Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Sly Marbo wrote:
    Just signed up. Does anyone know if there are any issues with one of the profiles being accessed from the UK and the rest in Ireland?

No issue. In fact even one from the US will work but they get us content

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Hi all,

I run a spotify family group here for 4 or 5 years now I think it is, I will happily set up a family group as I see it mentioned here. For any homeworkers among you that want something to watch!!

Question, how many to a family and is it completely separate like spotify or would it be more like netflix login?

(I know its not really family but just a share)

Revolut pay only, dont use paypal anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Craigels wrote:
    Anyone successfully sign up to the US Disney +

Me

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭chrisire

Hi all,

I run a spotify family group here for 4 or 5 years now I think it is, I will happily set up a family group as I see it mentioned here. For any homeworkers among you that want something to watch!!

Question, how many to a family and is it completely separate like spotify or would it be more like netflix login?

It's like a Netflix login with 4 profiles

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Hi all,

Ill jump in with you no problem,Could you PM me your details and Ill send it over

Thanks
    Kev

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Hi all,

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Everything working perfectly on my side.
    iOS, Firestick, LG OLED.

Had a quick gander at Toy Story 4 on the telly...glorious Dolby Vision! Looking forward to watching The World According to Jeff Goldblum with the kids. Try keep them someway intelligent and get them away from Fortnite videos on Youtube!

Only issue so far is the LG app doesn't have the magic remote working yet. Have to struggle through using the arrow buttons!

Oh the humanity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Hi all,

I've 5 in line already for 3 spots so hold off on PMs for now lads. If anything doesn't go ahead then I'll open back up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

So no 4k yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

ill put my name in for a family spot if there is one going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Hard to know what quality to expect due to bandwidth restrictions but I hear it's only limited devices getting 4K content. There's very conflicting posts online, a lot of which people are pulling out their arse.

Apparently the PS4 Pro doesn't do 4K HDR. It looks like the UI is 4K but the content isn't, hard to know given the bandwidth limitations but it's also stereo only which kills the service for me.

Apparently the Xbox One supports 4K but I couldn't download it last night on my One S.

Does anyone if Sky will have an app? They're only saying you need to subscribe to it with them to get it on Sky like Netflix, but we have our own Netflix subscription and the app works fine along with Sky search integration.

My 2015 LG is too old for the app and also SDR. Some people are saying if you don't have a HDR TV you won't get 4K?

Surprised at how little information there is for a service that has been used by millions of people already.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭paulboland

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Hard to know what quality to expect due to bandwidth restrictions but I hear it's only limited devices getting 4K content. There's very conflicting posts online, a lot of which people are pulling out their arse.

Apparently the PS4 Pro doesn't do 4K HDR. It looks like the UI is 4K but the content isn't, hard to know given the bandwidth limitations but it's also stereo only which kills the service for me.

Apparently the Xbox One supports 4K but I couldn't download it last night on my One S.

Does anyone if Sky will have an app? They're only saying you need to subscribe to it with them to get it on Sky like Netflix, but we have our own Netflix subscription and the app works fine along with Sky search integration.

My 2015 LG is too old for the app and also SDR. Some people are saying if you don't have a HDR TV you won't get 4K?

Surprised at how little information there is for a service that has been used by millions of people already.

Sky Q has the Disney+ App
    You just login with your existing Disney+ details you created when you signed up with Disney+

Sky Q won't have HDR though but will have 4K

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Anyone got a family spot going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

looking for a spot on a family. Revolut and paypal ready.

Ill set up a family one now. Want 3 other people 12 months payment up front via revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'll join a family spot/start one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Solaris10 wrote: »
    it's available on the google play store just installed

It jsut wouldn't work on the nvidia for some reason. Working perfect though!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Diseased toe

I'll take one spot if still avaiable

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ush1 wrote: »
    So no 4k yet?

Click on a movie and go to details and it says if it's in 4k or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Ill set up a family one now. Want 3 other people 12 months payment up front via revolut.

Just give me your details!!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

I'll take a spot if available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Would love to jump in to a group too!

FULL NOW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Is it available on Roku?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭darraghw

I'd also be interested in joining a group, thanks!

Lads took me 15 mins to set it up and get 3/4 of the money recouped the last 1/4 been my share. There is people here waiting ;-) 17.50 for the full year .

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Anyone interested in forming/joining a group PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

PM sent. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

PMed you for a spot

Advertisement