Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

Anyone interested in forming/joining a group PM me.

Pm Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Anyone interested in forming/joining a group PM me.
    Yeap

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Cheers folks,

I'll set it up tonight (I'm in work!) and contact you thereafter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

What's work???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

the corpo wrote: »
    What's work???

Says the corpo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 40wattbulb

Any spot available...Can you pay via Revolut/ Paypal/ Toilet rolls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭maddog1983

im in too if theres space

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭ForestFire

40wattbulb wrote: »
    Any spot available...Can you pay via Revolut/ Paypal/ Toilet rolls :)

Toilet rolls!! are you serious...

Do you not know about inflation....A few sheet off a roll, will do you at this stage :o

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cutelad

Anyone finding they paid and now not received logon or correspondence.
    the_whole_year_inn does not seem to want respond. So disappointing, child not well at home and promised them they could watch today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

cutelad wrote: »
    the_whole_year_inn does not seem to want respond. So disappointing, child not well at home and promised them they could watch today.

You set your login(email address) and password when you sign up, at least I did

Didn't read post properly, sorry and disregard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

Tony H wrote: »
    You set your login(email address) and password when you sign up, at least I did

Think they mean from the person on boards that they paid to join their family plan...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I could be wrong but isn't the_whole_year_inn someone that was flagged for doing similar with Spotify?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Report same to Mods

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Jofspring wrote: »
    I could be wrong but isn't the_whole_year_inn someone that was flagged for doing similar with Spotify?

Oh no, I hope not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Check your pm .

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Anything4883

I'd join a family group if spot going. Revolut ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I signed up and paid. I've over 10 PMs asking to join my group. I've PM'ed the first 3, if they don't reply tonight I'll offer the next 3 and so on...............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭ALS

Hi, tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full
    I signed up and paid. I've over 10 PMs asking to join my group. I've PM'ed the first 3, if they don't reply tonight I'll offer the next 3 and so on...............

• Registered Users Posts: 5 robm77

Signed up earlier for the 7 day trial and must admit its pretty good.
    Would love to join a plan if there's space on anyone's. Can pay by Revolt or paypal.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

robm77 wrote: »
    Signed up earlier for the 7 day trial and must admit its pretty good.
    Would love to join a plan if there's space on anyone's. Can pay by Revolt or paypal.
    Cheers

I'll take a spot if any going, I've already my own set up but I forgot about a pal of mine who was one of the first to take me up on the offer. :P

I will pay on his behalf, have revolut/PayPal by friends and family.

Any reason why there's only two episodes of the mandalorian on it so far?

Edit sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

McMurphy wrote: »
    Any reason why there's only two episodes of the mandalorian on it so far?

Edit sorted.

Why ??

Why ??

Because I had watched them all on Disney plus using a VPN, but my bro text me to tell me he only had 2 episodes on his (he's using the official one only available to him this evening).

Google tells me it was only ever released on an episode by episode basis, not like Netflix who release everything in one go.

He's a new problem now though, circle keeps spinning and won't let him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

The disney+ Samsung tv app was released today but only for 2016+ models. I've a 2015 model bought in 2016.

The TV itself is fully capable of running it since it has every other streaming app on it like netflix, plex, youtube, nowTV, rte player, even the disney life streaming app is there. Most support 4k HDR playback too.

The app works great on the apple tv but I got this for the kids and the kids wont have a clue how to use two remotes, change hdmi source etc. They can already use the tv remote fine with the big "smart hub" button and on screen pointer for selecting apps & shows so a native samsung tv app would have been perfect for them.

Pretty poor form they wont release the app for 2015 and prior samsung model TVs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

Gotta love me some disney. Thanks for the share

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Did we figure out if each profile has it's own login like Spotify.

It doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

OU812 wrote: »
    It doesn't

One login and then you select a profile. For those calling it a family account. Is a bit of a con compared to Spotify.

The way the profiles are can get messy fast especially if you are sharing a login with some one who has kids in the house.

By tea time the 10,8 and 4 year old had created their own profiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bromley52

The disney+ Samsung tv app was released today but only for 2016+ models. I've a 2015 model bought in 2016.

The TV itself is fully capable of running it since it has every other streaming app on it like netflix, plex, youtube, nowTV, rte player, even the disney life streaming app is there. Most support 4k HDR playback too.

The app works great on the apple tv but I got this for the kids and the kids wont have a clue how to use two remotes, change hdmi source etc. They can already use the tv remote fine with the big "smart hub" button and on screen pointer for selecting apps & shows so a native samsung tv app would have been perfect for them.

Pretty poor form they wont release the app for 2015 and prior samsung model TVs.

Kids learn quickly especially if something really interests them like Disney+.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

McMurphy wrote: »
    I'll take a spot if any going, I've already my own set up but I forgot about a pal of mine who was one of the first to take me up on the offer. :P

I will pay on his behalf, have revolut/PayPal by friends and family.

I’d be interested in a spot too if there was one.

Advertisement