Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I can't bear Sunny any more :mad::mad:

Bridget dies after a car crash in which all of the Parker family are involved

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Will todays episode of neighbours be up on rte player? Coz i think ill miss both showings on tv.

Will todays episode of neighbours be up on rte player? Coz i think ill miss both showings on tv.

RTE player are not allowed broadcast episodes of neighbours. I record mine on my DVR+ player and watch them at the weekends :)

Oh sure, todays saturday! They dont show neighbours on the weekends, do they?? :confused:

• Advertisement

Oh sure, todays saturday! They dont show neighbours on the weekends, do they?? :confused:

I presume not. as I say, I record them. :D

Wonder if susan will go along with the whole baby thing??
    Coz she seems to be getting terrified now!

Wonder if susan will go along with the whole baby thing??
    Coz she seems to be getting terrified now!

I wonder with the hospital pulling out of it. :(

Thought the Zeke and Sunny stuff was cute!

Paul better not go through with the article! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Neighbours is really going downhill fast, hope they pick it up soon, not enjoying any of the storylines at the moment. Even the old reliables like Karl, Toadie and Lou have had no funny storylines in a good while. Bring back the proper House of Trouser. Lucas's gambling addiction could be a good story but i do not see Steph has to be involved, Lucas and Elle work well together onscreen so i do not see a reason for Steph to be added into this storyline. Hopefully Neighbours sors itself out in the coming weeks.
    P.S This could be neighbours best week with Mickey and the Parkers leaving, if only there was a spare place for Sunny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Aww poor Bridget, not fair that they had to kill her off, its like they are mirroring home and away what with the Belle storyline, i.e recently married. Poor Declan:(

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

So will we be seeing a new family now that the parkers are gone?

lovinit wrote: »
    Aww poor Bridget, not fair that they had to kill her off, its like they are mirroring home and away what with the Belle storyline, i.e recently married. Poor Declan:(

i know.. Im actually so sad for declan :(. Its just a soap but its still depressing to think about..

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Wouldn't be surprised if Dec leaves the street soon too. Him and baby India!

Found it so sad yesterday and today, I was practically in tears when Bridget in the dream was telling Declan and India she had to go and then she died:(

Blooming hell just caught up with this weeks episodes and here I am sitting on the couch in tears :(:(:(

So sad.. Was nice to see declan keep india though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭X_X

I am glad the Bridget has left the show.. She annoyed me. I am also glad that Miranda and Steve have left the show.. they annoyed me too.. lol

I am again glad because Dec is going to be with his baby... :D

Getting interesting with the Steph storyline!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭X_X

The thing is that I don't get enough time to watch neighbours anymore and instead I read up on it.... The only time I get to watch it is on a Friday... :(

X_X wrote: »
    The thing is that I don't get enough time to watch neighbours anymore and instead I read up on it.... The only time I get to watch it is on a Friday... :(

Shame it isn't on the RTE player :( I record it on my DVR and catch up at weekends :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I think a romance is on the cards for Declan and Kate down the road

JP Liz wrote: »
    I think a romance is on the cards for Declan and Kate down the road

Me too but I hope it is a long way off, he needs to grieve for Didge...:(

Im not actually sure if im enjoying this storyline with steph and declan. Its abit....bland!
    Hopefully it will get better though :).

Blooming neighbours didn't record yesterday, what happened?

Ringo wants to become a paramedic, so he stalked the ambo drivers and helped a man who fainted, Dec and Zeek were arguing about Steph and Zeke was saying Steph could lose her home, Steph told Toadie she was distracted by Lucas when working on the car and toadie told her not to mention it on the stand even though that is illegal and dec told his friends to choose between Steph and Him, Zeke choose Steph then Sunny followed Zeke out the door, then he told Donna and Ringo to get out. And he is still going ahead with the lawsuit and Rebecca knows who gave him the money, thats what happened on RTE2.

On another note, I am finding it hard to watch this show, its so depressing now, I know its realistic but I actually liked Didge:(

lovinit wrote: »
    Ringo wants to become a paramedic, so he stalked the ambo drivers and helped a man who fainted, Dec and Zeek were arguing about Steph and Zeke was saying Steph could lose her home, Steph told Toadie she was distracted by Lucas when working on the car and toadie told her not to mention it on the stand even though that is illegal and dec told his friends to choose between Steph and Him, Zeke choose Steph then Sunny followed Zeke out the door, then he told Donna and Ringo to get out. And he is still going ahead with the lawsuit and Rebecca knows who gave him the money, thats what happened on RTE2.

On another note, I am finding it hard to watch this show, its so depressing now, I know its realistic but I actually liked Didge:(

Cheers for that. Surely it can't be Steph's fault. I actually thought Lucas worked on the car? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Summer Hoyland is moving back into Ramsay Street.

The daughter of Max Hoyland (Stephen Lovatt) and stepdaughter to Steph Scully (Carla Bonner) will return to Australian screens in February.

However, the Herald Sun reports that original actress Marisa Siketa will not be reprising the role and has instead been replaced by 17-year-old Jordy Lucas.

Lucas, who was a runner-up in last year's 'Neighbours Next Big Stars' talent search, began filming with the soap this week.

why?

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    why?

why not??

Advertisement