balance blanch the SF threads are endless and the sheer amount of posts in others that say variations of ‘oh great another thread about Sinn Fein’ is sizeable.

It’s almost silly to suggest there are threads started by SF supporters when in fact the majority are Actually started in order to attack them.

Won’t pretend you don’t know, you’re in all of them :)

When you form a cogent argument and stop wheel spinning in this ongoing and childish attempt to get at me (lol) we can talk. In the mean time any kinds of attacks are against the forum charter. You should know this by now surely?

And you still haven’t backed up any of your claims.
    I guess we will be waiting on that.

You have serious reading and comprehension problems. You are a liar . I am not the only poster to raise this issue with you . These are legitimate points, not personal attacks.

There were no claims made by me that require to be backed up, your lack of intelligence and your dishonesty in dealing with what is actually said ,is on you. Everyone else can read the thread for themselves and they shall see you for what you are

You are not remotely qualified ,capable or willing to talk ,and again, I am far from the only person here who has pointed that out . Run along , you have no interest in backing up your multiple claims

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭mattser

At the rate you're going, you'll break the fastest to 30,000 record.

mattser wrote: »

My fingers are the only thing not in pain right now.
    Everything else is. This bug is no craic at all. The painkillers are primo tho

mattser wrote: »

As a matter of interest mattser, do you EVER comment on the topic of the threads you visit?

You only seem to comment on other posters...is that not a little odd if not positively weird?

There’s quite a few relatively new accounts doing that last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭mattser

My fingers are the only thing not in pain right now.
    Everything else is. This bug is no craic at all. The painkillers are primo tho

Fair enough. Look after yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,192 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

How many threads have you started on SF blanch?
    On balance blanch the SF threads are endless and the sheer amount of posts in others that say variations of ‘oh great another thread about Sinn Fein’ is sizeable.

It’s almost silly to suggest there are threads started by SF supporters when in fact the majority are Actually started in order to attack them.

Won’t pretend you don’t know, you’re in all of them :)

Ah here, this is the problem when debating with Sinn Fein supporters. Their posts are disingenuous, full of distraction, deflection and misquotes with an element of personal invective thrown in.

These two posts are a great example. First, they include my name directly to add the personal touch. Secondly, they completely misrepresent what I posted, thirdly, they address a complete non-issue.

The original post which I was addressing said:
    Some of us have lives in real life and don’t spend them all day on boards ranting about a political party we’re terrified of. On the clock by the looks of it. But please continue. It’s comedy gold

So the conversation was about people all day on boards ranting about a political party. In response, I pointed to the fact, and it is a fact, that most domestic political threads are dominated by Sinn Fein supporters who are the most prolific posters.

I never said that they started the most threads. I never said anything about why threads are started. I merely pointed to the FACT that the threads are generally overrun by prolific Sinn Fein supporters. No more, no less.

And then comes the responses above which have nothing to do with that, and are classic deflection, diversion and misrepresentation. Just look at the top ten posters in this thread - at least six of them are SF sympathisers, I don't remember SF getting 60% in any election, so that isn't representative. And this thread is only 267 posts old.

Have a look at the main SF thread - the one about SF vanishing - and the two lads Francie and Runaways are running away at the top of the list of prolific posters.

So to sum up, if you are going to challenge a factual point that I have made, check the facts in the post, and address the facts in the post.

Ah here, this is the problem when debating with Sinn Fein supporters. Their posts are disingenuous, full of distraction, deflection and misquotes with an element of personal invective thrown in.

These two posts are a great example. First, they include my name directly to add the personal touch. Secondly, they completely misrepresent what I posted, thirdly, they address a complete non-issue.

The original post which I was addressing said:

So the conversation was about people all day on boards ranting about a political party. In response, I pointed to the fact, and it is a fact, that most domestic political threads are dominated by Sinn Fein supporters who are the most prolific posters.

I never said that they started the most threads. I never said anything about why threads are started. I merely pointed to the FACT that the threads are generally overrun by prolific Sinn Fein supporters. No more, no less.

And then comes the responses above which have nothing to do with that, and are classic deflection, diversion and misrepresentation. Just look at the top ten posters in this thread - at least six of them are SF sympathisers, I don't remember SF getting 60% in any election, so that isn't representative. And this thread is only 267 posts old.

Have a look at the main SF thread - the one about SF vanishing - and the two lads Francie and Runaways are running away at the top of the list of prolific posters.

So to sum up, if you are going to challenge a factual point that I have made, check the facts in the post, and address the facts in the post.

I think what this actually is, is a classic bit of whinging about people challenging your post blanch.

I mean, so flipping what? Argue the topics or don't. Don't come on whinging about it. Your anti republican stchick is legendary on boards...you are in no position to be pointing fingers.

• Advertisement

You definitely misconstrued what I said willingly or otherwise there blanch.

Fact remains nobody can say they words Sinn Fein anywhere on here without you turning up with a stick almost :)

Advertisement