Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

Downloaded the Disney plus apk off apkpure for the nvidia as it wasn't on the Google play store (nvidia play store is limited to certain apps)

Works dead handy.

it's available on the google play store just installed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Great value for €60 in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Nothing on fire tv stick yet, any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,469 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Have it now from official Google TV store on the Shield have it on the Apple TV 4K, it's on PS4. But no sign of it on the LG Content store yet. Hopefully will be available tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Nor on the TV. Still showing Disney life. Most likely after 1.00 am

• Advertisement

Carroller wrote: »
    I googled Disney plus app and link from Google to play store allowed me to download it

should of said iOS, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Log into Amazon UK. Search for Disney Plus app. It's there. Just select your firestick device and install it, will install over the air.

Up and running here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Running on Android now, can pay with Google too.

Apparently the PS4 app is crap, hopefully Sky is ok. I've been holding off watching Rogue One so I can watch it in 4K now.

up and running now on iPhone, anyone know why there is no Mac app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tony H

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Log into Amazon UK. Search for Disney Plus app. It's there. Just select your firestick device and install it, will install over the air.

Up and running here.

thanks for that , worked on the fire stick doing what you suggested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭ozmo

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Nor on the TV. Still showing Disney life. Most likely after 1.00 am

Anyone seeing it on Samsung TVs yet? Ive a model K from 2016- so supposed to be compatible(I hope)- but still only see Disney Life.

Working on IOS.

Ta.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Can pay with phone credit on 3

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

ozmo wrote: »
    Anyone seeing it on Samsung TVs yet? Ive a model K from 2016- so supposed to be compatible(I hope)- but still only see Disney Life.

Working on IOS.

Ta.

Turned on my 2017 K series from this morning and the Disney+ app was in the most popular section of the Apps .

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

works to pay with vodafone credit for monthly sub

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭chrisire

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Running on Android now, can pay with Google too.

Apparently the PS4 app is crap, hopefully Sky is ok. I've been holding off watching Rogue One so I can watch it in 4K now.

Unfortunately we won't have 4K for a few months,they cut the quality while all this virus **** is happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,913 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

DaveyDave wrote:

Sky Q don't have HDR though they have promised it for four years. You'll get better quality off 4k Firestick or 4k tv if you have one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

7 day free trial too when you go into the app - we signed up for the year already though pre launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭paulboland

Disney+ App now active on Sky Q

App is listed in Apps section

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Play store on Android box: "your device isn't compatible with this version". Any ideas? Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Hi, looking for a family spot at the launch price if any available, cheers

• Advertisement

Play store on Android box: "your device isn't compatible with this version". Any ideas? Thanks a mill

You could side load it but every time the app is updated you would have to find the latest one and do it again,you would be better off just buying a firestick

iHungry wrote: »
    Hi, looking for a family spot at the launch price if any available, cheers

You need to go back in time to before the launch to get this price. Only full price now available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

chrisire wrote: »
    You could side load it but every time the app is updated you would have to find the latest one and do it again,you would be better off just buying a firestick

Thanks for that. I have a bit of homework to do. I couldn't go buying another device as I just bought this box to replace a mi box that wasn't compatible with much. Damn it anyway.

Edit: the app cast feature works really well with Chromecast. That'll do

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Anyone know if there is a way to restrict content, kids can just switch to any profile they like so the Kids profile option seems pretty pointless.

Thanks for that. I have a bit of homework to do. I couldn't go buying another device as I just bought this box to replace a mi box that wasn't compatible with much. Damn it anyway.

Yeah i went through a few android boxes over the years,but since i got the firestick i have never had a problem running anything,but you will be able to side load it on your box,lots of tutorials out there.

curranbaz wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is a way to restrict content, kids can just switch to any profile they like so the Kids profile option seems pretty pointless.

Tell them not to :pac::pac::pac::pac:

There isn't really adult stuff anyway. Iorn man is as violent as these movies get

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    You need to go back in time to before the launch to get this price. Only full price now available :)

Someone might have signed up and still have a free spot. Would that not work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Looking for a family spot or if someone now wants to sign up for the full price. Still only 17.50 per person

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sly Marbo

Just signed up. Does anyone know if there are any issues with one of the profiles being accessed from the UK and the rest in Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

Anyone successfully sign up to the US Disney +

Advertisement