Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard 7th July best day ever.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,650 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Sound, I hope there's stock tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DrFunkatron

Nothing much happening in Galway, cheap chocolate and crisps and that but not much else. Wouldn't be worth making a trip out for I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,280 ✭✭✭CH3OH

A lot of offers on groceries.
    E.g

Tesco irish strawberries 250g 79 cent
    Lyons tea bags 120. 2.24euro
    Persil 2.1L 8 euro
    Comfort creations 33 wash 2 euro
    Kelloggs corn flakes 450g 1 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Sound, I hope there's stock tomorrow.

Nothing much happening as others said I was in coonagh. Lots of the TVs but they flew out the door gone now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Max Prophet

Any idea why this is supposed to be so good?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I know someone mentioned details in post 24, but find the 'mystery' aspect of the day a little frustrating, considering they are heavily promoting and have enough resource in their promo department. Comments on their Facebook page echo that for a lot of other people from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,650 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hopefully the booze deals have plenty of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Simpsonsfan17

Has anybody seen any good offers on computer games or games consoles?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    They would at that price, won’t be long and they will be up on adverts

I got one myself now I'm trying to decide if o need it or not.

DaisyDLady wrote: »
    Did anyone else get vouchers in the post today just to be used tomorrow ??????

I got 4. One double points and one to enter the million points (€10,000) both valid till 13th. I dumped the other 2, entry to draw for tickets to Wicked and I cannot remember the other one. I’d imagine that all clubcard holders got them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Anyone post the link to the Tesco Facebook page for this?
    All I can find is the Tesco UK page and there is nothing that I can see on there connected to this competition

• Registered Users Posts: 23,773 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Strawberries 300g 79c
    Raspberries 125g 79c
    Roosters 7.5kg €3
    Nescafe gold 100g €5 €2
    Pringles €1
    Tayto 6pack €1
    Kelloggs cereals €1
    Pringles €1
    Walkers 175g €1

Anyone post the link to the Tesco Facebook page for this?
    All I can find is the Tesco UK page and there is nothing that I can see on there connected to this competition

See my post above yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭projektzwoo

They should fix their Tesco Clubcard boost website first... Whenever I try to use it for last 3 months or so it says "The Clubcard Boost bookings site is off line due to maintenance". Tried different PCs, browsers, mobiles etc. They also still have Movie Junction Drive In Cinema deal listed on their website but the cinema doesn't exist anymore.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Random people winning spot prizes like free shopping is bound to have a bit of mystery, special offers in store on drink etc
    If you have nothing better to do then pop to Tesco for a look if not forget about it.
    I’m heading down for Jameson and absolute vodka as they make excellent presents, few slabs of bud for €20 and maybe it will be free
    And that's all grand, but 95% of the promotion up to today didn't mention any of that. Look it's no big deal, just an observation having worked with marketing departments in the past, I'm sure they'll get their turnout regardless.

delly wrote: »
    And that's all grand, but 95% of the promotion up to today didn't mention any of that. Look it's no big deal, just an observation having worked with marketing departments in the past, I'm sure they'll get their turnout regardless.

The checkout staff were telling customers about this for the past week or so. It’s possible that they want regular customers to benefit from the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Max Prophet

The checkout staff were telling customers about this for the past week or so. It’s possible that they want regular customers to benefit from the day.

What are the benefits though? None of this is clear

€€€s for Tesco and getting customers to stay loyal
    Some offers and hopes for customers

Offer it to family or friends for €200 if you don’t want it
    Nice gesture
    When I said about them being up on adverts I was meaning the scalpers that buy items purel to gouge profit from people
    X box one x and the mini SNES was a prime example people were trying to double their money

Ok setting it up. Anyone else who got one tell me where the they found the screwes for attaching the legs?

Edit never mind found them in accessories bag. One of those times where you look a third time and suddenly they are there.

• Advertisement

Double points if you’re already a Tesco clubcard holder and got a voucher in the post for starters. Free stuff. The odd customer getting their shopping for free.

Double points if you’re already a Tesco clubcard holder and got a voucher in the post for starters. Free stuff. The odd customer getting their shopping for free.

Got no vouchers in the post have a clubcard years. Got no indication of extra points on my receipt this morning nor any mention of it by the cashier.

No sign of spot prizes or anything of that nature. I dunno, it's grand like as I wanted to get the shopping done so not a wasted trip but for me it was certainly not worth the hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Big aero bars 80c. Milk chocolate and mpeppermint ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

zell12 wrote: »
    Strawberries 300g 79c
    Raspberries 125g 79c
    Roosters 7.5kg €3
    Nescafe gold 100g €5 €2
    Pringles €1
    Tayto 6pack €1
    Kelloggs cereals €1
    Pringles €1
    Walkers 175g €1

Colgate toothpaste 1 euro
    Tropicana Juices 1.6L 2 euro
    Heinz ketchup 570g 1 euro
    Helmans mayo plastic tube large 1.50 euro

No direct Clubcard deals at all. So no idea why all this thing is a Clubcard day.

jjyZwYK.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,891 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

"Best Day Ever"?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭inna981

LG 32" LED TV. LG 32LH51. E129.50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

https://m.facebook.com/TescoIreland/

Maybe because I am not in Ireland it keeps directing me to UK site.

Going to keep an eye for the competition at 11am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Lads! The motherload. Jacobs Elite packs €1...

• Advertisement

No extra points means you were not a winner then
    Seems like lots of deals are being posted here and someone has added a photo of the deals which seem good to me
    Voucher in the examiner today also makes it worth the trip

Oh right, well you can understand my lack of knowledge on what was happening as I've seen nothing about what was going on.

No doubt there's deals for plenty of people but I definitely didn't leave feeling it was the best day ever.

Advertisement