Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard 7th July best day ever.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can we keep it related to this offer please. Banking forum is more suited to credit card issues.

This is meant to be the best day ever on Saturday…..
    On July 7th, Tesco stores across the country will be celebrating the very first Clubcard Day with party games, prizes and crazy offers.
    There’ll be thousands of spot prizes up for grabs on the day, including tickets to Dublin Zoo, Milano pizza vouchers, Odeon cinema tickets and a whole lot more.

MPU-Amends-2.png1819-IEHP-Carousel-767x318-R3-Delivery-charges.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

TV ad says bargains and offers online too. Wonder if that's for ordering on Saturday or delivery on Saturday

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Caranica wrote: »
    TV ad says bargains and offers online too. Wonder if that's for ordering on Saturday or delivery on Saturday

The charges for delivery on the Saturday are half price so you can order now. Its €2.50/ €3.50 rather than €5/€7

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

DO they still accept the Dunnes €10 off the €50?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

We were thinking of trying shopping online for home delivery for the first time this week, think it's worth dragging ourselves in once more just for this :D ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Just heard (from somebody working in Mahon Point) that they've brought in "a fortune" of televisions and drink for Saturday but she didn't have much more details than that other than there will be lucky dips etc in the stores and some lightning deals across the board.

Sounds like it could be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jogi16

banchang wrote: »
    Tesco points aren't worth the value they were a couple of years ago. They changed the structure & devalued, making it much harder to accumulate points. I have the Tesco credit card & they're even closing that down, sending their customers to 'Avant card' :

"Your Avant Credit card will provide you with the same earn rate as you have today, which is 1 point for every €2 Tesco Spend and 1 point for every €8 spend elsewhere. At transfer, we will issue you with a new ClubCard so you can still collect points and enjoy the benefits of ClubCard."

My quarterly vouchers are consistently less than half they were 2 years ago. There doesn't appear to be any other credit card on offer in the Irish market which offers any kind of loyalty benefits.

Back to the OP, not sure about 7 July, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, based on recent Tesco points experience !!!
    I also have a Tesco Credit Card and have recently switched to KBC, they are offering 1% back on all grocery and online shopping. Happy days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

ravima wrote: »
    DO they still accept the Dunnes €10 off the €50?
    one in this weeks sunday world

https://www.facebook.com/sundayworld1/
    Sunday World
    Yesterday at 8:00 AM ·
    Pick up this week’s Sunday World and get €10 off your grocery shop when you spend €50 at Dunnes Stores.

There’s a voucher for every reader inside your glossy Sunday World Magazine+.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

Any inside info yet on what's happening ???? Is it worth going at opening for a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

DaisyDLady wrote: »
    Any inside info yet on what's happening ???? Is it worth going at opening for a look.

Read the thread

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Read the thread

I did 🀣

And all I've learnt is that Tesco credit cards are rubbish.

But Thank you so much for take in the time to reply to me 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 23,617 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Anyone have any info?
    Will it be better to go at a busy time ie, lunchtime or will everything be over by 5pm?

https://twitter.com/TescoIrl/status/1014868433383673858

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

Will it apply to online shopping delivered tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

OmegaGene wrote: »
    See post 36 37 and 38
    That's only stating half price deliveries not if any offers would apply to the actual shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Any info on what this actually is?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,275 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Any info on what this actually is?

A promo to get you into Tesco in the middle of a world cup to spend spend spend and if you are lucky some extra clubcard points and spot prizes and deals on Tvs and beer.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

Speaking to a friend who works there
    Some of the deals he mentioned
    Pringles a euro
    Box of bottles of bud 12 euro
    1 litre selected spirits 20 euro
    24 cans bud and Carlsberg 20 euro
    40 inch smart tv 200 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Read the thread
    I think post 24 has a link to the promotion

Cheers very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Anyone else looking for to be spoon feed the info? Lazy shower of ungrateful ****s.

Did anyone else get vouchers in the post today just to be used tomorrow ??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Speaking to a friend who works there
    Some of the deals he mentioned
    Pringles a euro
    Box of bottles of bud 12 euro
    1 litre selected spirits 20 euro
    24 cans bud and Carlsberg 20 euro
    40 inch smart tv 200 euro

The labels I seen is similar to that.

Smirnoff, captain morgan and gordons 1lr €20
    Bombay sapphire and Jameson 70cl €20
    Absolut and beefeater 70cl €15
    Carlsberg and bud 24 cans €20
    Carlsberg and bud 20 bottles €12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Use by July 13th I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Nope, I rarely get mailed out any vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I got 4 coupons in the post today, double clubcard points on your entire shop, chance to win a family pass to Dublin Zoo, chance to win one of 100 pairs of tickets to 'Wicked - The Musical' and the 4th coupon is a chance to win 1 million clubcard points all valid until 13/07/2018 and available in store only

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

TVs out for sale are Sharp 40" ultra HD smart and TV. I noted That it had G7250 series n box. Told they are €200 from 7am.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,404 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sasso wrote: »
    TVs out for sale are Sharp 40" ultra HD smart and TV. I noted That it had G7250 series n box. Told they are €200 from 7am.

Don't suppose you have any links to specs on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

I tried to look up on line and that's the only model number that i noted but I looked up Tesco.ie or Tesco.co.uk and looked at sharp tv 40inch. And I THINK that that is it. Seems decent enough for 200

• Registered Users Posts: 81,404 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sasso wrote: »
    I tried to look up on line and that's the only model number that i noted but I looked up Tesco.ie or Tesco.co.uk and looked at sharp tv 40inch. And I THINK that that is it. Seems decent enough for 200

Exactly, I've eyed it up to use for a console, cracking price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Sounds like the usual deals from Tesco, what's all the hype about..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭fcastle

Don't suppose you have any links to specs on it?

fk2gCzg.jpg

nkwYkKJ.png

Advertisement