Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭dinneenp

A lot of orphans (including me) looking for a family....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

How many screens or devices can you watch it on for the €59.99 ??

All info here

Every Disney Plus account can stream to four devices simultaneously and can create seven user profiles for different members of the household. Each account can pick an avatar of a Disney, Pixar, Marvel or Star Wars characters, with more than 200 avatars available.

Disney Plus also offers unlimited mobile downloads for offline viewing. Subscribers can download to up to 10 mobile or tablet devices, with no constraints on the number of times a title can be downloaded. The number of titles stored at one time on a device depends on how much storage space is available on the device.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 keithrevenge

i'll join a family if anyone has room for 1

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Horusire

Looking for family :-)

Will pay by revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

How does family work? Is the family sharing 60euro or more? Do I give my log in details to the person I'm sharing with or do they have their own accounts?

• Advertisement

Right I'm going to set up an account.Who wants in on the family? €15 through Revolut.1st 3 to DM me can get in on it

• Registered Users Posts: 9 frankkall

Right I'm going to set up an account.Who wants in on the family? €15 through Revolut.1st 3 to DM me can get in on it

Will you accept PayPal?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Will there be a Disney app on sky q box tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭paulboland

meath4sam wrote: »
    Will there be a Disney app on sky q box tomorrow?
    Yes
    The App is already uploaded in a recent software update done in March

At the moment the App is hidden it will show up as available after the Sky Q box has done its usual overnight program guide update

If you been powering off your Sky Q box at night as not keeping it on standby power mode you might need to run software update tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭ForestFire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Abhi0505

Looking for a family. Will pay by revolut. Please dm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Mr.S wrote: »
    Seems they pushed the service live early in web and the iOS app, working for me.

If I try to login in chrome from laptop, it pops up login page and fires me back to count down. Will check tomorrow

My family is full now lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,312 ✭✭✭✭ted1

ForestFire wrote: »

I downloaded it earlier via my us iTunes account and it was saying not available in my area. It’s working now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭ForestFire

ted1 wrote: »
    I downloaded it earlier via my us iTunes account and it was saying not available in my area. It’s working now

Not available to download yet, on play store....

Might give it till 11, when it should release in rest of Europe, they might give us an extra hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Not available to download yet, on play store....

Might give it till 11, when it should release in rest of Europe, they might give us an extra hour.

Thought you were right too but still a 2 hour count down on website.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Abhi0505

I will set up an account.Who wants in on the family? €15 through Revolut. Dm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Abhi0505 wrote: »
    I will set up an account.Who wants in on the family? €15 through Revolut. Dm if interested

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Says not available in your country on my phone. Any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 moralcourage

DM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

My family is full now lads.

How did you add people? I got the 60 quid yearly sub and want to add people to it. But I can't figure out where.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

How did you add people? I got the 60 quid yearly sub and want to add people to it. But I can't figure out where.

You set up different profiles. You give your login details to whoever you want to share the account. Four separate screens can watch at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Very strange. Turned off dns & rebooted device. I'm on us disney without dns or vpn. Full season of the mandalorian.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭macker64

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Downloaded the Disney plus apk off apkpure for the nvidia as it wasn't on the Google play store (nvidia play store is limited to certain apps)

Works dead handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Downloaded the Disney plus apk off apkpure for the nvidia as it wasn't on the Google play store (nvidia play store is limited to certain apps)

Works dead handy.
    The link a few posts above works

Mobile billing works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Looking for a family slot if anyone has one spare

Mr.S wrote: »
    Seems they pushed the service live early in web and the iOS app, working for me.

where is the app? can't see it on my iPhone? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I googled Disney plus app and link from Google to play store allowed me to download it

Advertisement