Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Fanta lemon zero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Prawn crackers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chicken tenders

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Junior box special before heading back f om Camden street.roma takeaway, lads are fairly consistent in there.
    Gonna finally get to Bunsen over the weekend, have only heard decent reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Spaghetti Bolognese

• Advertisement

Salmon, garden peas and mashed potatoes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,952 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pasta and sundried tomato pesto this evening .
    Pasta . Two night running , shoot me now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Very late dinner here this evening after a long productive day.

I wasn't too keen on the thoughts of it but by Jesus when it arrived my one half of a large Apache buffalo pizza hit the spot!

My new mission in life is to find out what exactly that powdery flavored stuff on the end of the base is. I know it's probably made in a lab rather than grown in an organic field but I don't care, it's mighty tasty.

I plan on building a pizza oven outside in the garden if I get the time this year and I'm gonna need loads of that powder when she's up and running.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Sushi

Weissbier.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Very late dinner here this evening after a long productive day.

I wasn't too keen on the thoughts of it but by Jesus when it arrived my one half of a large Apache buffalo pizza hit the spot!

My new mission in life is to find out what exactly that powdery flavored stuff on the end of the base is. I know it's probably made in a lab rather than grown in an organic field but I don't care, it's mighty tasty.

I plan on building a pizza oven outside in the garden if I get the time this year and I'm gonna need loads of that powder when she's up and running.

The yellow looking powder? Isnt it semolina? Im pretty sure thats it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

VW 1 wrote: »
    The yellow looking powder? Isnt it semolina? Im pretty sure thats it.

I also think it is semolina , dominos use it also.

Broke the old fish and chips routine today and had sausages, mash, peas and gravy for a change.

Three slightly different types of sausage, I'm proper stuffed.

Barely room for a vodka and cranberry juice.

Fresh fish and chips :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Chipper chips and 7up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A red grape

branie2 wrote: »
    A red grape

Just the one? Or is it fermented and in liquid form?

Just the one; I had the fermented liquid version on Wednesday night

jellybear wrote: »
    Chipper chips and 7up :)

I'm drinking a can of 7up now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭_Godot_

'Just' crackers and cheese for lunch, won't be eating dinner (lasagna) til late.

• Advertisement

Prawn sandwich :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

I may be eating an Easter egg, 4 portions in an egg, do people really just eat one portion? and then theres two little bars remaining, what am I supposed to do with them?.. Oh the guilt!

Autosport wrote: »

When I read that, the first thing I thought of was Roy Keane.....

I may be eating an Easter egg, 4 portions in an egg, do people really just eat one portion? and then theres two little bars remaining, what am I supposed to do with them?.. Oh the guilt!

I hope you ate the bars also !

And four portions in one egg ?
    For who , babies ? ! :D

Had three slow pints of Guinness and a chat with some friends. Gone to the grape now, a nice glass of red.

The homemade chips are prepped and they will be served with fillets of chicken in a brioche bun topped with bacon, cheese, mixed leaves and ketchup.

Dessert will be more red wine as I have made enough chips to feed a rugby team.

I made a big pot of stew earlier , packed with veg , it was perfect :)

Now a toasted cheese sandwich , all gooey and stretchy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Autosport wrote: »
    You at Old Trafford?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭I says

Beef,lettuce,scallions and gherkin sandwich

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

coffee... Folgers singles x 2 in a big mug,,, sheer bliss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

We have a small Nestle Rolo Easter egg that states 6 portions per egg!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

fresh hot scone with best irish butter and home made jam

Sausages, cubed fried potatoes, scotch fillet steak, mushrooms and beans. Red wine and the masters also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

Roast beef dinner with full veg and trimmings,cool bottle of carlsberg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Peaches and custard

Got home very late last night/this morning.....from actual work.:eek: A couple of beers and an okay Chinese takeaway followed by serious sleep. Did a big shop today, but before we started, we grabbed some grub in a nice spot. Big shout out to Mamof4 as you know the spot.:D It's beside Iceland!

Not going into the detail, but I had a BLT and Chips and it sorted me right out! Having a few beers in the kitchen right now and have a nice Indian takeaway to look forward to, Took it home and I know it reheats well, when required.:D

After a crappy week, I feel happy and giddy!

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Got home very late last night/this morning.....from actual work.:eek: A couple of beers and an okay Chinese takeaway followed by serious sleep. Did a big shop today, but before we started, we grabbed some grub in a nice spot. Big shout out to Mamof4 as you know the spot.:D It's beside Iceland!

Not going into the detail, but I had a BLT and Chips and it sorted me right out! Having a few beers in the kitchen right now and have a nice Indian takeaway to look forward to, Took it home and I know it reheats well, when required.:D

After a crappy week, I feel happy and giddy!

Their BLT's are great aren't they ? !
    Daughter recommends the new Adelaide cafe beside Iceland G . Her and another playschool Mammy went there for coffee , and got given cake for free if they gave honest feedback on it lol :D

Enjoy the night , and the indian !

2 deliveries here tonight, Chinese and pizza and both delicious, I didn't want either but had some of both (hate when people do that myself lol).. Soon I will have to admit that the dryer isn't shrinking my clothes.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Their BLT's are great aren't they ? !
    Daughter recommends the new Adelaide cafe beside Iceland G . Her and another playschool Mammy went there for coffee , and got given cake for free if they gave honest feedback on it lol :D

Enjoy the night , and the indian !

Not gone yet. :D The spot in the corner?

Not gone yet. :D The spot in the corner?

Lol , sorry !

Yep , that one G .
    I haven't been in there so I honestly don't know . Might go down for a gander during the week :)

Water , brewing a dose here and my head is thumping all day .

Prawn crackers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

A chicken wrap, feeling a bit peckish

A lemsip

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Peppa pig pasta shapes .......... Don't ask

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

A big plate of vegetable spaghetti bolognese, this weather has be craving all the comfort food!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A mixed grill, the whole shabang, with brown bread and a big mug of tay, 'tis an evening for it.

Chicken stir fry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Hot water with honey and lemon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

LC student in the house.. so..typical mammy dinner consisting of roast chicken, stuffing, mash, turnip, peas, carrots and gravy. Don't fancy doing the wash-up, though.

Just banged out Chicken Maryland, Mash and Corn on the Cob for Mrs G and Little G.

Just banged out Chicken Maryland, Mash and Corn on the Cob for Mrs G and Little G.

And what are you planning on eating G ?

Tomato,pudding,egg,bacon and fried potatoes here .

• Advertisement
Advertisement