Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fine Gael TD sues Dublin Hotel after falling off swing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

The next GE cannot come quick enough to vote this incompetent, arrogant, incestuous, corrupt bunch of leeches out of Government. They’re worse than FF, and I didn’t think that possible.
    And I guarantee you they’re monitoring this thread.
    Yeah. A few mates that didn’t vote in the locals , said they’ll absolutely vote anyone but fg in the generals. The absolute best. It if this? They can’t get out if it , houses and the system do they time to change , they could never fix it now before a general election, when it they wants too. It’s delightful! And read my lips you fg rats , NOTHING you do this budget will ever have me vote for you again. Annihilate hundreds of thousands on housing. Give a pittance back to workers. 1.50 a week if you’re on 34,000. A fiver if you are on 55,000 a year!!!! Thank you Maria bailey , thank you so much and to you lord varadkar, the fall from grace for the most smug arrogant joke is going to be a delight. A young man , given a spectacular opportunity to change Ireland for the better, a generational shift and what have you delivered? Hang your head in shame you snake!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

The next GE cannot come quick enough to vote this incompetent, arrogant, incestuous, corrupt bunch of leeches out of Government. They’re worse than FF, and I didn’t think that possible.

Monitor this lads.

In the midst of a homeless/health crises - and with many businesses and families being crippled with unsustainable premiums.

It says a lot about the caliber of the people you choose to run as TDs - and chair housing committees, when the first I've ever heard of this cretin was when she made it into the news by pulling a stroke like this, strokes that your gombeen govt vowed to tackle.

An internal review isn't anywhere near good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

Keeping her in the party will do more harm than good to fg.. delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Absolutely disgraceful handling of this by Varadkar. Voted FG last time out but never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,139 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Idbatterim wrote: »
    This is the beginning of the end for fg as the largest party. Even the other incompetent morons will be better than them... the arrogance and insencerity is breath taking !

... to be replaced by FF, and you think it'll all be roses?

Good luck with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

The next GE cannot come quick enough to vote this incompetent, arrogant, incestuous, corrupt bunch of leeches out of Government.

Wow, there's an original thought. Is there no sense of deja vu? Can you not see the flaw in this senseless cycle of booting out govts? Surely folks, you are capable of better than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

boardie100 wrote: »
    Keeping her in the party will do more harm than good to fg.. delighted

Yeh. Well that's just nonsense. FG represents the political persuasion of approximately 70% of Ireland, and will be an intermittent factor in its govt. Wish for damage to FG is just wishing for harm to Ireland and yourself. Senseless.

NIMAN wrote: »

Good luck with that.

I think they might up the effort , if they think you no longer have to sink the economy to get voted out. Varadkar being removed as Taoiseach is enough of a prize. But there’s so much more, their total spinelessness is insulting. Snakes following their master. I reckon ff would do better on housing for a start. Either way you can’t have the piss taken out of you as a worker or someone struggling to get by in Dublin housing wise and reward those morally corrupt sc*m with a vote ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Hopefully they are, they might bring some feedback to that waterboy Leo and get him for once to get off his ass and do his job.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I guarantee you they’re monitoring this thread.

Who exactly, out of interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,539 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Chair of the housing committee subject to an internal review for issues totally unrelated to her job performance on the day that the official homeless number hits a new record high...

You really could not make this shít up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

banie01 wrote: »
    Chair of the housing committee subject to an internal review for issues totally unrelated to her job performance on the day that the official homeless number hits a new record high...

You really could not make this shít up!

All getting a little coincidental at this stage eh .....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,514 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Good luck with that.

Among the older voters yes, unfortunately. But I’d hope, naively, that among younger voters and those crippled by Bertie they look somewhere else to waste their money ( tds salary)
    The new parties and sf could make hay if they keep this going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Weak response from Leo. Internal review = jobs for the boys

cjmc wrote: »
    Among the older voters yes, unfortunately. But I’d hope, naively, that among younger voters and those crippled by Bertie they look somewhere else to waste their money ( tds salary)

you been following the latest elections over the last week.

SF are collapsing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,771 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

seriously are there no legal consequences for submitting an affidavit that turns out not to reflect what actually happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

cjmc wrote: »

They should have drained the swamp (cleaned out the pig sty) ages ago. FF/FG are rotten to the core. The other parties had plenty of opportunities over the last few years. If one of these groups, even Labour, had thrown a bone to the working people, they would have made major gains in their vote.

But no, with the open border policies, free houses for everyone (including those who come here from the deepest recesses of the planet and have no connection socially/culturally with Ireland), and increased taxation for those even on average wages; well, until those policies change, the majority will shun the 'other' parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

seriously are there no legal consequences for submitting an affidavit that turns out not to reflect what actually happened?

But you can change it at any time before it goes to court....says she....

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭ToBeFrank123

Its laughable but a FF/Green coalition could be the most likely government after the next election. How things have come full circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,514 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

you been following the latest elections over the last week.

SF are collapsing.

True but a bit of good campaigning, with Mary Lou hidden ,could see them get a bounce. The same with the new parties who’ve done fux all outside Dublin I think. Either way some changes have come out of this

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Its laughable but a FF/Green coalition might be the most likely government after the next election. How things have come full circle.

It’s even funnier seeing the FG spinbots going full tilt against SF over numerous threads the past few days.
    And it’s as obvious AF.

They really think we’re dumb enough to fall for that.

I don’t Know if the greens will get the size of bounce they got in the locals, in the generals. It could even be a ff / fg/ greens or Labour or social Democrat etc coalition

• Registered Users Posts: 18,325 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Its laughable but a FF/Green coalition could be the most likely government after the next election. How things have come full circle.

Then the Greens will get chewed up and spat out and they would have to rebuild again.
    Or have times changed and the idealistic youth have finally taken over?

I am starting to think they might be have the right idea even though I think the Green's are a bit wishy washy, at least they are something different to the status quo.

FG and FF are virtually the same brand with different names - history will not allow them to combine.
    Labour do not know what they are.
    Sinn Fein are 'Sinn Fein' and are trying to gradually water down thier Sinn Feiness to make themselves palatable to the southern electorate.

What's left after that independents?
    Or the left against corruption or whatever they are called?
    With thier student union politics how could you give them the reins?

With all this Bailey stuff going on, plus she part of 'political dynasty' it makes me wonder will the country ever get its act together again?

It used to be where there was some sort of balance a reasonably strong Labour to counter FF or FG.
    Now look at it, all over the shop.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Then the Greens will get chewed up and spat out and they would have to rebuild again.
    Or have times changed and the idealistic youth have finally taken over?

I have the feeling that if the Greens go into any coalition as a junior partner, they will get the blame for any tax hikes that are related to the environment, and they might suffer cos people care more about being taxed more than the environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Who exactly, out of interest?

Maybe this lot?

Book2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,325 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I have the feeling that if the Greens go into any coalition as a junior partner, they will get the blame for any tax hikes that are related to the environment, and they might suffer cos people care more about being taxed more than the environment.

Exactly that always happens the junior partner gets minced out of it. And likes of that wagon Maria Bailey will end up sneaking her way by in after a 'brief hiatus', in maybe two GE's time when all is forgotten.
    Then normal service will resume.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Allinall

How do you know what actually happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Exactly that always happens the junior partner gets minced out of it. And likes of that wagon Maria Bailey will end up sneaking her way by in after a 'brief hiatus', in maybe two GE's time when all is forgotten.
    Then normal service will resume.

Well the Dún Laoghaire voter seem to be a very specific group of idiots.....constantly voting in her dodgy father and then voting her in as well....really someone should just take the votes off them and give them to someone with a bit of brain power

Allinall wrote: »
    How do you know what actually happened?

Well she more or less said things were wrong in her submissions in the SOR interview.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,844 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Idealistic youth grow up to be realistic adults.

Saving the planet is not all about Mary Fitzgerald make and do with plastic bottles. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement